Anyone did this? (Deluxe Edition)

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
Can anybody say;

I listened the first cd, than second one. Watched DVD and listened the live CD, than did read booklets. 5-6 hours with BAD 25 :)

Ok I opened box, checked booklets than watched DVD (and watched 2 times until now)

Yes I was so happy when I was able to sit down and enjoy the deluxe . Just like you I spent a lot of time watching listenting and reading. I played it over and over and read everything in the booklets over and over too.

I watched the DVD first, listened to the 2nd CD & then the Live CD and added the songs to my playlist, then I put the poster on my wall and finally looked at the booklets in that order :)

Not yet :((( My sis has told me that the collectors edition had arrived a few weeks ago and I had already ordered the Deluxe one… I have not gotten a chance to see them yet and impatient me could not wait till' I went back home so I bought the DVD and the 2nd CD on Itunes… :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I got my copy of BAD25 Deluxe Edition yesterday...!!
First I listened to 1CD then the 2CD after that watched the DVD and at last the 3CD.
I've seen the photos in the booklets, but I've read'em, I'll read it today....!!

1) I read the booklets
2) Listened all the unreleased songs on the CD 2
3) Listened the CD 3 from WBSS to Thriller
4) Watched DVD

That's what I did :)

Put the poster up, then watched the DVD then I listened to the new songs then the live CD :)

The same here.

I am still enjoying listenning the CD and watching over and over the concert. Each time I discover something new :)

I really appreciate the BAD25 release.

I wish I could still be enjoying my Bad 25 deluxe edition. Though I am listening to a little bit of it now. I did had a little trouble finding the disc that had the unreleased songs on it. Because I so wanted to hear them first. Only had trouble because of my Windows Media player was calling those songs something else. I did finally find them after a few minutes. But I still have yet to listen to all of the discs yet. Watch that Bad concert. And look at the booklets. Only saw the Dirty Diana performance and that was it for me. The day that I had gotten it. I had so planned to watch the Dirty Diana performance first. Then go right to the Billie Jean performance. And then some other performances from that concert. All except Man In The Mirror performance. Since thanks to the memorial service that song has since remain poison for me. And became my most hated song of his. But because of that horrible flash back or panic attack that I was getting. As I was watching the Dirty Diana performance. Because I was suddenly going back to October of 2009. When I had last watch a Billie Jean performance. I had to shut that concert off the second Dirty Diana was over. And I have yet to go back and watch that concert again. And I so seriously thought I was finally going to be able to watch Michael again. Like I used to back when we still had him. Maybe hopefully later today I might go back to that concert. I would so L.O.V.E. to see that Smooth Criminal performance on that concert.

When I got my Bad 25 box set, (1) I scanned the photobooks, (2) viewed the poster, (3) ripped onto my music library the 2nd disc (unreleased materials) and finally (4) the Wembley audio cd. Although, the next day I listened to the remastered original album and found out that the tracks were different from the 2001 Special Edition. So I ripped it again.

1. Watched the DVD (incl. TWYMMF & Yoko)
2. listened to second CD from DBMA to Je Ne Veux Pa Le de fini ( I think that's right :lol:)
3. Listened to the live CD
4. Listened to the original album, looked through the booklets and put the poster up
5. put the sticker on the back ^.^

Le Fin :D

P.S. watched the Wembley show 30 times since Sept. 17th whilst adjusting the settings to its best possible quality.

I did it in this exact order:

-Read all the booklets,
-Watch the DVD,
-Listened to CD1 & CD2 in order.

Was a very nice experience, really loved the excitement each thing brought!

Back