Raymone Bain is releasing a book about Michael Jackson

US Link and Description

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-The-Lost-Years/dp/1593094892/

Release Date: June 4, 2013

This is the official, historical chronicle of Michael Jackson’s thoughts and actions during what was probably the most important period of his life—the years leading to his death.
One of the greatest pop music stars of all time, Michael Jackson has become a lightning rod of mythology and misinformation, even—and perhaps especially—in death. While many authors who have written on the entertainer’s life and legacy claim to have known him, few truly have—and fewer knew him as well as Raymone Bain, Jackson’s longtime spokesperson. In this vital book, she sets the record straight on the last years of Jackson’s life, from 2005 to 2009, providing the first truly accurate narrative of the icon’s harrowing demise.

On June 13, 2005, Michael Jackson walked out of the courthouse in Santa Maria, California, a free man. Though acquitted of all child molestation charges, he was a shattered man. Michael Jackson: The Lost Years chronicles the pop star’s comeback from this devastating chapter of his life, charting his journey of restoration and redemption. Drawing on her intimate proximity to Jackson, Raymone captures these four profoundly significant years—a period when Jackson began laying the groundwork for his personal and professional comeback, undergoing a complete paradigm shift brought on by his struggles and dedicating himself to making his children, fans, and supporters proud. These were the years during which he intended to recover from long-term professional exploitation and make recording history…again.

Written with the full intention of countering the circus of distortions, manipulations, speculations, and fabrications that followed Jackson’s sensationalized death, this authoritative book stands as the final word on a legendary entertainer’s final years.

Needs money to pay her taxes i guess and cry about being owned 45 mill.

Don't know much about her but I want to know if she's a decent person.

I would think that she's mostly okay other than suing Michael and later his Estate for a share from the profits of TII, not paying Michael's taxes for 3 years and threatening multiple fan blogs with cease and desists about negative stories about her.

I also have to say that after seeing the books being written by people that didn't even know Michael, I'm kinda curious about what the people that were there and know Michael can tell us. Jermaine Jackson book about earlier years, Frank Cascio's book about the time period they were close and Michael Bush's book during when they worked together were interesting in this regard. They had first hand knowledge of some stuff that we didn't know before.

2005 - 2009 was a period that not many people were in contact with Michael. So if properly done this could be an interesting book to read honestly.

Yeah it could be intresting but the problem is like with all those who write books even those who knew mj u wonder whats truth and whats made up in order to get a deal/attention/ sales. something that may have some truth in it but is embelished to attract the publishers etc. it reminds me of what they say in court if its provern they lied about one thing u can then basically wonder about everythiblng else they say. and bain certainly has motives. it will be intresting to see if she changes her tune on some subjects to get a book deal.

personally i have no intrest in any of these books as i dont know whats lies and whats the truth for the most part so dont care to even know what they are saying in the first place

imo...they all have the same things to say about Michael...they just write there lies in different ways. I was waiting for her to write a book....knew it was only a matter of time. People can say what they will about KF...but she is so far one of the only one's that has NOT sold Michael out. ...smdh

Last edited:
Don't people sign confidentiality agreements that work for Michael? I don't feel comfortable about this at all. Is she trying to hurt Michael, doing it for the money, I don't know what her agenda is. That Sullivan book is the last straw for me. I don't know what she is trying to do to be honest. Also what does paradigm mean?

Don't people sign confidentiality agreements that work for Michael? I don't feel comfortable about this at all. Is she trying to hurt Michael, doing it for the money, I don't know what her agenda is. That Sullivan book is the last straw for me. I don't know what she is trying to do to be honest. Also what does paradigm mean?

yes they do but confidentiality agreements have a time table on them and I would think that most of them are probably just about up seeing it has been 3 1/2 years since his passing. I think that is why are are seeing EVERYONE thinking they know MJ and putting pen to paper and writing trash,. I know exactly how you feel about Sullivans book..its a piece of trash and any 10 year old could of written it...or shall I say copy pasted from tabloids such as it seems he has done here.

Last edited:
Yeah it could be intresting but the problem is like with all those who write books even those who knew mj u wonder whats truth and whats made up in order to get a deal/attention/ sales. something that may have some truth in it but is embelished to attract the publishers etc. it reminds me of what they say in court if its provern they lied about one thing u can then basically wonder about everythiblng else they say. and bain certainly has motives. it will be intresting to see if she changes her tune on some subjects to get a book deal.

personally i have no intrest in any of these books as i dont know whats lies and whats the truth for the most part so dont care to even know what they are saying in the first place
:clapping::clapping::clapping: If all people are wise enough...

@xthunderx2, so true. People can say whatever about KF but she is one of the very few who didn't cash in on Michael's death and refused to write a book. she said she had been contacted by publishers and received book deals with string attached. She also recognized she didn't knew the full picture, what she knew was just a small piece of the story. She said she wrote a little about Michael in the past and presented to him but Michael had to correct her this and that.

are we looking to this as who makes money or not? or who's talking or not? KF might not made money on Michael but she has been talking non-stop. Just because something is free doesn't necessarily make it okay or good.

I don't think she'll bash him, she's defended him against the drugs claims. She said the only time the family came to see him in 2007 was over touring, no intervention. Wasn't she also in contact recently with Kath with some flower shop thing? Either way, I don't think it'll be bad, and after realizing we'll have to endure shitty bios like Sullivan's in the future I'd rather people like this write books.

I don't think she'll bash him, she's defended him against the drugs claims. She said the only time the family came to see him in 2007 was over touring, no intervention. Wasn't she also in contact recently with Kath with some flower shop thing? Either way, I don't think it'll be bad, and after realizing we'll have to endure shitty bios like Sullivan's in the future I'd rather people like this write books.

That was my point. She's not an angel well due to the lawsuit against MJ as well as her failure to pay his taxes. But she's not evil either. She is also was actually there. So she might have an insight and knowledge to add. As long as it's done properly and doesn't heavily come with an agenda it could be okay. We'll wait and see.

I thought she was cited for income tax evasion for her own taxes she didnt pay .. not Michael taxes.

I believe it was her own taxes she didnt pay .. not Michael taxes

Michael's taxes weren't paid either and she was his general manager at that time so she was responsible for that, wasn't she?

I did like her when she worked for MJ alot. Even after she stopped workin for him or was fired? She continued to say things like he was a great dad and said he was not a addict and acted just fine around her at all times. But, her suing him for TII and that mess about his taxes was so disappointing. No nobody is perfect. But, it be nice if someone that was in MJs circle for once not to have done him wrong or trying to get money from him. Guess that's to much to ask?! So I do think she will have interesting things to say but, as like every other book since June 25th we will have to see what is the truth and what is probably not.

i would love to hear what she has to say. since i didnt know him anyone who can give a good insight on his trials and tribulations in a respectful manner has my vote. i do miss him and want to know if he had any happiness at all. as far as ppl talking. everyone who wants to know what michael jackson was really like in private doesnt have bad intentions, just want to know if he had any happiness and what was his reactions to all the negativity, you know like did he curse and scream and let it all hang out when he got frustrated. things like that. things that they didnt let us beleive he could feel since they made him out to be so perfect and less human than he was. if i was him i would have been angry as hell at all the things that got twisted about him. is there noone who can shed some light without adding their own twist on things. i will read her book but not the other one by whats-his-name cuz the reviews on him are terrible.

I don't like the idea of people writing books about Michael with the sole purpose of making money. If they do it, they should write the bad and the good. If they're writing about the acussations, then also write about the lies of those who acussed him. But we also have to give them a chance, Think about Jones, she wrote her book based on facts. She went against her peers, had problems with publishers, but she did it. I don't know much about Bain, but maybe she might do something good for Michael. And if she doesn't, it'll be up to us to correct her mistakes and if she does a good job, it'll be up to us to congratulate her for being one of the few who had the integrity to write a book based on facts.

maybe i should write a book. my god. these leeches. it can't be seen ahead of time by the past books released that this is the trend? ok. well..whatever..
The latest envy-based lawsuit didn't garner her the money she wanted? so..write a book. You're right, Liza...the atm line continues.

Last edited:
The way this piece is written up, it sounds as though it will be an ethical, factual piece of writing, but you never know. They make these claims to draw the buyer in and then who knows what the text will be like after you finish reading the first 3 pages. Then the question is how much does she know about Michael up to his death? She also had a case against the estate, so is she bitter, and is that going to affect her writing? All these authors claimed to know the true story about Michael, so who is telling the truth here?

I guess we can wait and see. It's just this last book out on Michael I cannot stand. It makes Michael look unhuman and weird when we know he wasn't like that. It's been 3 years since Michael passed away and I just want him to be treated with some dignity and respect and rest in peace. This sullivan book is taking us a step back and reminding of us of how Michael was treated and talked about when he was alive. It's too much. I don't know this lady except for the tax thing and her suing Michael. I am a little bit cautious.

Another tell all book? When do people leave Michael alone and stopping profit on him? :doh: :ninja:
''

They can't since that was the only reason they hung around him, did business with him, and talked to him--he represented a source for them to amass a lot of money dead or alive!!!

Why can't these people just get a job? I mean how many books can they write about the same person. it's getting almost embarrassing.

Back