not sure if you know what that is
but these are screamo and punk bands doing pop songs
and they did mj billie jean
now i must say that if you dont like screamo or punk you shouldnt listen to it
on the other hand its really concidered to be a good punk cover

here you go :)

by the way they did black or white a while ago
enjoy

if any of you like punk i could give you links on youtube to a bunch of punk bands that did mj covers
some of them are really good :)

AND FOR THE END
A DUBSTEP TRIBUTE TO MJ
ONE OF THE BEST TRIBUTE SONGS IVE HEARED :)

yes I know Exactly who Breath Carolina is..and probably ANY punk group ever made..LOL. I use to sit for hours with my daughter who was a teenager at the time so she was not alone...yes I was a VERY over protective mother. Once she hit 17 and was going with her friends there was NO need for me to go..before 17 I chaperoned. That is a nice cover of 'Billie Jean"...and don't usually like ANY cover of MJ's music...but this isn't bad. :)

yes I know Exactly who Breath Carolina is..and probably ANY punk group ever made..LOL. I use to sit for hours with my daughter who was a teenager at the time so she was not alone...yes I was a VERY over protective mother. Once she hit 17 and was going with her friends there was NO need for me to go..before 17 I chaperoned. That is a nice cover of 'Billie Jean"...and don't usually like ANY cover of MJ's music...but this isn't bad. :)

it dosent mettar how good these covers are
just think about all the punk,rock and screamo clubs that are going to play these songs over and over
what mettars is that mj is still in the clubs :)

Back