Confirmed : Joe Jackson suffered a mild stroke

ivy

Proud Member
X17 is reporting that Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke. We all know Randy Jackson is the source for X17. It is yet to be confirmed by independent - not tabloid - sources.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Michael Jackson's Father Joe Suffers Stroke

Posted on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 PM PDT

X17online can exclusively report that Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke.
We've been told by family members that Michael Jackson's 83-year-old father is now being treated at the hospital.

This isn't the first medical scare for the Jackson family. Katherine Jackson reportedly suffered a mini stroke before her getaway to Arizona a few months back.
Also back in June 2010, Randy Jackson was admitted to the hospital after experiencing chest pains. Following extensive testing, including stress tests, Randy was released.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...er_stoke_heart_112912.php#H8G2RBPSkL2m1AHs.99

-----------------------

Joe Jackson in 'serious' condition after stroke
By Hollie McKay
Published November 29, 2012
FoxNews.com

Joseph “Joe” Jackson, the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5, has suffered a stroke -- as first reported by entertainment website X17 Online and confirmed to FOX411’s Pop Tarts column by a close family insider.

“He's in ‘serious’ condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months,” said the source. “The good thing is that he was taken immediately to the hospital as he was with a couple of people at the time.”

It is believed Jackson is receiving treatment in a Las Vegas hospital, the city in which he primarily resides.

Reps for Katherine Jackson and his daughter Janet Jackson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-erious-condition-after-stroke/#ixzz2DeZNPXvG

X17online can exclusively report that Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke.

We've been told by family members that Michael Jackson's 83-year-old father is now being treated at the hospital.
This isn't the first medical scare for the Jackson family. Katherine Jackson reportedly suffered a mini stroke before her getaway to Arizona a few months back.

Also back in June 2010, Randy Jackson was admitted to the hospital after experiencing chest pains. Following extensive testing, including stress tests, Randy was released

http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...er_stoke_heart_112912.php#SlHVgiE5YhYU28U8.99

--------
Joe Jackson in 'serious' condition after stroke

Joseph “Joe” Jackson, the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5, has suffered a stroke -- as first reported by entertainment website X17 Online and confirmed to FOX411’s Pop Tarts column by a close family insider.
“He's in ‘serious’ condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months,” said the source. “The good thing is that he was taken immediately to the hospital as he was with a couple of people at the time.”
It is believed Jackson is receiving treatment in a Las Vegas hospital, the city in which he primarily resides.
Reps for Katherine Jackson and his daughter Janet Jackson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/29/joe-jackson-in-erious-condition-after-stroke/

Re: Unconfirmed : Joe Jackson suffered a stroke

If this is all true? I hope he pulls through!

Well we know that Randy Jackson is the source for X17. We also have the Fox News but I would suggest to still wait for a more credible source.

Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father, 84, suffers stroke and is hospitalized
Get More: Michael Jackson, Celeb Lives
Email StoryPrint Story
Posted 9 minutes ago by OnTheRedCarpet.com Staff

Joe Jackson, the 84-year-old father of late pop star Michael Jackson, has been hospitalized after suffering a stroke, but says he will be fine.

The family patriarch told ABC News on Thursday, November 29 that he is was treated at a medical center in Las Vegas and is expected to go home on Friday. Joe has diabetes and had also survived a stroke in 1998.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Joe-J...r--suffers-stroke-and-is-hospitalized/8902814

Good Im glad its not a serious stroke. Joe needs to slow down and take care of himself.

I hope everything will be alright.

With CNN news I will now classify this as confirmed

Joe Jackson suffers 'mild' stroke

By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 6:22 PM EST, Thu November 29, 2012
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Joe Jackson, 83,"is in very good spirits" following a stroke, a source says
It is his 3rd "mild" stroke in five years, another source says

(CNN) -- Joe Jackson, the Jackson family patriarch, suffered a stroke Thursday morning and is being treated in a Las Vegas hospital, a source close to the Jackson family said.

Jackson, 83,"is in very good spirits" and expects to be sent home from the hospital Friday, said the source, who asked not to be identified.

The "mild" stroke is similar to two others he suffered in the past five years, another source close to Jackson said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/29/showbiz/joe-jackson-stroke/index.html

well that's a quick recovery if he's going home tomorrow.. His stroke was less severe than Katherine's 'alleged' ministroke during the summer where she didn't even go to the hospital. Instead they took her to a AZ spa to play Uno in order to recover from her 'mini' stroke:busted:

There was no love lost between him and Michael, or him and the fans for that matter, but as Michael's father I respect him and hope he pulls through.

Publicist: Father of Michael Jackson and famed musical family suffers mild stroke in Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS — A spokeswoman for Michael Jackson’s father says the musical family’s patriarch has suffered a mild stroke.

Angel Howansky says Joe Jackson went to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. She says the 83-year old Jackson was having pains in his head but reports he is feeling fine Thursday and should be released on Friday.

She says he called a friend who drove him to the hospital.

Jackson’s wife, Katherine, is reportedly on her way to Las Vegas to be with him. Jackson has maintained a residence there for many years while his wife lives in Los Angeles, where she cares for the late pop star’s children.

Howansky says Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d4653e-3a7b-11e2-9258-ac7c78d5c680_story.html

Hope Joe is ok and gets better quickly. While I have no great love for him I don't want to see anything happen to him either.

I'm hearing Katherine is on her way to Vegas.

oh yeah?...I haven't seen that reported anywhere...but you are probably right..and anyway...I don't blame her..he is still Joe to her even though they haven't lived together in years.

:angel: Wishing Joe a speedy recovery. Good to hear he is doing better.

Well, I'm not so keen on Joe..but I don't ever wish misfortune upon others, so I hope he gets through this.

Hello fans,
Thank you for your concern for Joseph. He asked me to tell you all that he thanks you for your kindness and he thanks you for your love. He is recovering and doing quite well. I am sending this letter to you all so that you all will know what the truth is and not go by hearsay. And to not believe any negative stuff you read in the media. I am here at the hospital with him and I will tell you the truth and the truth is he will be ok. Thank you for your support thank you or the goodness that is in your heart .
Much Respect,
Majestik Magnificent

Hello fans,
Thank you for your concern for Joseph. He asked me to tell you all that he thanks you for your kindness and he thanks you for your love. He is recovering and doing quite well. I am sending this letter to you all so that you all will know what the truth is and not go by hearsay. And to not believe any negative stuff you read in the media. I am here at the hospital with him and I will tell you the truth and the truth is he will be ok. Thank you for your support thank you or the goodness that is in your heart .
Much Respect,

Majestik Magnificent

well good to know. Ivy did Majestic tweet this?

Good to know he will be okay. That is a lot of mini stokes in such a short time...he needs to slow it down a bit maybe?!

Joseph Jackson May Have Had a Stroke, Randy Jackson Leaks the News to Gossip Site

11/29/12 5:59pmRoger Friedman0

What do you do when your father has a stroke? In the Jackson family, you call the gossip site you’re most connected to. There’s a “report” that Joseph Jackson, the, uh, patriarch of the Jackson family-Michael and Janet’s father, etc– has had a stroke in Las Vegas. How do we know? Why, a gossip item popped up in x17online.com. This is the site that Randy Jackson uses when he wants to get a story out. He used them last summer during the so called kidnapping of his mother Katherine. Now x17 is not only reporting that Joseph has had a stroke but reiterating a falsehood from last summer, that Katherine Jackson had had a mini stroke. We’ll see what develops. Despite Joseph Jackson’s spectacularly despicable behavior in almost any situation, we wish him well if he’s ill and a speedy recovery. I am told he was accompanied to the hospital by his pal, Majestyk the Magician. (No kidding, really.) Calls to his eldest daughter Rebbie are difficult because I am also told her landline has been shut off.

Back