Today in Michael Jackson History January 4th

qbee

Proud Member

Today in Michael Jackson History January 4

1992- week of Jan 4th The Dangerous Album peaks at No#1 in the Billboard US Top 200 and on the R&B Albums chart. Dangerous remained in the Top 200 for 117 wks and in the R&B chart for 112 wks.

1997- The first leg of Michael Jackson's "HIStory" world tour ended. Michael Jackson performed the last of 2 concerts at the Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was his only US show that decade. The two concerts at the Aloha Stadium made history. No other musical act ever sold out the 35'000-seat stadium, and Michael Jackson sold out 2 shows in less than 24 hours, a record time.

107s2kz.jpg

PICTURE OF THE DAY

4h780i.jpg

ALOHA !

VIDEO OF THE DAY

RARE EXISTING FOOTAGE UPLOADED on MJJC from MattBlnMe

Michael Jackson - Live Aloha Stadium 1997 [EXISTING FOOTAGE] (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Performed on January 4, 1997 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA part of
the HIStory World Tour .00:00 Earth Song - 07:46 Heal the World - 08:27 HIStory

SONG OF THE DAY

(I Like) The Way That You Love me.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason
to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have
wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That's all. That's the real truth.
"
~ Michael Jackson :heart:

* You might also enjoy Michael Jackson's Monthly History Calendar in the Legacy Project forum
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...y-In-Michael-Jackson-History-MJ-Calendar-2013

* Please feel free to participate by commenting, adding pics, videos or facts related to this day in MJ History.

Back