Vh1 India to broadcast 'Bad 25' this Sunday, January 13, 2013.

Rishi Rathod

Proud Member
Vh1 India will premiere 'Bad 25' on the Indian Television this Sunday i.e January 13, 2013. Continuing their 4 week MJ tribute, they'll finally show it this Sunday at 8:00 pm IST (GMT+5:30). :girl_pride::clap:

It all started with 'Live At Wembley July 16, 1988' on December 23, 2012 which was aired the whole week, after that the next week it was a 2 hour 'MJ Videography' which was also repeated in good circulation throughout the whole week. As a bonus, they also aired 'Live In Bucharest: The Dangerous World Tour' which premiered on January 6, 2013 and is still being aired at various times this week! :punk::clapping:

There are also two commercial promoting the 'Bad 25 premiere' that airs regularly on Vh1.

Commercial 1:-

Commercial 2:-

I'm so excited to see the documentary...!! Although I've seen the ABC and BBC versions but still watchin' anything MJ related on TV is a treat!:woohoo:

#WhosBad #Bad25 #MJ #MJLivewithVh1 #Bad25onVh1India

Now thats what I call a proper tribute. 4 weeks pure bliss, lucky Indians:clapping:
They showed new Wembley concert on telly too:tease:

Even tough, I have seen all programs they are showing there, but I'm happy to see Michael's legacy lives on.

I watched both of commercials and the second one opened my waterworks only after 10 seconds:cry:

Last edited:
Is this the edited US verion or the full length doc? I'm pumped!

It is supposed to run from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, so most likely they'll be showing a full 2 hour documentary but you never know, if there are going to be commercial breaks in between we might see a new edited version or the same edited US version.

To all the indian mj fans you guys are gonna love bad25 its awesome :)

kermit.gif

Happy to see one more country airing the documentary...

Here in Brazil Sony channel planned to air it at Dec 31, but they changed their plans at the last minute and just aired This Is It. The documentary was previously at their channel schedule, but they removed it few hours before it was supposed to air. I have no idea why they did that, but I was soooo mad...

Oh no nathy im sorry to hear that

Thats unfair that they cancelled it in the last mintue

It was the edited US version. They had allocated 2 hours for Bad25, so they really could have aired the longer version. Once the doc was over, they played his music videos for the remaning 45 odd minutes.

It was the edited US version. They had allocated 2 hours for Bad25, so they really could have aired the longer version. Once the doc was over, they played his music videos for the remaning 45 odd minutes.

That was a shame they didn't show the whole documentary:(

^I know...after the huge build-up too. They really should have shown the full version. Oh well, something is better than nothing I guess :(

Back