Killer Thriller June, 2002.

James1980

Proud Member
Hi everybody :)

Was just wondering if anyone has footage of MJ just after he finished his speech on stage at the Killer Thriller party held in Leicester Square (if my memory serves me right..) London? When he was climbing over the balcony and just hanging out while his bodyguards tried to pull him back over.

I'd love to see that footage! I've been unable to find it anywhere for all these years.

Any help would be much appreciated.

James.

Hi everybody :)

Was just wondering if anyone has footage of MJ just after he finished his speech on stage at the Killer Thriller party held in Leicester Square (if my memory serves me right..) London? When he was climbing over the balcony and just hanging out while his bodyguards tried to pull him back over.

I'd love to see that footage! I've been unable to find it anywhere for all these years.

Any help would be much appreciated.

James.

Do you mean this??? I don't know If there is anything else...I know only this.

Do you mean this??? I don't know If there is anything else...I know only this.

Thanks for the reply.

No, I meant when he was hanging over the balcony in the venue...shortly after the 2nd clip of the link you sent me ends.

Wasn't this footage available on a dvd from the event? It was on the UK news channels too, I have it somewhere but have no clue as to how I could upload it or even if it would be allowed.

Back