MICHAEL JACKSON unreleased INVINCIBLE era tracks Grundman reference disc 1 only

50.000 dollars. - Is it only one song or how many songs?

Insane price, I believe its more then one song cause its says tracks...I wonder what the titles are...

Messaged the seller and asked for the song names and a few second snippets of them. Hopefully he will respond and send them!

Sadly not how I wanted however I do think it's real. He/she had another auction of demos and released a 10 second snippet of it with MJ saying stuff so I see no reason for this to be false. Also, 25% of the auctions final sale will be go to the Grammy Foundation which I don't think would happen randomly, i'm going to guess this is being sold my someone very much involved with music. All this said I think:

GUYS IF ANY OF YOU HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT MESSAGE http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-unreleased-INVINCIBLE-era-tracks-Grundman-reference-disc-1-only-/251177079516?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 This user click "Ask Question" at the bottom of the page and then after that select the topic "Other". THIS COULD BE THE ONLY way to hear a small bit off these songs unless the buyer is nice off to release it in full. The only other time we may hear this i'd assume is invincible 25 in 10+ years.

Sadly not how I wanted however I do think it's real. He/she had another auction of demos and released a 10 second snippet of it with MJ saying stuff so I see no reason for this to be false. Also, 25% of the auctions final sale will be go to the Grammy Foundation which I don't think would happen randomly, i'm going to guess this is being sold my someone very much involved with music. All this said I think:

GUYS IF ANY OF YOU HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT MESSAGE http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JAC...y-/251177079516?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 This user click "Ask Question" at the bottom of the page and then after that select the topic "Other". THIS COULD BE THE ONLY way to hear a small bit off these songs unless the buyer is nice off to release it in full. The only other time we may hear this i'd assume is invincible 25 in 10+ years.
The VINCE CD does not contain any unreleased songs.

Got a response. When I asked for evidience he said he is contact with the Estate and can prove it with bank documents he is going to email them to me. Hopefully i'll get a few seconds of the songs and the names.

Got a response. When I asked for evidience he said he is contact with the Estate and can prove it with bank documents he is going to email them to me. Hopefully i'll get a few seconds of the songs and the names.

Seriously? Much appreciated! I wouldn't fully leak the snippets online though; if they're the real deal, he could easily change his mind and pull out of eBay.

Right now I'm wondering, if this guy happens to be serious, what are we going to do? Unless we can bargain with him and lower the price, someone's gonna have to crack open a LOT of piggy banks to be able to afford this.

These are how the last few messages went about:
ME:
"Could I hear a short few 5 second snippets of these songs and see there names? I haven't got a reply from previously. It seems that the disc doesn't look genuine it's as if a few stickers have been put on it and writing from any old word font."

Seller:"I can send you tagged pictures if you provide me with an email address. The CD is authentic and I do have evidence about the CD's origin and original owner. There was one instance when someone reported one of my sales and eBay took it off. I quickly cleared this up with eBay. I am able to prove my items are a) not made by myself and b) authentic items I paid myself for. I am in contact with Michael Jackson's estate in case someone claims my sales would be forgeries.
I have emails and records of payment (bank transfer, customs etc.) in case anyone wants to contest one of my items."

Me:"That would be interesting to see, thank you. My email is ____. Just incase you don't know they're having been a couple of unreleased Invincible songs 'leaked' onto YouTube. Technically, these songs are still officially unreleased which would mean it isn't misleading advertising to put 'unreleased' in your eBay product title but it may mean a few hundred to a few hundred thousand people have heard it through a Youtube video already. This is the main reason i'd like to hear a few seconds of these songs because I have heard many and this could be one of them. Thank you very much!" (note for mjjcommunity the unreleased invincible songs on Youtube are xScape... scrap that just found a website listing every leaked unreleased song http://jokalvin.hubpages.com/hub/mj_unreleased_songs

Seller: (To my email) The CD contains 5 tracks. Not "songs", you have to read carefully.
The song is on the internet but not in this quality. The CD contains 5 versions of it, only 1 being on the internet.

These are the images the seller sent showing pictures of the disc with blocked areas. She must have got carried away with me saying the disc doesn't look genuine so she put the disc photos in the email. But in the end, I didn't bother chasing the bank documents from the estate after knowing it's a released unreleased song but the disc just has 4 never heard versions of it. It's probably just without some instruments or him saying a few stuff on top. I never knew there was a difference between a Track and Song. I love invincible and was really hopeful this would be something completely new but I guess we will have to wait things are always getting leaked and coming up it won't be long I hope!
http://i.imgur.com/Ymm39.png

http://i.imgur.com/7Iz9z.png

However, 50000$ is too much for 4 tracks, lol. I'm not crazy to pay a price like this.

And the song was "What More can I give'. So basically all in all this disc is 4 unheard versions of what more can I give.

I would only be slightly interested if the CD contained Michael's solo recording. And still, way overpriced.

Back