The last Bad-era performance!!!!

SkyWalk

Proud Member
As 2012 comes to an end the year of Bad 25 - I put here what I consider to be the very last Bad-era Michael, right before the transition into the early phases of the Dangerous-era.

Thanks Bad and what a great 2012 Bad 25th celebration!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]RGxRJkBpv0k[/YOUTUBE]

I feel kinda sad :( Bad25 was something I anticipated for so long, and the anniversary of the album is almost over. I wouldn't mind celebrating it for another whole year...

Awww!! gosh it feels sad knowing the Bad era celebrations have come to an end..I'm not gonna lie. It was a wonderful year full of surprises (good and bad) I wouldn't mind celebrating that fantastic period in Michael's career a bit longer..thank you Bad 25 for the great memories! We love you Michael!! :girl_love: Now, let's hope the best for Dangerous 25.. :clapping:

I remember watching this special as if it was yesterday and sobbing through the entire thing-esp this part. (I was also crazy for Sammy Davis Jr. and wanted hm to get well so badly)
I never thought of it as the last "Bad era" performance, but you are right and now I'm crying all over again. I'm a little older than Michael and this was also for me the end of a truly lovely more innocent time of my life-I mourn the loss of that period of time for him as well.

I won't ever think of Dangerous, etc. in the same way as the previous QJ/Jacksons/Jackson 5 years since everything turned so horrible for him after that. Even though there are great and beautiful tracks after Bad, I never listen to them with the same joy and love.

I try not to be this way, but listening to the later albums trigger something in me that ignites the rage and hatred that I felt then and now for the people that destroyed Michael.

Last edited:
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful performance. His voice is just simply amazing.

I wouldn't consider Bad 25 promotions over yet. The Spike Lee documentary is coming in February and the Bad 25 vinyl is being released in the USA next month.

Aww, so sad this year is over, but

we can extend the Bad25 celebration as much as we want though ;)

Eric;3751478 said:
I wouldn't consider Bad 25 promotions over yet. The Spike Lee documentary is coming in February and the Bad 25 vinyl is being released in the USA next month.

This is true, as long as I don’t have the dvd or blu ray at home, this is not over lol :D

such grace, poise, dignity and amazing talent that he brought to everything

THanks for the links! Gosh- after years of looking forward to BAD25, it's hard to see this year go. But- I also look forward to Dangerous 25... Despite starting to feel a tiny bit old...lol. Considering I was around for all the original release dates. Sigh- Sidenote: LOVE the outfit from the Academy Awards!

Back