ABC'S BAD 25 TV Promotional Trailer to Air on the "View" 10/18/2012

CherubimII

Proud Member
The U.S. premiere of ABC’s “Michael Jackson: BAD25” promotional trailer will air tomorrow morning, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, exclusively on “The View” (11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, ET).

This first-ever glimpse of ABC’s 60-second trailer previews the documentary film by award-winning director
Spike Lee, celebrating the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s landmark “BAD” album and tour. “Michael Jackson: BAD25” will air Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.

“The View,” a live, one-hour daily talk show from ABC, features Daytime Emmy Award-winning hosts Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Sherri Shepherd. It’s the original forum in which real women discuss everyday issues, share their opinions and engage in colorful conversations. “The View,” broadcast in HDTV and produced in 2-channel stereo sound, is now available to watch online daily at 4:00 p.m., ET/1:00 p.m., PT on ABC.com. “The View” is produced by ABC and Ms. Walters’ Barwall Productions, with Ms. Walters serving as executive producer along with Bill Geddie, who also serves as executive producer for “The Barbara Walters Specials.”

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article...xclusively-on-THE-VIEW-Tomorrow-1018-20121017

27yr1vm.gif

LOOOOL haha, nice gif. Anyway, I've been fangirling, fainting, swooning, etc..because of that preview since yesterday afternoon, Holy cow! :wub: :swoon: cannot waaaaaaaait! I need it in my life :girl_sigh:

Is anyone going to see it who lives near/in LA or NYC?? It's playing in theaters there now, but only for a week.

Hope someone records this in HDHDHDHHDHDDHHD1080ppp0101049039606pppppppppppppppppppphhdhdhddhdhdhdhdhddhhduntouchedmpeghdHDhd
hd

ddhhd

HD

high definition

in HD.

Back