MJJC celebrates Love - Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas and New Year Greetings

qbee

Proud Member
Regardless of what or how we celebrate the holidays, this is the Season of Love
In that light we can all join in and Celebrate the holidays, our Love for Michael and each another.

Post your greetings, pictures and Holiday videos to help us celebrate

Whatever is good, whatever brings you joy...
May it be yours during this magical Season
and throughout the coming year.
Have the best ever Holiday Season!

Blanket of Love :heart: handmade by MJJCommunity members 2008

Carol of The Bells Feat: Michael :heart:

2hfl6gz.jpg

Wishing the MJJC family :wub: BLESSED days full of :heart: HOPE and LIGHT

Thanks for fuelling my INNER LIGHT again :angel:

MJJCBlogwish_zpsd21e7135.jpg

Much :love: from Daz

Have Happy Christmas full of love, hope and courage!!!
Our love for our Michael may be a motive to spread love to people who need it the most these days!!!

Happy holidays ,Merry Christmas

The greatest female Jackson singer,Mahalia Jackson

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. And a speciael Merry christmas to Michael.

I have a Michael story. I was in the post office in Manhattan yesterday getting money orders to send for Christmas, when the clerk asked everyone on line if there was a Michael here. A guy second in line shorted back "you mean Micahel Jackson?" This brought smiles to everyone's faces. People are thinking of Michael even during the Christmas season. Also, this Wednesday when I was in the subway, a guy in a Santa hat was blasting Billie Jean on a stereo. He was also playing along with Billie Jean on a "Steal Band" instrument. People were listening.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Nice stories Petarose love to hear how Michael is still inpsiring and can bring smiles with just the mention of his name:)

I redecorated my YT channel for Christmas :newyear:http://youtube.com/im4mj2
Im featuring the video below with a Special Christmas message from Michael.

Merry Christmas - Beautiful Message from Michael Jackson & Stevie Wonder
Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzR_Kn44k1U

I think Michael looks like an angel here :heart: speaking from heaven

Happy holidays to everyone!

What are your plans for this christmas and how do you intend to spend it?

Happy holidays to everyone!

What are your plans for this christmas and how do you intend to spend it?

For me, I am going to a party at a Spanish club Christmas eve. At 12 noon on Christmas day I am going to church, then the family is going to the Four Seasons for Christmas lunch. We will then go to my place to drink some more, argue, snack, listen to music, & wait for more calls from extended family. By the way even though we go out, we keep a secret stash of food to munch on for when we return home. Yes, we are greedy.

Qbee the video ^^ is not there anymore.

^That's awesome! It's kinda quiet in her, so I guess everyone is busy for the season. I will be visiting a children's home with gifts for Christmas, I've been doing this since Michael passed, although I'm not a Christian.

^That's awesome! It's kinda quiet in her, so I guess everyone is busy for the season. I will be visiting a children's home with gifts for Christmas, I've been doing this since Michael passed, although I'm not a Christian.

Oh that is so beautiful ^^. At church they put up a Christmas tree with cards. Members can choose to pick one. On each card is a request for a toy, with the age, gender, and gift idea for the child. These gifts are then sent to the church to give out to the kids. I like the idea of you visiting children on Christmas day. I know some hospital staff do this also for the children in the hospital. You have a beautiful heart.

^I love the idea of the Christmas tree with cards for children. Thanks, and I love doing it just to see the smiles on their faces :)

Qbee the video ^^ is not there anymore.
It is still showing for me .. are you speaking of Michaels message video
Click its again for me please and let me know if it works now or what the error says
I think I just needed to click a copyright acknowledgment for 3 party content
Ill place a link also maybe it just doesnt allow embedded. - Thanks

I have already posted my Christmas drawing last week on a Picture of the Day thread. But I'll post again for this Christmas thread.

merry_christmas_2012_by_prince_of_pop-d5o8pv7.jpg

Here I am decorating the tree with Naruto aiding me while Sarah watched over us, Hinata (Hyuga) is playing my daughter Hinata (Kiss) and Aki is watching the Michael's Wembley DVD as always. My fantasy family with NaruHina for Christmas.

Merry xmas everyone, i'll repeat what i've already posted: make sure you call your friends to wish them a merry xmas, especially the ones you have not talked to for a long time. Lots of people feel lonely during xmas so don't forget. Do the same on January 1st. :)

:heart: :pray: :flowers: :angel: WISHING EVERYONE GOODWILL L.O.V.E. COMPASSION JOY & PEACE :heart: :pray: :flowers: :angel:

:angel: :cheers: :wub: BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE ONE. :angel: :cheers: :wub:

souldreamer7

I wish you all a merry christmas, and a happy new year! :)

May you all have a Happy and Blessed Holiday Season. Jesus IS the Reason for the Season.

jesus-animated-gif-image-0101-150x150.gif

A small child sitting on the lap of Santa

Last edited:
Once I saw a Christmas card, on the front it said, "Merry Christmas to you" and on the back said "Happy Birthday to Me" On the back of the card it was Jesus surrounded by children. Like Thunder said on his post, Jesus is the reason of this Season.

Merry Christmas to all. Hope you're surrounded by your loved ones and if someone is missing,say a prayer for them for wherever they are, you will be in their hearts.

And, Happy Birthday Jesus.

Blessings to all.

I didn't realize there was a thread for this already so I'm posting my X-mas message here:

Hey you guys,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right section but I wanted to wish you all happy holidays and best wishes for the new year.

I know I don't post very often anymore but that doesn't mean I don't check in every once in a while ;D

Much love to all MJ Fans :flowers:

4209300426_9a93ba9de3.jpg

Back