Michael Jackson's Vision: Which restoration company did they used

Zakk

Proud Member
Did they use the Master Tapes or Film Reels of the Short films for this package? most of them look like tapes, so I'm curious! and does anyone know which restoration company they used? I read somewhere it was Jim Gable? thanks in advance :heart:

Last edited:
Nothing was restored.
The audio was remastered.
Thriller videos were digitaly remasteted for T25. That means existing master tape was digital cleaned.

The rest of the videos are from the sd master tapes used for visionary and number ones. No new transfers are done, yet.

Remastering and restoration are two different procedures.

Nothing was restored.
Thriller videos were digitaly remasteted for T25. That means existing master tape was digital cleaned.

The rest of the videos are from the sd master tapes used for visionary and number ones. No new transfers are done, yet.

thanks for your reply and info :)

I believe the Estate has every thing restored now from the Masters, however....they werent done for Vision.

It seems that these videos were remastered by amateur people, just a simple convert in Sony Vegas or an other program like this.

I believe the Estate has every thing restored now from the Masters, however....they werent done for Vision.

they have everything digitalised as you could see in the Bad 25 Docu, Martin Scorssese was using the digitilised footage in the 'Bad' section not sure about restored though

Nothing was restored.

What digital remastering was done in 2008? Nothing in 4K of course.

Back