Dr. Patrick Treacy radio interview about Michael Jackson

qbee

Proud Member
Sunshine radio interviews Dr. Patrick Treacy about Randall Sullivan's new book 'Untouchable: ..... and the new Everland Children's Orphanage in Liberia that was built by Michael Jackson fans around the world.

http://youtu.be/GItha1zPuiI
Published on Nov 30, 2012 by Patrick Treacy

What point does the dr begin to talk?

Waw this was very enlightening and a positive story about Michael, which we really need at this time. I hope every fan gets to listen to this and maybe we can post the information in the comments under sullivan's book. I did hear him talk about the issue with Michael visiting the burn children, and I agree the media would have twisted that in a very ugly way. Here again we see information about the media promising thousands to someone to have them say something false about Michael. I am glad Patrick remained ethical. Surely he is a good example for Klien and others to follow.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this. It's like a refresher to remind us that someone actually makes his own living, a fellow humanitarian and is respectful of Michael Jackson!

Dr. Patrick Treacy has brought out some of the essence of Michael Jackson in past and present Interviews. Dr. Patrick Treacy makes mention of Michael's humbleness, which this inner strength carried Michael through life.

Dr. Patrick Treacy makes mention of 5 Humanitarian's, one of which is Michael Jackson, along with John Lennon, Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, and Bono.”

Michael’s mission is quickly apparent for those who take a moment to look deeper. He wanted to heal the world, show love to everyone who came across his path as well as those whose paths he purposely set out to cross, and as he stated himself, to continue to love and help people the way that Jesus said to.

“Michael was deeply Christian and believed that private acts of charity were considered virtuous only if not done for others to admire,” stated Treacy. “We should be reminded of Matthew 6:1 when Jesus says "Be careful not to do your acts of righteousness in front of others, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.”

Michael, driven by his faith, stood true to those biblical principles, which is why he did so much of his giving in secret, with no cameras or press coverage, and incidentally, why so few, other than the die-hard fans and those close enough to get a bird’s eye view, really knew the depth of his giving.

Patrick Treacy
http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/interview-with-patrick-treacy.html

[video=youtube;AwNg4lHFj7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwNg4lHFj7I[/video]

Thank you so much Dr. Patrick Treacy. If everyone could know the truth of Michael :cry:

Did Dr. Treacy say that it was public knowledge that Michael suffered from a carcinoma?
Did I hear him right cuz I don't recall anything but a rumor of that. It's at 6 minutes 15 sec of the video.

Thanks Qbee, and thank you too AliCat

Did Dr. Treacy say that it was public knowledge that Michael suffered from a carcinoma?
It was a big risk he could get carcinoma that´s why he protected himself with the umbrella and mask.
Our pigment protect us from the sun but Michael lost a lot of his pigment-and protection.

Michael deserve so much more good things in this world.

I understand that MJ was at risk,and the measures he took to protect his skin but it sounded to me
that the Dr. said that he actually had the disease.

He was speaking that MJ wore a mask and umbrella becuase of his skin condition he was at risk for skin cancer.
There is no documentation that MJ ever had carcinoma. If he gave that impression it wasnt intentional.

There was a rumour he had prostate cancer,something that many middle-aged men suffer from.
He had prostate problems but not cancer.

Dr. Treacy always gives such WONDERFUL interviews!!!!
Thanks for sharing. :hippy:

Michael Jackson&#8217;s Bid to See Limerick Burn Victims <!-- Main Editorial Image -->Deemed Inappropriate:

2300408558.jpg

Michael Jackson, pictured below, was advised not the meet Millie and Gavin Murray (above) in hospital in Crumlin after they suffered horrific burns in Moyross in 2006

<!-- Editorial section left Start --> By Anne Sheridan
Published on Monday 3 December 2012 12:55

<!--PSTYLE=WINT_web intro-->CHILDREN burned in a horrific petrol bomb attack in Limerick missed out on the chance to meet music icon Michael Jackson, after a Dublin based surgeon advised him it would be inappropriate in light of child molestation allegations the singer was embroiled in at the time.

Two years after Jackson&#8217;s death, the Rolling Stone journalist Randall Sullivan has revealed in his new book how Jackson was anxious to meet the Limerick siblings in a Dublin hospital, where they were recovering from serious burns sustained in Moyross on September 10, 2006. On that day, a plastic bottle was filled with petrol, set alight and thrown in through the rear window of their mother Sheila&#8217;s Toyota Corolla in Moyross, after she refused to give someone a lift into the city.

Sullivan details in Untouchable: The Strange Life and Death of Michael Jackson, how Patrick Treacy, a cosmetic surgeon who treated Jackson while he was living in Ireland, told the singer that any visit to the children could be read in &#8220;totally the wrong way&#8221;.
Mr Treacy allegedly told the Jackson Five star that &#8220;seeing him [Jackson] go into a paediatric hospital so soon after the paedophilia case&#8221; could be misinterpreted
Mr Treacy told The Sunday Times that he and Jackson became friends while he was in Ireland. He mentioned to the famous singer that he was going to see the children in the burns unit of the hospital, and said Jackson wanted to visit them too. &#8220;He was horrified about what happened to the children and would continually ask me if they were in pain, if they had been given morphine, and if they would be scarred,&#8221; he told the Sunday Times.

3690719898.jpg

The book documents the final days of the singer, who was due to begin a new tour, including his six month stay in Ireland from June 2006, when he lived in counties Cork, Westmeath and Wicklow.

Mr Treacy said Jackson was particularly pained by what happened to the Limerick children, then aged five and seven, as he too had suffered horrific burns, while filming a Pepsi advertisement in 1994. Now aged 10 and 12, Gavin and Millie are still bearing the scars of what happened that day, and their mum Sheila said they will require surgery and skin grafts for years to come.

She was not available to comment yesterday on the possible meeting with Jackson, but has previously declined to give interviews as she wants her children to avoid further attention from the media and public.

<!-- social bookmarks BEGIN --><!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><fb:like class="fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" action="like" width="90" show_faces="false" send="false" layout="button_count" font="arial" href="http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local/michael-jackson-s-bid-to-see-limerick-burn-victims-1-4548494" fb-xfbml-state="rendered" ref=".ULy1zABmuw4.like"></fb:like>
http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local/michael-jackson-s-bid-to-see-limerick-burn-victims-1-4548494
<!-- AddThis Button END -->

^^Why is this person again quoting Randall, when they have Patrick who gave the original information stating it again. It seems Randalls buddies are trying their best to quote their pall so people will buy his book.

Back