Volgograd artist creating a monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow

Dudex

Proud Member
article14924_zps006c0307.jpg

In 31 years of Volgograd artist Maxim Popov has every reason to loudly about themselves and about their hometown not only in Russia but also in the world. Since August 2012 Maxim working on a two-meter sculpture of Michael Jackson, which will be set in Moscow.*Project named «It's all for LOVE!» («It's all for LOVE" - ​​a quote by Michael Jackson). Project exists solely on donations and the enthusiasm of the fans of the King of Pop in Russia. Organizer and coordinator of the "Monument to Michael Jackson in Moscow" is Svetlana Larina, actress and TV presenter.
- The idea of ​​a monument to Michael in Moscow has found support in Russia is a "bottom", - said the portal OBLVESTI.RU Svetlana Larina. - The project has already collected a considerable sum, which consists of injections of various sizes: list, bring, convey, and a hundred rubles, and fifteen thousand. Also, on Saturdays and Sundays on the Arbat are dance jam sessions in support of the «It's all for LOVE!». All of the money also goes to the monument.
As to the details about the monument, it's something we have to learn first-hand - from Maxim Popov.
- The approximate height of the monument will be 2 m 20 cm, - said Maxim Popov, who graduated in 2001 from the Moscow National University of Arts in absentia (course mastery heroic painting and graphics). - While Michael Jackson is "born" from the clay sculpture. Place in Moscow, where a monument is installed, yet exactly known. Currently, negotiations are conducted only. The monument will be cast in bronze.

http://oblvesti.ru/news/volgogradskii-hudozhnik-sozdaet-pamjatnik-maiklu-dzheksonu.html

C4dE9Dq8A0I_zps45a47979.jpg

ZLAqGjzFfH4_zps88618bdc.jpg

IpHlmW3ET6s_zps24fda594.jpg

awsmyHn-EmU_zps49f069a3.jpg

Reactions: EML
This is amazing! I love it! Wish I could be a part of it but I have nothing to give

That isn't bad at all. One of the better one's I've seen

Back