Bad 25 Holiday Promo Campaign: A Gift For MJ's Children

morinen

Proud Member
Bad 25 Holiday Promo Campaign

In the "feedback on BAD 25" thread LMAT asked to get the word out about BAD 25 via email, FB and Twitter in the holiday weeks. This gave me an idea.

Let's do a little bit more organized promo campaign. Of course it will be mostly targeted at fans, because fans read fans' blogs in social networks. But apparently, many fans have not bought Bad 25 yet. Let's remind them on Twitter and Facebook to get the release for Holidays and maybe show support to Michael's kids with some message like this:

Make a holiday gift to MJ's s children by supporting BAD 25 sales! http://www.amazon.com/Bad-25th-Anniversary-Edition-Deluxe/dp/B0084I9QI2/

People are too focused on associating the estate with Branca, but they forget that it's first and foremost about Michael's children. It's Michael's children who will benefit from the majority of income. We can use the opportunity to remind people about it. It may be a good motivator to buy the album.

Last edited:
I am all for people buying Bad 25 to remind them of all the things included with it such as the unreleased music and such. But why you are focusing so purely on what his children get out of it like "Make a holiday gift for MJs children!"? They will be getting millions from plenty of other projects the estate has and are guaranteed to inherit 33 million dollars+ when they are older. A news article from Forbes talking about the 100's of millions they are already getting summed it up well "Jackson's kids are going to have grandkids before that moneys gone." I'm sure with this post you were sincere and don't take this too rudely and I am a massive fan but I think the children have more than enough money so I don't see why that should motivate people.

I understand your intention and you you want BAd25 to fair well .. I think the majority of fans do
So maybe we can put our heads together and come up with different slogans to help promote it

I feel buying MJs music as gift to MJ children isnt going to appeal to the general public or even most fans for that matter. They dont buy music for that reason and neither do fans. Fans want Michael's music becuase they love his music many want it to remain relevant important in the industry and be recognised for years to come.Plus Most fans are knowledgable enough to know buying BAD25 is not going to make or break the children's Trust. They are set for life ... It certainly wont phase the boycotters/ Sony Estate haters. Plus no one wants to feel guilted into buying MJ music for reasons beyond it is just great music They have a reason already to buy it .. They love his music ..

Im sure your slogan will appeal to some fans :)
but lets also come up with other slogans and promos to appeal the a greater market

Buy BAD25 for your friends and loved one and any music lover on your list.
Great music is a gift of Love that keeps on gving year after year

Want the perfect gift for any Michael Jackson Fan on you list .
Get them BAD25 and watch them squeel with delight when they open it
:lol:

We can use other slogans too, of course.

It's just I've seen people who spend money on memorabilia, like MJ's personal things sold at Julien's auction, or some fan-made portraits, but they don't buy Bad 25 because they downloaded it somewhere online. It's odd for me, because Michael's music is the first thing I would support - ahead of everything else, and if I enjoy his songs or concert, I feel his children are entitled to benefit from it. I guess not everybody feels the same.

I understand your concern and I hope most fans want his children to benefit. I agree it doesn't serve any good purpose to illegally download. but boycotters are fed propganda to belive the Estate will not benefir the children that they are keeping it for themselves. Michael set up his estate to carry on his Legacy and benefit his children. His his music, art and any official products offered from that is what sustains This. Some think the children are already set for life. but it the Estate cant continue to sustain itself they wont be. Like any business venture it can also loose money and go into the red. So yes it is important that fans suppport the offerings from his Estate .. but that is not the reason fans buy his music .. If they put out inferior products fans wont buy it .. nor should they. But BAD25 is a great product the best thing to come out in over 10 yrs and fans shoudl appreciate and purchase it not steal it. As is is stealing from Michael's plan that he set up to support his Own Estate, legacy and children

Want the perfect gift for any Michael Jackson Fan on you list .
Get them BAD25 and watch them squeel with delight when they open it
:lol:

:LOL: COOL slogan, Qbee

Morinen :ciao: It's a GREAT idea...

It kind of puzzles me WHY some fans haven't got BAD25 :blink: but then again they may have their 'personal' reasons...

I couldn't wait to get BAD25 :wub:

Indeed, the 'intention' is wonderful thinking of the kids but as Qbee said their dad made sure they are 'save' for life so I exactly bought BAD25 cause it keeps me ALIVE :blush:

Want to see your loved one SHINE?

Get BAD25 for Christmas!

Back