What is your favourite Clense,Toner,and Moisturiser , and beauty regimes

MJJ_4 All Time

Proud Member
What is your fav beauty products and regimes :girl_spruce_up:

Hi there I love using Liz Earle Clense, Tone,and moisturiser its sooo lovely and smells georgeous:wub:

also as a beauty regime I love Liz Earle and Philosophys face packs makes your skin sooo soft :girl_teddy:

Big Bubble bath , nice soft face mask on , lovely candles lit, and Micahel Jacksons Love songs ...Perfect:love:

Last edited:
Heyy mjj_4 All Time :D
Great thread , I LOVE beauty creams and regimes !
I love liz earl , it does great stuff for my skin, and I Love philosophy , for it smells PENG! Lol it's got a georgeous smell, especially the Hot chocolate bubble bath :p yummy! And I love the flawless philosophy set, with the AMAZING creams and foundation ! Wow ;D

Heyy mjj_4 All Time :D
Great thread , I LOVE beauty creams and regimes !
I love liz earl , it does great stuff for my skin, and I Love philosophy , for it smells PENG! Lol it's got a georgeous smell, especially the Hot chocolate bubble bath :p yummy! And I love the flawless philosophy set, with the AMAZING creams and foundation ! Wow ;D

Hi there MJ_Rocks My World how are you doing today :ciao: I love the hot choc and coffee one too,- Nice regime big philosophy bubble bath, one of the beautiful face masks, a bar of loccitane soap, Yankee candle and Michael Jacksons loves songs :cloud9:xxx

Back