Michael and Stevie in the studio (BAD 25)

Amazing. Wish it were longer. I'd love to see the whole thing.

00:19-00:23 :clap:
He killed it. The sheer power!
I hope it's longer in the actual footage.

I really do hope there is more of this in that 1 extra hour of footage when this is gonna be released.

Oh my gee!
This is what I'm talking about.

Imo, MJ never lost that.
That experienced, dynamic voice that makes you feel it comes straight from his heart.
God bless him.

Last edited:
Studio footage is always priceless, well never get enough of it, only gripe is it's constantly just little snippets here and there, i bet they didn't actually film this stuff at the time in random 30 second clips, it would be great to watch an actual session, i'm sure they have loads stored somewhere.

The power of film. It's amazing how we can capture things moving and interacting, even though not actually happening at the moment, I think it's awesome.

MJ and Stevie were good friends. I think it's special to have choose Stevie to record a song on his Bad album, only people MJ really liked could do that. Love Michael and Stevie both. :D

I always liked Michael in the studio or in interviews, and just being himself more so than even him performing, because it gives me an insight who Michael the person was, instead of performing and seeming like this majical human being that seems so different from the rest of us. The real MJ is off the stage, that's what I love most. Michael was a normal human being like the rest of us, who ate, slept, use the restroom, got dressed, undressed, etc., that's what I love. I love you MJ forever

The part where Michael and Stevie get their voices goping and start sounding wild and uncontroled is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We need to see more of this, nof if's and but's, maybe a when would be accepted, but WE DO NEED to see things like this and we need to let the world see things like this. Because it's special. Because it's wild. Because it's unique.

So... what's the next anniversary of Bad?

I like the part where he's nodding his head then looks up at Stevie and lol's.
I need to gif that :D

Im officially dead after seeing this :dropdead:

But what the heck is stevie saying at the start? LOL

2vsrg3a.gif

i've always wanted to see Michael's all footages in the studio. It's priceles.. i hope one day someone will release more and more studio footages..
Please have a look at Michael! He's incredible, amazing, beautiful and GREAT!!! My dear baby, angel...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video, dear..

L.O.V.E.

I love the ending........."I just ran off didn't I"....:lol:

I woulda gladly been a fly on the wall.
Not just to watch them recording, but also talking and joking and laughing together.
I'm pretty sure Michael felt at home with people like Stevie.
He'd known him from an early age. And remember, he said "Stevie is the sweetest man."
:DOh, and I don't think he got star-struck, like many others do when meeting or even recording with Stevie. I'm sure he did admire his talent, but I just can't picture him feeling nervous or shy around him. They go way back, so it was probably like a family reunion type of thing.

Back