Spike Lee posts Michael's ID from TDCAU

ivy

Proud Member
From his instagram, he posted the two versions you can see below.

sheltonjlee This is Micael Jackson's ID Badge From The "THEY DON'T REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" SHORT FIlM 6h

sheltonjlee Michael Jackson's ID Badge from his THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US Short Film. I pulled this out of my archives.SHAMON. 5h

2u58b9d.jpg

rkbj2d.jpg

very cool .. wonder if he posted that in answer to the TMZ crap over MJ DL
as In my MJ ID Trumps yours LOL ... I love Spike Lee :)

very cool .. wonder if he posted that in answer to the TMZ crap over MJ DL
as In my MJ ID Trumps yours LOL ... I love Spike Lee :)
I was about to say that haha, I like this WAY better..I'm glad Spike kept it all these years :heart:

Oh my, he looks so gorgeous! :girl_love: It cheered me up after looking at his driver's license...

Gotta love Spike for doing such a nice thing! :yes:

Guys what are you talking about a license picture? Are you saying that there been some tabloid problem connected to a photo and this is Spike's response to it?

PS: I found the story.

Last edited:
That was nice of Spike to do to counter that TMZ picture.. I tell ya Spike seems to care more about MJ's legacy than MJ's own family.

Reactions: EML
Whose typo is that?

2bad a date isn't showing but the picture is great!

I just hope these don't end up in an auction or something.

It's nice to have a keepsake like that of somebody so dear to you.

edit

That was nice of Spike to do to counter that TMZ picture.. I tell ya Spike seems to care more about MJ's legacy than MJ's own family.

I know yeh
Thank god for spike lee at least hes keeping michael's legacy alive the right way

Being Michael was NEVER an inmate in Prison. The answer is clear

we can see Michael wearing his Prison ID card here :)

^Hehe thanks. That was enjoyable. I clearly need to re-watch this short film. I was thinking that since he was working inside a real prison that the ID was real just to give him access to working on the premises? Another dumb question...is there a "making of" video about this video (the prison version)?

Guys what are you talking about a license picture? Are you saying that there been some tabloid problem connected to a photo and this is Spike's response to it?

PS: I found the story.

can u please show me the link to this article?

Yes the TMZ story about MJ drivers license. The next day Spike Lee posted his ID :)
The thread was moved into controversy to keep the link and discussion in there.

Its more fun to discuss this ID anyway .

rkbj2d.jpg

I saw it the other day and was wondering if it was in response. Then chided myself, saying, NO, not everything is related. And now I am grinning, cause obviously, others had the same hunch. LOL! You, GO, Spike!

Back