Immortal tour in Spain - Help Needed

Mashlie

Proud Member
Hey mods, please move this if it is in the wrong place or has been repeated anywhere.

Guys I'm looking at making the journey from Australia to Madrid during a holiday to catch the Immortal show in December.

I am having a horrible time trying to find tickets to the show and cannot find any reliable sources either.

i've been out of the UK for a while and have stumbled across Viagogo but reviews on them are mixed.

The official immortal site suggests that there are very few tickets left so can anyone assist me on where to get tickets for the show please especially anyone from Madrid who is actually going.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

You should be able to get tickets for The Inmortal in Madrid through Ticketmaster. It's been added a new day recently for December 30, so I guess you could buy tickets for that date easily. There's also a fan meeting from December 26 to December 30 in Madrid so you can join us if you want!! More información about this in http://www.mjhideout.com

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the information. I saw the 30th last night so will be looking at that date now.

Now I'm just looking for more info on the venue for the best seats and then I'll book tonight. Thanks again!

You're welcome!! I hope you'll get good seats and have fun in Madrid! :dancin:

Back