Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (Confirmed MJ related - Post #155)

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
I was surfing around the internet and found out this.

Untitled_zpsfb0475b2.png

https://twitter.com/MichaelPrinceMD/

Any thoughts about it? (I REALLY hope it's regarding MJ so that's why I posted it in this section, sorry if eventually it won't be!)
jot

More info about "The KORE" thanks to Bubs!

He says that they are hanging @ TheKORE
Here is the link what they usually do:http://thekore.com/kore/sitepreloader.swf

Secret project:fortuneteller:

UPDATE 15/03/2013. Confirmation from Michael Prince.

417689_454513487955247_972594892_n.png

UPDATE 16/03/2013

Michael Durham Prince was asked to remove his tweet. It's gone.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (maybe MJ related)

Maybe they're finishing some songs for the next posthumous album.

Anybody has any idea what is this "The KORE" place? I tried to Google it, but didn't find any logo that looks like that one.

Anybody has any idea what is this "The KORE" place? I tried to Google it, but didn't find any logo that looks like that one.

I found that it's a site about music and production. MJ appears there.

Thanks, Bubs! I was searching for info regarding that place but didn't find anything that could be connected to them! :D

The plans for the next posthumous album is due in spring, so there's always the chance! For me, this is pretty exciting news! They could easily be working on songs recorded from 1998 onwards.

The plans for the next posthumous album is due in spring, so there's always the chance! For me, this is pretty exciting news! They could easily be working on songs recorded from 1998 onwards.

I think it would be a pretty nice timing. Taking into account the number of unreleased songs they did with Michael, the rumoured album release, the fact that they are spending their time in the studio and also the fact that they told us to be "patient" and used the word "secret".

I REALLY don't think that they would be affiliated with other artists. If this won't be related to MJ's work, it would be a total letdown.

Yeah, the MJ - Buxer songs sound interesting. I'm dying to hear "Monster" (NOT Cascio!) or "Lovin' You".

Yeah, the MJ - Buxer songs sound interesting. I'm dying to hear "Monster" (NOT Cascio!) or "Lovin' You".

No Brad/Prince there.

I'm very glad that Brad and Prince joined onto the next album; they were absent from Michael. I envy them so much sometimes, knowing they have piles upon piles of unreleased material under their belt.

I'm most looking forward to Days in Gloucestershire, I Love You More and Changes.

No Brad/Prince there.

Then "Green Hornet Groove". The title sounds weird to me.

Well, does not "Monster" originate from 1999, when Michael was working with Brad on "Shut Up And Dance", "Hollywood" and "I Am A Loser"?

I'm very glad that Brad and Prince joined onto the next album; they were absent from Michael. I envy them so much sometimes, knowing they have piles upon piles of unreleased material under their belt.

I'm most looking forward to Days in Gloucestershire, I Love You More and Changes.

I wonder how sounds Brad Loop and other versions of it.

Brad Loop is probably just an instrumental loop that would have had a song emerge from it at some point, Michael just didn't write it yet.

Brad Loop is probably just an instrumental loop that would have had a song emerge from it at some point, Michael just didn't write it yet.

Branca did say that it would be BAD 25 and then a new album. So I expect something this year. Summer would be great. Let's hope not another fall Xmas release. They have used that one up. A new video game would be great too. A moonwalker type would be great. No more dance games for me. Michael was about action! Anyways it's getting boreing again! We need new this to talk about right?

Are you guys thinking this is Michael related because the people worked with Michael before? Did they send this tweet to Michael fans?

Branca did say that it would be BAD 25 and then a new album. So I expect something this year. Summer would be great. Let's hope not another fall Xmas release. They have used that one up. A new video game would be great too. A moonwalker type would be great. No more dance games for me. Michael was about action! Anyways it's getting boreing again! We need new things to talk about right?

The Estate is eyeing a spring 2013 release date (somewhere between March and early June), which may explain why Michael and Brad are working on it so early in the year.

Are you guys thinking this is Michael related because the people worked with Michael before? Did they send this tweet to Michael fans?

This is my logic:

Michael Prince and Brad Buxer both worked extensively with Michael. They have dozens of unreleased recordings. It's known that the Estate is planning to release a new album of unreleased material, and it is said that it's due out this spring. Suddenly, in the midst of all this knowledge, Michael and Brad announce they're working on a "secret project". That's the only explanation I can gather. If they were working with another artist, I don't see why they wouldn't announce the artist and the album; most artists freely say, "I'm working on a new album." But the Estate kind of keeps it hush hush.

I'm excited, but at the same time hope they do their research and take their time. Don't want Michael's 2nd posthumous album to go the way of the first one.

It's known that the Estate is planning to release a new album of unreleased material, and it is said that it's due out this spring.

and how do we know this?

I was going to ask the same. I've have never heard or seen anyone state a New Album was
scheduled for spring or even this year for that matter. What source did that tid bit come from ?

It's nice to dream and speculate but I am going to just wait and see.

I was going to ask the same. I've have never heard or seen anyone state a New Album was
scheduled for spring or even this year for that matter. What source did that tid bit come from ?

It's only a rumour, to my knowledge. It first came up when a fan leaked the snippets from the remaining/alternative Cascio songs. He had a phone conversation with a representative from Sony and he told him that. I think this shouldn't be taken as a fact.

As for this thread, the only corelation I found between Brad and Prince is the fact that they worked with Michael in the past. I hope it's somehow related to him.

Last edited:

"Shut Up And Dance"

I dont think that is a mj song.....i mean the title alone just doesnt sound like mj to me IMO

This is a statement from septembre 2011

http://www.billboard.com/news/micha...on-steroids-cirque-du-soleil-1005377642.story
A soundtrack album from The Immortal World Tour is tentatively slated to be released by year's end.

Weitzman says that in addition to the Cirque show, the Jackson estate is contemplating several other projects. The 25th anniversary of the "Bad" album in 2012 may be commemorated with a special package similar to 2008's "Thriller 25," while another set of unreleased material to follow 2010's "Michael" collection is also being considered. "It's a pretty vibrant estate in the sense that it continues to generate not just catalog opportunities but plenty of other ideas," Weitzman says.

So a album with unreleased tracks seems to be the next project. At this time we have:

TII-soundtrack
Vison
Michael
Immortal-soundtrack
Bad 25 (including concert)

So 5 projects are left until 2017, a average from 1/year. Does the Spike Lee-DVD count seperatly (in this case 4 projects are left) or is it inlcuded in Bad 25 ?

I dont think that is a mj song.....i mean the title alone just doesnt sound like mj to me IMO

Of course it's a MJ song, Joe Vogel mentioned it in his article about "Hollywood Tonight", in 2011. ;)

Of course it's a MJ song, Joe Vogel mentioned it in his article about "Hollywood Tonight", in 2011. ;)

I also heard Branca in a interview on I believe CNN last year sometime state there would be a new album follow BAD 25. I don't have the link but trust me I heard him say it. BAD25 will continue to sell for years. A new album with studio footage for videos is the way to go. Bring it on Estate,I want to roll with Mike this summer! We have been waiting for years for this do it right please. I dont consider the Michael album a great release. I do enjoy a few song from it but have not played it in probably 2 years! I'm not getting to excited until we hear from the estate but we can only hope!

At this time we have:

TII-soundtrack
Vison
Michael
Immortal-soundtrack
Bad 25 (including concert)

So 5 projects are left until 2017, a average from 1/year. Does the Spike Lee-DVD count seperatly (in this case 4 projects are left) or is it inlcuded in Bad 25 ?

Actually, this is the list:

1. Vision - November 2010 (3-disc box set of Michael's music videos)
2. Michael - December 2010 (album of previously unreleased music)
3. Immortal - November 2011 (soundtrack to Cirque du Soleil's Immortal World Tour)
4. Bad 25 - September 2012 (reissue/unreleased music/concert/documentary)
5. New album - spring 2013
6. Unknown - 2014
7. Unknown - 2015
8. Unknown - 2016
9. Unknown - 2017
10. Unknown - 201?

This Is It was produced before the 10-project contract was signed and doesn't count as a part of it. There are six projects that still need to be fulfilled, meaning that there's a chance we will get two in one year.

Just from people I've spoken to who have been on-the-mark in the past. (In case some of you don't believe me, you should never doubt someone's resources.) The Estate is eyeing a spring 2013 release date for the next album, which is entirely plausible; they didn't actually announce Bad 25 until a few months before its release. But like I said, it's only a possibility; they could easily change and move it to summer or fall. Which wouldn't be a bad thing -- they would have more time to put care into the album -- but it could mean waiting longer for new music, which is always bad.

It is in fact a Michael Jackson song; it was spoken about by insider Joe Vogel, as well as being registered with the United States Copyright Office.

This is it soundtrack is one of the ten projects.

Shut up and dance reminds me of when Michael said they (Sony) thought he was only a song and danceman , but he said he could think too.

Back