Jackson Family Feud Case CLOSED

billyworld99

Proud Member
No one in Michael Jackson's family will be prosecuted over the fight last July at Katherine's home ... TMZ has learned.

As you recall, Paris and Prince got into it with Janet ... the video shows Janet confronting Paris and then apparently trying to get at her cell phone.

Paris then charged past Janet, who is then restrained by Randy. There was subsequently a physical confrontation ... we're told between Randy and Jermaine on one side, and Trent on the other.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the case is now closed because no one from the Jackson family would speak to cops. In fact, we're told none of them even returned various calls from detectives.

It seems there's been some sort of truce among family members.

Read more: http://www.tmz. com/2012/12/31/michael-jackson-fight-katherine-janet-randy-paris/#ixzz2GcxAZj4j

Re: Jackson Family Fight Case CLOSED

Thanks BW99 - slow day for TMZ I guess :lol: like everyone has been on pins and needles wondering WOW
Why are they bringing this up now ??? sheesh! there never was any charges filed. TMZ is so full of crap ...
I dont know about any truce but a certain faction of the jackson's have been very quiet ever since that
whole episode starting with their accusational letter to the estate and the grandma kidnapping.

Thanks BW99 - slow day for TMZ I guess :lol: like everyone has been on pins and needles wondering WOW
Why are they bringing this up now ??? sheesh! there never was any charges filed. TMZ is so full of crap ...
I dont know about any truce but a certain faction of the jackson's have been very quiet ever since that
whole episode starting with their accusational letter to the estate and the grandma kidnapping.

I agree. I already knew the chances were next to none that anybody would get in trouble for that mess. So I'm not surprised about this at all.

I was hoping that this was about to the Jackson case against AEG :(

Has anyone notice that TMZ does better follow ups than most news agencies??

Haa. Now who here was wondering all day and night about that conflict that took place 2 seasons ago? We are now in winter guys. Did TMZ write this story as a memo to itself? We all knew the family was not going to tell on each other to the police. Now if they were paid to tell on Michael, then it would be a different matter. Now let's see what other Jackson nonsense they will see fit to "enlighten" people with--"Oh how about the Jackson 5 has broken up and members did not return calls to clear up the situation. It seems there is some truce among members who have now formed the Jackson 4."

Back