World of Warcraft

AsaVadja

Proud Member
who else dives into the realm of azeroth like i do? this is one of my all time faveorite pc games. my main is a 85 night elf hunter:dancin:

Me! :D I got the "Mists of Pandaria" expansion the day it came out, and I am considering making my new Pandarian Warrior my new main character... but until now, it's been my level 85 undead warrior. Even though I've played for a long time though, I've still only played the game as a solo player... I always get bashed for being a "noob" or having bad gear when I try to join others, it's a bit annoying LOL

Sorry, I think it's a crappy game lol.
I prefer something like this.

AC3.jpg
_origin_Batman-Arkham-City-8.jpg

LOVE this game! Currently have a lvl 89 Dranei Paladin. They did really good with this expansion, keeps getting better and better with each story-line progression.

I've been a fan of WoW for a few years now. I remember when it was first coming out and becoming a bit thing and I remember a bit of the different things before it was tweeked and made better. I've been more of a casual player and have dabbled in characters from both sides, since I love a good few of the races from either side. Though sadly I really haven't been about to play with many friends or when I did, it would only be for a short time. I've been mostly a solo player for a good part of the years that I've played. Though I've met different people here and there who might help me out in a quest, it really doesn't last. Hopefully with the new Legion expansion coming soon, it'll wake people back up again...at least I hope it will hehe

Back