BAD 25 in BBC 2 now!!

Enjoy ;D
hopefully someone will share it outside of the forum soon :kickass:

I recorded it, but can't share it. My set top box is encrypted. :(

Guys I was all set to watch the full doc - I was so sure someone would've posted it by now. But it's not anywhere!

I saw the first hour but then I had to go to bed as I was starting very early the next day :(.....

Not Fair :(

But what I did saw was brilliant!!!!! :D

Included footage of MJ I have only seen before in low quality and more footage I've never ever seen before.....all remastered :wild:

I saw the first hour but then I had to go to bed as I was starting very early the next day :(.....

Not Fair :(

great discipline. when i have to wake up very early and its Michael on tv, i say to myself: "man, you have to get early tomorrow. you have only few hours left to sleep. Doesn't matter, Michael is worth it."

I saw it...I have no words!!! I want to thank Spike Lee for this incredible documentary..He did an excellent job

Last edited:
I just saw it. Amazing. What a beautiful documentary. So much passion in it.

In the end I cried. It was so emotional at the same time.

Spike lee, you did an amazing job. MJ would be very proud.

I just saw it. Amazing. What a beautiful documentary. So much passion in it.

In the end I cried. It was so emotional at the same time.

Spike lee, you did an amazing job. MJ would be very proud.
I wonder why they putted the last part at the documentary. It hurts a lot...Is something that we don't want to remember because is very painful

I cried when they mentioned Michael's death. I'm usually very good with that but it caught me off guard I think.

can someone please upload it.....
No we cant upload it here. It is copyright material and not allowed. If it was allowed it would have been uploaded after it aired - But If anyone can find a YT video or stream they can post that in the 2000 Watts multimedia forum. If anyone needs the passwrd to 2000 watts just PM myself or any mod ..

i got bad 25th broadcast on SKY Arte HD . english version . but how can i do to upload ?

I can't stop watching The California Raisins commercial I love the animation & Michael's voice acting is perfect

Back