Immortal-Documentation airing on TV

Annita

Proud Member
The Immortal-Documentation will air again in Germany on Arte at 28.12.12 and again at 03.01.13 and at 07.02.12 on ZDFKultur

http://www.blogspan.net/presse/zdf-b...eilung/373641/

ZDF bringt Zirkusträume auf ARTE

21 December 2012By News Online0In Pressemitteilungen

Mainz (ots) – Weltbekannte Zirkusnamen, vier neue Shows und noch vieles mehr:
Am Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, sorgt das ZDF für zauberhaften Zirkusglanz auf dem deutsch-französischen Kulturkanal ARTE. Von 13.35 Uhr bis Mitternacht geht es in die große Welt des Zirkus, mit Elementen von Magie über Trapezkunst, von Poesie bis zu Clowns, von der großen Artistik zum Cabaret. ARTE verzaubert mit ZDF-Produktionen vom Cirque du Soleil und dem Cirque Eloize aus Kanada. Verantwortet wird dieser schwerpunktmäßig vom ZDF betreute Thementag “Zirkusträume” von der ZDF/ARTE-Redaktion Theater (Redaktion: Tobias Cassau und Dieter Schneider).

Um 14.05 Uhr wird “So ein Zirkus! – Das European Youth Circus Festival 2012″ gesendet. Alle zwei Jahre treffen sich in Wiesbaden Europas junge Zirkustalente zum “European Youth Circus” und wetteifern um die beliebte Trophäe “Bester europäischer Nachwuchs-Artist”. Der Film begleitet junge Künstler bei ihren Vorbereitungen.

In der Cirque-du-Soleil-Show “Michael Jackson – The Immortal World Tour” um 16.35 Uhr kreuzen sich die Wege einiger Weggefährten Michael Jacksons – sie alle tragen zu einem herausragendes Event bei, das selbst den Ansprüchen des King of Pop gewachsen wäre. Der Dokumentarfilm begleitet die Macher der Show, die Artisten und Tänzer bei der Entstehung dieser bildmächtigen Hommage an die Musik, das Talent und die Schaffenskraft der Ikone Michael Jackson. Auch seine Brüder und seine Mutter kommen zu Wort und lassen sich die Premiere nicht entgehen. “Michael Jackson – The Immortal World Tour” wird am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013, 20.15 Uhr, auch in ZDFkultur ausgestrahlt.

Um 18.05 Uhr zeigt ARTE die Höhepunkte der neuesten Cirque du Soleil-Show “Amaluna”. Die spektakuläre Show feierte im April 2012 in Montreal ihre Premiere.
Um 20.15 Uhr wird “Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba” ausgestrahlt. “La Nouba” ist eine der erfolgreichsten Resident Shows des Cirque du Soleil. Zirkusmenschen treffen in der Welt von “La Nouba” auf Stadtmenschen, Fantasie auf Eintönigkeit. Die Show verzaubert ihre Zuschauer mit großartiger Artistik und einer spektakulären Inszenierung.

“Cirque Eloize: Rain – Wie Regen in deinen Augen” um 21.45 Uhr ist eine traumhafte, federleichte und zugleich nostalgische Hommage an die Kindheit. Daniele Finzi Pasca hat nach “Nebbia” eine weitere zauberhafte Show geschaffen, in der sich artistische Höchstleistungen, mitreißende Musik- und Tanzeinlagen und clowneske Darbietungen wundersam vereinen. Ein Regen aus Anspielungen, Fantasien, Augenzwinkern, mit großartigen Details und einer umwerfenden finalen Apotheose im Wasser.

Um 23.10 Uhr folgt “Cirque du Soleil – Lovesick”. Sexy und poetisch taucht der Dokumentarfilm “Lovesick” in eine bezaubernde Welt ein, in der Männer sich als Frauen verkleiden, Verheiratete an Orgien auf der Bühne teilnehmen und die Abenteuer dem Licht der Spots in Las Vegas ausgesetzt sind. “Lovesick” begleitet über zwei Jahre lang die Artisten bei der Entstehung der gewagten Kabarett-Show “Zumanity – Another Side of Cirque du Soleil”.
Weitere Informationen unter www.arte.tv

Translation via Team MJJC
ZDF brings circus dreams on ARTE

21 December 2012By Online0In News Press Releases

Mainz (ots) - World-renowned circus names, four new shows and more:
On Friday 28 December 2012, provides for the ZDF magical circus gloss on the Franco-German cultural channel ARTE. From 13.35 clock until midnight it goes into the great world of the circus, with elements of magic about trapeze art, of poetry up to the clowns, the great artistry of Cabaret. ZDF ARTE enchanted with productions of Cirque du Soleil and Cirque Eloize of Canada. Responsible for this is mainly supervised by ZDF theme day "Circus Dreams" by the ZDF / ARTE editorial Theatre (Editor: Tobias Cassau and Dieter Schneider).

At 14.05 clock is "What a circus! - The European Youth Circus Festival 2012 "is sent. Every two years, in Europe, Wiesbaden young circus talents to the "European Youth Circus" and compete for the popular trophy "Best European junior Artist". The film follows young artists in their preparations.

The Cirque du Soleil show "Michael Jackson - The Immortal World Tour" at 16.35 clock, the paths of some companions Michael Jackson - they all contribute to a major event that would even meet the requirements of the King of Pop. The documentary follows the creators of the show, the performers and dancers in the creation of this visually powerful homage to the music, the talent and creativity of the icon Michael Jackson. His brothers and his mother to speak and do not miss the premiere. "Michael Jackson - The Immortal World Tour" is on Thursday, 7 February 2013, 20.15 clock, also broadcast in ZDFkultur.

ARTE at 18.05 clock shows the highlights of the latest Cirque du Soleil show "Amaluna". The spectacular show in April 2012 celebrated its premiere in Montreal.

At 20.15 clock is "Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba" aired. "La Nouba" is one of the most successful resident Cirque du Soleil. Circus people make in the world of "La Nouba" at City People, Fantasy on monotony. The show enchants her audience with great artistry and spectacular staging.

"Cirque Eloize: Rain - How rain in your eyes" at 21.45 clock is a beautiful, lightweight and yet nostalgic homage to the childhood. Daniele Finzi Pasca has created for "Nebbia" another magical show in which artistic performances, lively music and dancing and zany performances combine wonderfully. A rain of allusions, fantasies, wink, with great details and a stunning final apotheosis in the water.

At 23.10 clock follows "Cirque du Soleil - Lovesick". Sexy and poetic appears the documentary "Love Sick" into an enchanting world in which men dress up as women, the married participate in orgies on stage, and the adventures are the light of the exposed spots in Las Vegas. "Lovesick" accompanied by two years the artists in the development of daring cabaret show "Zumanity - Another Side of Cirque du Soleil".
Details at www.arte.tv

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this yesterday on HBO..I teared up so hard it made my head hurt..it was sure touching how everyone tried to make the show something Michael would be proud of but at the same time it was extremely overwhelming and saddening how he in fact isn't here to see this beautiful tribute..I loved it but it was bittersweet :(. I guess that's how most long-time Michael fans would feel anyway.. I miss and love you Michael, you inspire nothing but beautiful things made out of love, hope and dreams :wub:

An Immortal Documentary was on HBO? Wow! I hope to catch it again if that was the case. I saw the show twice this past year and would hope to catch the documentary.

If it is the same documentary as the one dubbed in French then yes it's amazing. Really brought back some great memories. Cirque do great documentaries. All beatles fans should check out LOVE.

and also, I think anyone who has an interest in immortal should check out QUIDAM, by the cirque. I think it's all on youtube but that show (so far) is my favourite show of the cirque!

I'm sure this will be broadcast in English soon. The cirque broadcast and released LOVE, the documentary on the Beatles cirque show so i think we will get it eventually. Thankfully, I speak French so I can watch he French one. The documentary is amazing

Back