New: Michael Jackson (Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World)

billyworld99

Proud Member
41CF-YfzRwL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-52,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

By Criag James Baxter

Kindle Purchase Price: $9.99

(Paperback version coming soon)

Book Description
Publication Date:October 3, 2012
If you're a Michael Jackson fan you need to read this book. If you're interested in the fascinating world of body language and non-verbal communication you will love this book.

A trained micro expressions reader with an extensive background in anatomy and physiology, author Craig-James Baxter has been sharing his knowledge and passion for body language for over 8 years. His All About Body Language website (www.all-about-body-language.com) is part of a portfolio of psychology/forensic psychology/forensic science websites which together receive over 120,000 monthly unique visitors and generate over 4 million yearly page views. He has interviewed the world's leading body language experts (Paul Ekman, Joe Navarro, David Matsumoto, Carol Kinsey Goman, J.J. Newberry); written for numerous magazines and newspapers and has over 1,000,000 views on YouTube to his name.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009LAMGDY

In Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson’s Body Language Told The World – Craig-James Baxter’s analysis of five infamous video interviews offers a fresh and compelling insight into the world of one of the most popular musicians the world has ever known and seeks to establish the truth behind the lurid allegations and rumors which followed Michael Jackson throughout his adult life.

The interviews covered in the book are:

1993 Oprah Winfrey Interview.

1993 Statement from Neverland Ranch.

1996 Police interview.

2003 Martin Bashir: Living with Michael Jackson.

2003 Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See (Martin Bashir Rebuttal Video).

The man behind the mask has finally been revealed. If you want to know what Michael Jackson’s Body Language Told The World, read this book! “

It is especially interesting that the author takes the time to compare Martin Bashir’s slanted “Living With Michael Jackson” interview that has been widely criticized as a “hatchet job” and compared it to the Maury Povich outakes- {This is the footage no one was supposed to see. } These outtakes were not readily made available to many countries outside the United States and his analysis is critical to spreading the truth around the world regarding Bashir’s deceit when dealing with and editing his Michael Jackson interview footage. Pls check youtube for the Full Documentary by Maury Povich – The Michael Jackson Interview- The Footage You Were Never Meant To See

This is an important book in that it cooraborates much of the evidence that has already been circulated regarding the innocence of Michael Jackson.

Here’s the link to download the free Kindle app for PC, which will allow readers to buy and read the Kindle eBook without actually owing a Kindle eReader
http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress....ichael-jacksons-body-language-told-the-world/

Last edited:
I've watched his analysis videos on youtube and he proves Michael's innocence. He's a professional at studying body language, so this book is worth buying. It will also be released physically in print later on. Reading it right now. :)

I bought the kindle version of this book and I would say that overall it is a good read - an interesting topic on an interesting person.

However, I would say that interpreting body language is very subjective therefore, in parts, I didn't agree with some of the author's interpretations, but then again, he's the expert and i'm not.

I bought the kindle version of this book and I would say that overall it is a good read - an interesting topic on an interesting person.

However, I would say that interpreting body language is very subjective therefore, in parts, I didn't agree with some of the author's interpretations, but then again, he's the expert and i'm not.

Yes, but YOU are the expert MJ fan and he isnt so we understand Michael more than anyone else does.

I have not read this yet but the fact it includes the interviews from the Bashir outtakes is a good thing. Also not being a hardcore fan, or mj expert, means his -"expert opinion" on Michaels body language will be more widely accepted by Joe Public.

Yes, but YOU are the expert MJ fan and he isnt so we understand Michael more than anyone else does.

We'd probably like to think so but no we are fans. We never knew Michael personally so we can't cant say we know him better than anyone else does. People that were his family and friends knew him better than us even his enemies because there still would of been some verbal communication going between them both.

We'd probably like to think so but no we are fans. We never knew Michael personally so we can't cant say we know him better than anyone else does. People that were his family and friends knew him better than us even his enemies because there still would of been some verbal communication going between them both.

^^Sometimes this does not work that way because we can hide certain feelings, likes/dislikes, emotions about ourselves from people we converse with. I can tell you that there are people I am in contact with daily that do not know I distrust them, do not like to be in their presence, and do not like them very much. They think I love them and are very comfortable and happy with me. I show them what I want them to see, so my daily routines will be bearable.

you know what
thats just starting to annoy me
the whole concept of book about mj
i mean there must be more then 50 books that repeat the same subject
:\

^^Sometimes this does not work that way because we can hide certain feelings, likes/dislikes, emotions about ourselves from people we converse with. I can tell you that there are people I am in contact with daily that do not know I distrust them, do not like to be in their presence, and do not like them very much. They think I love them and are very comfortable and happy with me. I show them what I want them to see, so my daily routines will be bearable.

I have people who I hide emotions from this way also but your point is very different i'm talking from a whole other perspective. Put it this way, imagine if you were extremely famous who do you think will understand you better your friends, colleagues the people you like and people you don't like (because to a degree they might know some personal things about you) OR people that you have never ever, ever spoken to you in your whole entire life and only know things about you through 1.) what you have said through public interviews (in which you will probably be more reserved about your personal life) 2.) What secondary sources say about you especially through books and 3.) Watching youtube videos of you dancing and singing etc.

The funny thing is I actually came across his videos on Youtube today and got sucked in and watched at least 3-5 of them and they were all 12-15 minutes long. Its interesting but at the same time everything is subjective and everyone's perception of someone's body language is different. A lot of things can affect your body language based on that current mood, circumstances, stress levels etc. So I don't know if I could truly believe someone's interpretation of his body language and believe everything he states in his videos ans books. But that's just my opinion.

Back