Michael Jackson Fairy Story [Part 3 added]

frizzers

Proud Member
Hi, this is my first post here.

This is the first of a series of short vids I have made about MJ. I wanted to share it with you - and I hope you like it.

Re: Michael Jackson Fairy Story

Wow Thank you Frizzers that was great. Very creative and artisitic.

Part 2 this is getting too real wow - looking forward to the rest

These are great. Looking forward to more. :) Only thing is Michael was the 7th born of nine children not ten (unless Marlon's twin counts maybe).

This is FANTASTIC! I loved it! Thank you very much for making the series.

Awesome:clapping:

Looking forward the next episode although that pugilist scares me:)

Love the animating style! It's so gloomy.

Congratulations on these animations; they are really beautifully made. Are you a professional actor/ voice over artist? The narration is excellent!

I wonder if you aim to have this shown on mainstream media (TV!) (Edit: I see you do!...I hope someone picks this up!) You seem to be a big MJ fan?

Last edited:

Congratulations on these animations; they are really beautifully made. Are you a professional actor/ voice over artist? The narration is excellent!

It really is. Made me think of BBC things about Shakespeare they'd show us in school. :)

I like the choices you made on the soundtrack background music. Well done!

Wow Thank you Frizzers that was great. Very creative and artisitic.

Part 2 this is getting too real wow - looking forward to the rest

It really is beautifully done. I love the afros! And the way the music is used through his childhood, it works so well (Beat It for Joe, Dirty Diana at the strip clubs, etc).

It makes me wish I had kids so I could try and put on a little puppet show like this with them, heh. :D It's so well done, I feel like it should be used in something more commercial.

Last edited:

These videos are really great. Love the way the animation is used and the story tellin, very cool. And yes MJ really is the 8th child when u count Marlon's twin brother. Which is still cool. Number 8 means eternity! =)

God, those videos are so beautiful. So well done. You're very artistic. Congratulations. Wish you success.

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Yes, Michael was the 8th if you include the baby that died. The name Michael means "who is like god" which is why I used the Latin name Quis Ut Deus.

Here is part 3. That's all there is for now - hopefully, I'll land some kind of TV commission with this.

FWIW I thought parts 1 and 3 were the best ...

Edit - Broken link corrected - Qbee

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Yes, Michael was the 8th if you include the baby that died. The name Michael means "who is like god" which is why I used the Latin name Quis Ut Deus.

Here is part 3. That's all there is for now - hopefully, I'll land some kind of TV commission with this.

FWIW I thought parts 1 and 3 were the best ...

Thank you for adding part 3.....For some reason the link didn't work for me, so I hope you don't mind that I've re-copied it from YT?

I wish you all the very best with finding 'commissioners', as this definitely deserves a wide audience.
(Edit: But I'm not sure how they will take to the phrase 'sedation screens'!)

I really liked part 2; I thought the family background and history was explained in a very clear, concise and effective way...and the 'green eye' of the pugilist is quite a fearsome thing!

(I understand 'Who is like God?' is a question, a kind of 'battle cry' for the Archangel Michael. And the answer is 'No-one'. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCC36PkkKLk&list=UUfoUJv3cVDGspuKhLu20uxg&index=3&feature=plcp

Last edited:

:lol: at the reference to the "Creepy Crawlies" Beatles

Oh no, are we not going to see the rest of Fairy story?
:(

This is beautiful! I almost cried watching it. You need to finish the story!

Back