Joe Vegel's Second Edition of Earth Song Now Out in Paperback!

qbee

Proud Member
Second Edition of Earth Song Now Out in Paperback!

Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson's Magnum Opus.

by Joe Vogel on <abbr class="published" title="2012-12-13">December 13, 2012</abbr> ·

Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson's Magnum Opus.

Hey everyone!

I&#8217;m excited to let you know that the 2nd edition of Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson&#8217;s Magnum Opus is now available at Amazon.com and other online retailers. Unlike Man in the Music, this book was published independently, meaning I had the freedom (and limitations) of not working with a traditional New York publisher. I won&#8217;t be doing much promo for it so I would appreciate if you helped spread the word. The story of &#8220;Earth Song&#8221; doesn&#8217;t offer any salacious commentary on plastic surgery, drugs, or sex, but it does offer a portrait of the artist in his element during a crucial time in his career (1988-1999). &#8220;Earth Song&#8221; meant a great deal to Michael. Hopefully the book makes a case for why it should matter to others as well.

Below I am offering some exclusive excerpts from the book. Enjoy!
http://www.joevogel.net/second-edition-of-earth-song-now-out-in-paperback

Copies of Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson&#8217;s Magnum Opus are available at Amazon.com.

Earth Song: Inside Michael Jackson&#8217;s Magnum Opus
[video=youtube_share;Zn3YsV-fFWc]http://youtu.be/Zn3YsV-fFWc[/video]

I enjoyed reading the first edition--good analysis. I wonder how this one differs?

I have the first one...now there's a second edition with updates? Okay cool. Have to add it to my wish list for now. =)

I bought the first version on Kindle. While I enjoyed parts of it, I thought sometimes there was just an over-analysis of the song. I felt like Vogel was commenting on something that wasn't there. I wonder what was changed in this version.

I have the first edition of this on my Kindle, but I have ordered 2 copies of the second edition. One will be for my Michael Jackson
library at home and the second copy I will donate to our local library. I do not want Randall Sullivan's book to be the only one on
the library's shelf.

Back