Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Jackson fan gets gift from Michael Jackson's Estate / Pictures added

Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 393 Posts

Default Re: Michael Jackson fan gets gift from Michael Jackson's Estate / Pictures added

Awww......Such a lovely gesture! I'm so happy for him and also happy that Michael makes him so happy.

I look at this photo and it makes my heart sing...

Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson fan gets gift from Michael Jackson's Estate / Pictures added

I think this is such an awesome gesture from the estate, it sends out all the right messages; besides they don't appear to have done it in a way to publicly gain credit, this is what MJ was all about (charity is from the heart).

Props to them .

Thanks

Sweet story, props to da estate
    "Wipe them out, all of them." " . . . if they're not all destoryed, it will be civil war without end." "Do What Must Be Done, Lord Vader. Do Not Hesitate. Show No Mercy."
    Everything for my 3 girls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123