Another crazy lawsuit (already dismissed) against Michael & his Estate

ivy

Proud Member
Well Michael is no stranger to random women and men filing crazy lawsuits against him. We already have several cases posted on our forum. We have the very famous Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson who claims to be Michael's secret wife, Billie Jean Jackson claiming to be Blanket's mother, a woman that claimed Michael stalked her for two decades (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121201-An-Interesting-read-Harris-Scott-v-Jackson) and another woman claiming Michael wrote about their secret relationship in his songs and demanded $1 Billion (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/122980-MJ-sued-for-1-Billion-by-a-crazy-woman).

As I was checking for updates in the lawsuits I came across another lawsuit that was filed Fall 2012 by another woman. The case has already been dismissed by the court (within 20 days of its filing) as the court found the claims to be "frivolous and fanciful" - a nice way of saying bulls**t. It doesn't seem like MJ Estate was even served. (Edit: There's a notice of lawsuit prepared for Weitzman but I'm not sure if he got it or not) So this lawsuit is already over and it didn't take any time and effort of MJ Estate.

But I thought you would like to read the claims and hear how Michael microchipped this woman in her brain and abdomen (why?), Michael's control and mental abuse, how it was her spirit that touched the billions of people and how she built Michael's Estate and how she wants all of Michael's assets plus $5 billion. So it's a fun read overall. :)

(I'm omitting her name on purpose)

2lsuy3d.jpg

You couldn't make it up! But then again - she did.

Reminds me of Daniel Kapon's and Joseph Bartucci's lawsuit.

That brain and abdomen microchip thingy. I wonder if Mr Jackson micro-shipped both belly and brain in case they get separated each other?

I'm glad these kind of lawsuits gets dismissed by the court. There are enough silly cases blocking justice system as it is, no need for these kinds at all.

OMG this is the most funniest lawsuit i have ever heard! :lmao:

Oh jeez how sick and tiresome lawsuits are getting these days.

Reminds me of Daniel Kapon's and Joseph Bartucci's lawsuit.

Me too. For that reason didnt find it particularly amusing. Change the plaintiff to a man recovering his memories after 'therapy', alter the details of his 'unique relationship' to mj and include torture, molestation etc and voila you've got a news story that will be picked up on tmz. Scary.

"she wants all of Michael's assets plus $5 billion." lol

But seriously, instead of being allowed to sue anyone, someone should get this woman psychiatric help. :mello:

And I thought I had seen everything! What an imagination this woman has! :lol:

I think I will sue MJ's estate too... Michael's music controls my mind, I can't spend a day without hearing it.

Haaa. I needed that laugh. By the way there have been more cases like this one involving crazy women that I think the courts should have dismissed in a similar way too. I am glad they finally learned some common sense. Even after death Michael's charm is still captivating the imagination of women. What a man!!!!

I hope no one steals her idea and make a tv movie from it. She could work on her idea, clean it up, expand it & really come out with a nice little science fiction story. She wouldn't make 5 mil but a good sum, if she devoted more of her talent on this story. amazing how some people misuse their talents.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's really funny. Crazy women... I would ignore them, because I wouldn't want wasting my time with the trials! :D

Back