MJWorldCry - International Michael Jackson Charity Tribute

amei0688

Proud Member

We call all MJ-fans around the world to join
[size=+2]MJWorldCry[/size]
– an international charity-tribute to Michael and his humanitarian achievements.

Most of you have probably heard about it already, to participate please have a look on the new website:
www.mjworldcry.net

And for those of you who don’t know about it yet we’d like to present the event and its idea here at MJJCommunity who’s team is friendly supporting us to spread the word!

MJWorldCry was founded by Amber Sipes in November 2009.
When Michael Jackson died, Amber realized that not all the fans had the means to travel to places that celebrated Michael's life. The worldwide grief that engulfed the globe needed a starting point...
And so the first, annual worldwide, candlelit, simultaneous vigil to remember Michael Jackson and his humanitarian efforts was born. Since June 25th, 2010 those vigils took place every year, to honor, celebrate and bring people together in remembrance of Michael Jackson.

In the days, weeks and months before each vigil, a lot is going on behind the scenes. People around the world in each city are involved and engaged with caring works, organizing acts of kindness and practical help, and raising money for a charity of their choice.

France, Germany, Australia, Romania, many States in the USA and loads of other countries -- all come together at the same time to cry out for positive, lasting, real change around the world and they come to remember Michael.

This is an invitation to you and your part of the world, the world that Michael held for so long, to be a part of this global honoring of a great man.

[video=youtube;pw13Kc2Hwt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pw13Kc2Hwt0[/video]

In the name of all the fans who participated over the last three years we would like to thank Amber for her passionate work and all the LOVE she put into MJWorldCry. We feel very honoured to take over the international headquarter and dream her dream further - a dream that became the dream of so many people and keeps on changing so many lifes all around the world!
THANK YOU, DEAR AMBER!

And as Michael would have said: go for your dreams!

We hope, you’ll all join us. And help us to reach out to MJ-fans around the world (please like and share our facebook-profile: www.facebook.com/mworldcry )

If you have questions please write as an email to info@mjworldcry.net – we’ll be happy to answer them all! :)

Anne and Denise,
Make That Change n.e.V./
MJWorldCry

A very touching video. The past years in Leipzig have always been a great tribute to MJ and his humanitarian efforts. I will definitely be in Leipzig this year again, thank you for all of your hard work.

This is a great event, very popular in the MJ Fan community. Fans all over the world take part.
Im so proud we at MJJC can help support it.

Dear MJ-friends, we just wanted to let you know again that to participate in MJWorldCry it doesn't have to be a big event to organize! :)

Even if you do your own vigil at home in your living room on the 25th of June - combined with a good deed in Michael's name and lighting up a candle. That would be great and is all you would have to do - EVERY person counts! At the moment we don't have that much cities participating yet... we know that there are so much more fans all over the world who do care about Michael's music but at the same time about him as a human being and HUMANITARIAN....

Please think about becoming a part of it and join the big effort to keep Michael's humanitarian efforts alive.
Together we'll be even able to remind the media and the public of Michael having had such a big heart!

If you have any questions please write us to info@make-that-change.de or info@mjworldcry.net
And on the website www.mjworldcry.net you find a little formular to fill out in case you want to participate (just some short informations about the charity you donate to/you support and your email adress).

Thank you all!!! :)

I´ve joined WorldCry on june 25 three times although last year I didn´t find a webpage .But I sat there with my candle listening to Cry,after Major Love Prayer.
I donate to a charity too.

Events with many people are not so much for me, but I love to watch pictures of them.
It´s a good thing that everyone who joins can register , alone at home or at big event.

Dear friends, as June 25th comes closer we wanted to ask you again for your support.
We're still hoping for many more fans to join us... you don't need to do much, it doesn't need to be a public event as most fans think.

If you will light up a candle for Michael on June 25th and do something good in his name (doesn't have to be a donation or related to money - anything that "makes a little difference" to someone counts!) - we would like to count you with your city. :)

Let us all unite, please help us to keep MJWorldCry alive.
Just send us an email with your city name, you can even just send us a PM here on the forum.

THANK YOU all :)

Dear friends, as June 25th comes closer we wanted to ask you again for your support.
We're still hoping for many more fans to join us... you don't need to do much, it doesn't need to be a public event as most fans think.

If you will light up a candle for Michael on June 25th and do something good in his name (doesn't have to be a donation or related to money - anything that "makes a little difference" to someone counts!) - we would like to count you with your city. :)

Just send us an email with your city name, you can even just send us a PM here on the forum.

Thank you amei0688 :flowers: Yes I will be lighting a candle for Michael on June 25th. and will also play Cry and do something nice to help someone for the world cry event to honor MJ. I will Pm my city and email address to you to help support the project. http://www.mjworldcry.net/

Yes I will too. I will be with my sister and friend. We will be doing a couple things in memory and to celebrate Michael's life. Also, we will light a candle. I will PM my info as well. I think you sent me a PM already. Sorry for not responding sooner.

It´s not to late to join MJWorldCry

Dear MJ-friends all over the world, dear MJWorldCry ambassadors,

the 25th of June is coming closer... and with that day our mission to show to the public that his legacy will live on forever!

First we would like to wish you all the force and strength needed for the last preparations of your vigils.
As always... it will be combined with loads of emotions and even tears - but with a thankful heart for all that Michael gave us and with a true commitment towards his message of love!

We would like to ask you please for the following:

Please send us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after your vigil on the 25th of June PICTURES of your vigils and especially of your CHARITY ACTS (please try at the latest until the 27th of June).
Maybe you did your charity already in advance? The sooner we get your pictures the easier it will be for us to present them on the 29th of June. :)

We will have a big public event here in Leipzig on the 29th and a big LED screen - we would like to show a presentation of how Michael's fans all over the world continue his humanitarian efforts.

Back