If you could ask Michael a question what would it be?

JAB

Proud Member
If you could ask Michael Jackson a question, what would your question be?
(try limit it to one question per post, as I'm sure we all have a billion questions or things we would want to say to him)

Michael, Have you ever got one of your songs stuck in your head? if so what do you do when this happens?

I'd wanna ask him if he's at peace where ever he is right now. It's something I have to admit I think about a lot.

Indeed, I'd like to ask Michael...
How is it to be 'home'?
I often wonder if Michael is happy to be HOME now...
:angel:

If he was still around I'd want to ask him: "What can I do to make you smile?"

Right now, I'd want to ask him: "Have you found your peace?"

Hmmm. Soo many questions to choose from. How 'bout...

Michael, if you were stuck on an island in the middle of the ocean, which of these three would you want to have with you? (you can only pick one)

1. Tinkerbell?

2. Wendy?

3. A merged version of the two?

lol. :) (just being silly 'cause I rewatched a bit of Disney's Peter Pan yesterday, and thought of MJ, but of course)

With both me and Michael having a huge L.O.V.E. for reading. I would want to ask him this.

Have you ever read the Flowers In The Attic series? And what he had thought about it.

Ever since the HIStory Era it remained one of my most favorite story series. Especially after seeing the movie version of the book.

How do you feel when you hear a Jackson 5 song on the radio

:girl_sigh:

If he intended to one day return to Brazil..... :blushing: I wonder what he thought about my country and why he chose Brazil to shoot "They do not care about us", I always think about it. :thinking: I believe he really liked my country.... :heart::

mjjsource2005.jpg

scaled.php

:heart:

I was there.... :girl_sigh:

Last edited:
Do you mind that the estate are releasing Bad 25 and your unreleased demo tracks? !!!

I'd seriously ask him why Al capone wasn't included on BAD. It's a killer song! way better than JGF which could easily be skipped..

It's strange... I can think of many things that I would have loved to discuss with him, but I can't think of a specific question I would ask :scratch: If there is one thing I can relate to when it comes to MJ, it's having a child-like nature and trying to make up for a messed up childhood. I guess if I had know him, and known him well enough, that's a topic I would have liked to discuss with him... and then I'm sure the questions would have popped up on their own :)

Was it you singing on the Cascio tracks? ;)

Alternatively, and with more of my heart in it... Michael, do you know how much you have been loved and are loved still? Are you aware of your importance in the lives of those who admire you, and what an amazing example you have set?

Everytime when that question comes up, i think why nobody ask him about when the bad tour would be released. that was long before he passed.
And now i would ask him, "where are the film reels, Mike?"

Sorry! :cheeky:

Michael, Which show/performance do you feel has been the most successful and entertaining and why in contrast to all your other performances?

this is well hard, buti think if he was still alive and with us i would have asked him if i could be in one of his music videos, or to be a backing dancer for this is it!! :D that would be well cool :yes: how great would that be to be a dancer for the king of Dance and Pop ?!!

I would ask, Michael how did you put with all the Hatred for so long.

Id ask him:.......Could u pretty pretty please come bck :(

I'd ask him why he omitted the spoken intro on IJCSLY from later pressings of Bad.

I would ask him to teach me to dance. And I would ask him if he knows where his concert film reels are lol.

Back