Raymone Bain is back, she files an appeal in her $44 Million lawsuit

ivy

Proud Member
Raymone Bain is Back!
Raymone Bain sued MJ on May 5, 2009, alleging that she and MJ signed a Personal Services Agreement that entitles her for the 10% of MJ's incomes from certain projects. The amount of money she claims exceeds 44 million dollars.

MJ's then lawyers filed for a dismissal 8 days before MJ died, claiming that Bain and MJ signed a document on December 27, 2007 that released the defendants from any such liability. After the tragical events the Judge entered a stay, the case could continue 5 months later.

Since then the Judge ruled in the MJ Esate's favour a couple of times, the last time he closed the case on June 8, 2012. Now Bain is back, as she filed for an appeal in the case on June 29, 2012!

She claims that her office received a letter from MJ on April 24, 2008, appr. 4 months after she has been terminated saying the followings:
"I have never terminated your services nor did I null and void any of your Agreements. I know nothing about a release form. I neither authorized or [sic] signed the same. Therefore, I am authorizing you to continue to communicate with Mr. Yakoob
regarding the Sultan [of Brunei]’s property in Las Vegas, and to continue your role as my General Manager and President/COO of The Michael Jackson Company."

Bain says that MJ was seriously interested in buying a permanent resident in Las Vegas at the time.

Furthermore she claims that this letter has been moved from her office by a consultant of The Michael Jackson Company LLC, and was returned only around July, 2010. On the top of that she says that the 2007 release does not seem to be signed by MJ.

On the grounds of the above new foundings, Bains wants the case to be re-opened. Unfortunately I couldn't find physical traces of the letter she mentioned.

By the way, Bain did not spend a single minute in prison. Her 90 days sentencing has been suspended, and she is on a 60 months probation period now. On the top of that she has to contribute 200 hours of community service, and pay her due taxes (over 200.000 dollars).

Interesting tidbits:
- Bain sat down with John Branca and Howard Weitzman in late 2009, when the Estate Administrators offered to settle her case. Bain insists that she would have been open to settle, however her lawyers advised her not to contact them.
- Bain has been invited to the Jackson Family event for the first anniversary of MJ's death.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2012/08/raymone-bain-is-back.html

I wish these people would go away. I know they can file and appeal but it never ends.

Unfortunately I couldn't find physical traces of the letter she mentioned.

I have the copy of the letter from a previous court filing

348t1y8.jpg

Even if this letter is authentic. Not sure if that is enough for her to get $44 millions.

Even so, this is supposedly around the time Tohme Tohme was hired, creating a classic case of redundancy with each claiming exorbitant fees for doing nothing.

Last edited:
Even if this letter is authentic. Not sure if that is enough for her to get $44 millions.

Even so, this is supposedly around the time Tohme Tohme was hired, creating a classic case of redundancy with each claiming exorbitant fees for doing nothing.

Wasn't Tohme hired July?

I am wondering what that other person was doing with the letter when they took it from Raymone's office and they didn't return it for all that time as she claims? Was she in her office when the person took it? Something doesn't make sense about this to me.

Ugh! Again with this? Now these people are making me sick. They never stop and think.

Something sounds off to me.

First of all, why didn't she mention this "letter" before now.

Second, how does the papers prepared by Londell McMillian play into this entire episode. In my opinion, those papers were pretty final and official.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but something is missing from Ms. Bain's story, just like something was missing from her filing when she first initated this lawsuit.

348t1y8.jpg

Ivy, Raymone claims Michael voided the release agreement which she claims was not signed by him.

Did she accept the half a million dollar pay off?

Here we go again. Now it seems both Thome and Bain were looking for a home for Michael in Vegas? Did she set up the TII shows too, like Thome claims he did. Hopefully, they will have some experts check this letter. I wonder how much the estate was going to give her? It seems Bain has a big tax bill, and is looking for money to pay it. Also, didn't Mann also claim that he found some new information too. Why is it all these people seem to find new information after they file their initial cases? Bain was paid to file Michael's taxes, and did not. If she has to get any money, the estate should deduct from it to cover the penalties they had to pay for filing late. Not only did she not pay Michael's, but also her taxes as well.

During the time of that recently unearthed letter, mj was in desperate straits re the impending foreclosure of neverland so not sure how he could simultaneously be in negotiations in buying a vegas property from some 'sultan'.

dont worry about it. i thought the same for years aswell until a friend who knows him told me lol

Ivy, I thought this same letter was brought up already in the last case and it didnt make a difference becuase she signed off on recieiving any future moneys on the deals she had already made. Regardless if she wass till his employee or not. she signed an agreement stating she recieved payment in full for her negotiations. She said she didnt realise thats what she had signed and was told that is not a defense. she signed it . Somethign like that .. I dont see how can she use that letter? It still doesnt null the agreeement she signed stating she had been paid in full on any and all deals she already negotiated.

348t1y8.jpg

Man, in this day and age, and with the human nature of those chasing successful people and their millions, and today's technology, and that Michael never trusted suits as the silver maned lawyer has said... who knows if that signature is not a rubber stamp? People are known by their obvious reputations and hers is golddigger. Why can't she get a job? Usually, only non successful people chase successful people's money, continuously.

Is there some development of her appeal?

Last edited:
Is there some devleopment of her appeal?

You'll laugh because it'll almost sound exactly like HTWF appeal.

Although Bain has filed an appeal she failed to file some documents and she does not have a lawyer representing her business (businesses are required to be represented by a lawyer).

After claiming she didn't get some of court notifications in the mail and two extensions, she's at her last extension. Court says

Response to order due 02/19/2013. Failure to respond shall result in dismissal of the case for lack of prosecution.

She needs to either find a lawyer to represent her or make an argument to the court as to why they should not dismiss the appeal.

So she did not get the notifications in the mail--in other words she is sloppy with her own business in the same way she was sloppy in attending to Michael's taxes and God knows what else. Thanks Bain. Let's hope she still can find that letter that she found to help with the appeal.

Really all these con artists...no wonder she hasn't found a job since she got fired.

Bain met the deadline, has a lawyer and made her points.

It's all about the letter. How she only found the letter after the court decision and the court is being wrong by not considering it.

So she did not get the notifications in the mail--in other words she is sloppy with her own business in the same way she was sloppy in attending to Michael's taxes and God knows what else. Thanks Bain. Let's hope she still can find that letter that she found to help with the appeal.

Not to defend Bain or anything... I HAVE had that happen to me. That court notifications never came, where sent to the wrong address or sat for weeks in the mailing bin and I got the notifications two days prior to a court date!

Back