Which show would you like to be released for Dangerous 25th?

SmoothC21

Proud Member
Hi all :)

I'd like to know what's your dreamed DWT show to be included in Dangerous 25th and why? Maybe we could make a petition or some open letter to The Estate to let them know which show fans would be delighted with? :)

Let me start with myself...

I really would love to see Monza or Rome show. It's the early part of the first leg of DWT so MJ's voice seems to be in a very good condition. Some live ad libs during those shows were amazing (like at the end of Bad in Rome :wub:). Those shows seems to have almost perfect setlist, missing just Dangerous which could be included as a bonus from one of the 1993 shows. Why I don't want Munich or Rotterdam? Because some of the songs were sung with the original key what made Michael fighting with those songs... Like WBSS or Beat It. In Rome and the netx shows in Monza, the pitch of those songs was lowered and MJ sounded amazing!

There are plenty really great MJ performances during the DWT but these two seems to be the best for me ;) The only exception I could make would be for the Wembley (yes I know...) show that we've got Jam from. Michael's energy there is like mindblowing! :D

So guys, what's your thoughts? What are your favourite and dreamed DWT shows to see? :)

Last edited:
I would really L.O.V.E. to see the Mexico City or Munich Germany Concerts. Since I only have one perforce from both of those concerts. Munich more than Mexico City because of that Billie Jean performance he did in Munich. I really think that is one of the most greatest Billie Jean performances Michael has ever done. I would L.O.V.E. to see how the rest of that concert went.

ANy of the shows that include Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in the setlist

Buenos Aires because it was close to my home :) and because I understand the public there and because they're crazy in a good way :p

But I know many people won't like this concert because it was the time MJ just find out about the allegations but somehow I see him with so much energy in those snipes we have :) Maybe that was also because of the response of the public there ;D

Concert that has Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in setlist(Munich, Monza)

Munich 1992

This one could also be great
vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h26m21s7.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h28m47s198.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m54s185.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m29s190.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m16s58.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h27m12s11.png

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-16h26m38s190.png

Last edited:
2nd night in monza. That second spin he did in MITM deserves to be seen in all its glory

Wembley because it's his best show, imo and maybe, if they have 'em Dangerous, Bad and TWYMMF as bonus things like the Bad 25 DVD

Wembley because it's his best show, imo and maybe, if they have 'em Dangerous, Bad and TWYMMF as bonus things like the Bad 25 DVD

I second that. MJ's energy during the early Wembley concerts were amazing! I also like your ideas for the bonus features, as those songs were not performed at the Wembley concerts.

I suggest also adding the 1993 Super Bowl Halftime Show at the Rose Bowl as a bonus feature too.

I second that. MJ's energy during the early Wembley concerts were amazing! I also like your ideas for the bonus features, as those songs were not performed at the Wembley concerts.

I suggest also adding the 1993 Super Bowl Halftime Show at the Rose Bowl as a bonus feature too.

Maybe, but I wouldn't be too bummed if they weren't included because we already have the full performance in good quality. :)

Wouldn't want an early show because Michael was still 'finding his feet'. Maybe a show a few months into the tour where he fully knows what he's doing and is completely in control of the outfits etc. What I mean by this can be seen in Prague 97, Scream he nearly trips yet if you watched a later show he'd have got a way around that and made it look more smooth.

Wasn't it rumored that MJ watched DWT Mexico 93 before or during This Is It? :)

Last edited:
we shouldn't petition for one show, what if they have just a VHS of an early 1992 show but a High Quality Master Tape from Late 1992? don't wanna see a VHS quality of one of Michael's greatest Tours IMO.

Wasn't it rumored that MJ watched DWT Mexico 92 before or during This Is It? :)

In the film This Is It, if I remember correctly, one of the backup dancers mentioned something about a Dangerous Tour performance from Mexico City in 1993. I think it had something to do with the choreography of a song they were doing.

The Dangerous tour WAS one of Michael's best, but there's nothing big that really differentiates each leg. Three songs, that's it. I wouldn't care any if there was no show release. But if I had to choose, Rome 1992.

In the film This Is It, if I remember correctly, one of the backup dancers mentioned something about a Dangerous Tour performance from Mexico City in 1993. I think it had something to do with the choreography of a song they were doing.

In the This Is It dvd extras they were watching some Dangerous performance from tv while practicing the song if I remember right. The camera looked at the tv screen once.

In the This Is It dvd extras they were watching some Dangerous performance from tv while practicing the song if I remember right. The camera looked at the tv screen once.

Yes, that's what I'm remembering. It was in the special features, not the actual film. One of the backup dancers remembered a performance from the Dangerous Tour, and said something to MJ that you could find these performances on YouTube.

Personally, I'd also like to see one of the concerts with Bad or The Way You Make Me Feel, but I'm very curious two other options in particular:

1.) One of the two shows where Slash joins MJ on stage for "Black Or White" (Tokyo or Oviedo, Spain). A little snippet of footage from that can be seen on the DVD "The One", so the Estate most likely has it in the archives somewhere.

2.)The concert that MJ performed in Singapore on his 35th birthday in 1993. :naughty:

EDIT: Also as bonus features: a decent-quality performance of Dangerous from the 3rd leg, rehearsal footage of Rock with You & Remember The Time, and, if possible, footage of that one time the band did a brief instrumental of In The Closet as an interlude.

Last edited:
the isreal show
we isreali fans have nothing to hold on from his beeing here
just 2\3 songs that he preformed here
in bad quality

It Would Be Great to Release An Concert That We Haven't Seen :)

I just want a concert we have not seen yet.

Not Bucharest!!!

Munich because it was his first time performing the Dangerous songs like Jam, Will You Be There, and Black or White. I would also love a rehearsal of the full show as bonus.

Any concert that has him singing Keep The Faith it's my favorite song from his Dangerous album.

the concert witch he performed "we are the world" i heared that was amazing one
and a film on the work he put into making that album

Back