Bad 25th vinyl release pushed back in USA, maybe to coincide with documentary release?

Eric

Proud Member
I have the Bad 25th vinyl (not the picture vinyl) on preorder with amazon. The release date has been pushed back to February 12th. Perhaps this was done to coincide with the release of the Bad 25th Documentary on home video. We know that it is supposed to be released in February.

I'm considering buying it but it looks like I may have to buy an import if they keep delaying the US release

Yeah, it's been pushed back many times now. I hope on the 12th it will finally come out.

I just ordered my Bad25 Vynil at official MJ store for 25$

I just ordered my Bad25 Vynil at official MJ store for 25$
Where are you from because I don't see it on the MJ store in the USA? Plus $25 seems too cheap so I'm not sure you are talking about the same product.

Where are you from because I don't see it on the MJ store in the USA? Plus $25 seems too cheap so I'm not sure you are talking about the same product.
That was one-day-deal. They lowered price for that from 39$ to 25$ with free shipping. I'm from Russia, Moscow.
bad25vinyl_zpse3b54ca2.jpg

I also bought the vinyl for 21€ (free shipping), what a bargain! Yesterday I received an email saying my order had been dispatched. :) Eagerly waiting to receive it.

Back