Thread: Volgograd artist creating a monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow

Thanks

Post Volgograd artist creating a monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow

In 31 years of Volgograd artist Maxim Popov has every reason to loudly about themselves and about their hometown not only in Russia but also in the world. Since August 2012 Maxim working on a two-meter sculpture of Michael Jackson, which will be set in Moscow.*Project named «It's all for LOVE!» («It's all for LOVE" - ​​a quote by Michael Jackson). Project exists solely on donations and the enthusiasm of the fans of the King of Pop in Russia. Organizer and coordinator of the "Monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow" is Svetlana Larina, actress and TV presenter.
    - The idea of ​​a monument to Michael in Moscow has found support in Russia is a "bottom", - said the portal OBLVESTI.RU Svetlana Larina. - The project has already collected a considerable sum, which consists of injections of various sizes: list, bring, convey, and a hundred rubles, and fifteen thousand. Also, on Saturdays and Sundays on the Arbat are dance jam sessions in support of the «It's all for LOVE!». All of the money also goes to the monument.
    As to the details about the monument, it's something we have to learn first-hand - from Maxim Popov.
    - The approximate height of the monument will be 2 m 20 cm, - said Maxim Popov, who graduated in 2001 from the Moscow National University of Arts in absentia (course mastery heroic painting and graphics). - While Michael Jackson is "born" from the clay sculpture. Place in Moscow, where a monument is installed, yet exactly known. Currently, negotiations are conducted only. The monument will be cast in bronze.

http://oblvesti.ru/news/volgogradski...dzheksonu.html

Thanks

Default Re: Volgograd artist creating a monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow

This is amazing! I love it! Wish I could be a part of it but I have nothing to give

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 491 Posts

It is beautiful.

I love it

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 991 Posts

That isn't bad at all. One of the better one's I've seen

Please subscribe to my NEW youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrinceHDance3
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,867 Times in 5,176 Posts

I love it!
    Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

Thanks

Looks nice indeed

“Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed.”
    (Clarendon)

I have already seen this. Its fantastic. The best I have seen

Thanks

looks fantastic!
    BTS 방탄소년단 Suga 슈가 + Kookie 정국

Thanks

great! I have tears in my eyes........
    R.I.P my King!
    You are my passion FOREVER!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,649 Times in 685 Posts

Beautiful !