The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

qbee

Proud Member
This is a thread to discuss the various BAD 25 products, packages and what come in it. etc
What did you order? Where did you order it from? Describe what came in it. Post pictures
Was it what you expected. Did it arrive on time? .. etc etc

keep all such discussions in here and please dont derail other topics with it - Thanks

UPDATES

Deluxe Boxset
(3 CD 1 DVD )

bad25deluxeboxset.jpg

Video- The Unwrapping of deluxe Boxset (3 CD 1 DVD)
http://youtu.be/uCXECWkjbuU

Deluxe Collector Edition with Buckle/Zipper Case
bad25bucklecase.jpg

bad25collectorcase.jpg

Deluxe Collector Edition /Full update on content with Pictures Posted
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ctures/page7?p=3709043&viewfull=1#post3709043

I will order the Deluxe version (not the collectors'). I order it from an online shop and right now I'm waiting for their notice that the items arrived and so I can order. The release date is the 17th in my country, but I think they will notice me this week that I can place my order.

I orderd the deluxe edition from amazon. its going to arrive this friday.

I have ordered the 2cd version and the picture disc from bol.com and the deluxe collectors edition from michael jackson.com

I ordered the deluxe edition from Amazon. It will be sent to the UK and my son will bring it over to me in Turkey when he comes over. Means I will have to wait a little longer but easier for me to have it posted there.

All that trouble just to get this amazing release - I would do the same ;) - I ordered the Deluxe Edition, Yeah!

Will get the Deluxe edition from HMV on Friday morning....can't wait!!

I live in New York and I ordered the deluxe version in Amazon and it comes out the 18th here so around the 19th or 20th.
:/
I wish it came friday tho! I have to wait a week!
In USA it seems all DVDs tend to release on tuesday's....
I don't know why....

Just ordered the Deluxe edition, was 35 euros but i still had a discount code for that website, from a previous order and i used it. So i had to pay only 26,95, happy as hell!!!! I hope to receive it saturday.

I ordered the Deluxe Edition so i'm expecting it to arrive on Monday next week :D Can't wait!

Re: Here it is..

7 days for me :) The 3CD/DVD set is $35(Canadian) at Walmart

I ordered the Deluxe version (3CD/1DVD) from Amazon.ca (for release of September 18th), and it said it will be delivered on September 20 or 21 :D

Last edited:
I ordered #2 Deluxe Editions, and one Bad picture disk..........waiting............

I ordered it on amazon, but if I find it at the store on the day of release I will take it and cancel the order.

I ordered the DVD and 3CD on the Amazon.jp :wild: i cant wait

I ordered the Deluxe Edition and the DVD alone on Amazon. :D

But I will go to the FNAC the day of the release. If they are in store, I will buy them and cancel my order on Amazon :D

I cannot wait any longer. !!!

Nice thread!
I ordered the Deluxe Collector's Edition and expecting this to arrive around christmas :)
I also ordered the Picture Disc Vinyl and 7" single through MJ.com.

Since I expect these items to arrive late, I also ordered the standalone DVD through HMV.com, so I will get their exclusive CD singele.
I would love to have the Target.com release with Bonus DVD as well, but since target.com doesn't ship internationally I'm not sure if I can get my hands on that release.

Perhaps there are some US Citizens in here that are willing to help fans from other countries getting their hands on the US only releases like those from Walmart and Target? If so, please sent me a PM.

As far as I know the only exclusive releases are those from HMV, target and Walmart. HMV ships internationally so that won't be a problem. Since the only exclusive releases are from the US, it would be great if US fans in here could help us out.

Later on I will probably order the 3 LP release. I just hope a store like amazon wil offer this in the near future.

Everybody enjoy your fresh MJ items!

I ordered the Deluxe.

I will receive the Collectors as a gift.

I asked for Target's Ed as a Christmas gift and will probably get WalMart's next week. This is all too exciting. I have to go back to HIStory, to remember the last time I had this much fun over an MJ release (any release for that matter).

I hope this sells really well...for MJ. Because he deserves it ...the songs are just too good to not to be heard by the masses.

I've ordered the Deluxe Collector's Edition through mj.com and I'm holding off on any other releases until I know what's actually in it lol.

But if I get it right Target version comes with a bonus dvd of the short films, Wallmart comes with a t-shirt and HMV comes with a bonus cd single? I'm thinking I'll be spending a lot of money this month haha.

Last edited:
Back