Vh1 India to air Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest Sunday

billyworld99

Proud Member
here's a screencap of the commerical

A_xgPGMCIAAAvp1.jpg

Re: Vh1 to air Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest Sunday

I thought Live in Bucharest was the Dangerous tour, or does this mean he performed Bad tour in Bucharest and they are showing this?

I truly hope they would air the BBC version. Hope someone records this!

Live in Bucherest (DANGEROUS) but it's going to get you in the mood to watch Spike Lee Bad 25 Doc :)

Can't wait to watch. :wild:

I thought Live in Bucharest was the Dangerous tour, or does this mean he performed Bad tour in Bucharest and they are showing this?

Michael was in Bucharest for the first time with DWT.

Can't wait to watch. :wild:

i looked this up on comcast east coast and it's not listed. so i dont know who did this but its kind of suspect because ' bucharest is dangerous tour not bad tour. they have 'soul player, a movie and on hd they have the new mob wives. are they preempting? well that's all i have on this

I don't think vh1 would air the original BBC version, Bucharest DVD is everywhere.

I thought Live in Bucharest was the Dangerous tour,
or does this mean he performed Bad tour in Bucharest and they are showing this?
It is....
Michael was in Bucharest for the first time with DWT.
Right.
I don't think vh1 would air the original BBC version, Bucharest DVD is everywhere.
That's what I'm saying! I think just about everybody has it.

Qbee:
Live in Bucherest (DANGEROUS) but it's going to get you in the mood to watch Spike Lee Bad 25 Doc
But thats ass backwards since BAD came first.

But hey, it's all good.

I wonder if it'll be streaming? :bored2:

It would make MUCH more sense to show Wembley instead of Bucharest for several reasons...
1.Bucharest IS DANGEROUS TOUR
2. VH1 is Promoting Spike Lee Documentary of BAD..
3.We have seen Bucharest Several times on TV..Wembley has had NO Airtime..
4.Playing Wembley would help BAD25 sales etc
Put it this way, watching Bucharest to promote a documentary from a different Era is like trying to sell me a CD Player in a retro Vinyl Record Store....just makes no sense. PLAY WEMBLEY ! PLEASE !
EDIT: Wembley will also be played in the future :) Now I'm calm lol

Last edited:
This is going to air on VH1 India

I'm going to edit the title accordingly

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23MJLiveWithVh1">#MJLiveWithVh1</a> Tune in to Vh1 this Sunday at 8 PM and watch the epic concert, MJ Live in Bucharest!! MJ fans RT!! <a href="http://t.co/yvu9X9Wc" title="http://twitter.com/Vh1India/status/287164092324667392/photo/1">twitter.com/Vh1India/statu&#8230;</a></p>&mdash; Vh1 India (@Vh1India) <a href="https://twitter.com/Vh1India/status/287164092324667392" data-datetime="2013-01-04T11:50:29+00:00">January 4, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

VH1 India? I get that channel! Finally something I can watch :)

Actually Vh1 India is giving a 4 week tribute to MJ, from the last week of December, it started with 'Live At Wembley July 16, 1988' then a 2 hour 'MJ Videography' which was broadcast every other day, sometimes in the Afternoon or Evening or late Night. Now this Sunday at 8:00 pm IST they'll be showing 'Live In Bucharest: The Dangerous World Tour' This is the first time that Vh1 India is airing (in heavy circulation) MJ concerts and a 2 hour Videography featuring most of his short films from 'Off The Wall' to 'Invincible'. They're also saying that they'll show Bad 25 Documentary but I've seen no commercial for that, I've seen ads for 'Live At Wembley', 'Videography' and 'Live In Bucharest'. I hopw they show the documentary next week ;)

I've watched 'Live At Wembley' twice and 'MJ Videography' probably 4-5 times! :D

Oh crap, I missed all of those, but looking forward to catching Bucharest tomorrow and whatever's left!

If only they aired the BBC version without logo and same quality as the DVD is, it would be possible to create a really nice mixed version. I already tried my best with the BBC version we currently have, unfortunately there is quite noticable quality difference.

Actually Vh1 India is giving a 4 week tribute to MJ, from the last week of December, it started with 'Live At Wembley July 16, 1988' then a 2 hour 'MJ Videography' which was broadcast every other day, sometimes in the Afternoon or Evening or late Night. Now this Sunday at 8:00 pm IST they'll be showing 'Live In Bucharest: The Dangerous World Tour' This is the first time that Vh1 India is airing (in heavy circulation) MJ concerts and a 2 hour Videography featuring most of his short films from 'Off The Wall' to 'Invincible'. They're also saying that they'll show Bad 25 Documentary but I've seen no commercial for that, I've seen ads for 'Live At Wembley', 'Videography' and 'Live In Bucharest'. I hopw they show the documentary next week ;)

I've watched 'Live At Wembley' twice and 'MJ Videography' probably 4-5 times! :D

I went to India during December and luckily found VH1. Introduced my cousin to Michael Jackson when the Wembley show came on. He was amazed by his energy and how he sung from the heart.

Yeah....I think India is the first country where 'Live At Wembley' is aired! For some reason they didn't broadcast the DVD version, instead they aired the low quality VHS version who's snippet was show on Daybreak! Anyhow it was pure entertainment and a treat for India MJ fans...! :jump:

Back