Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time To Reach Out And Rectify - MJJC President Statement

President Owner And Founder Gaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 345 Posts

Default Re: Time To Reach Out And Rectify - MJJC President Statement

Thanks guys for all your comments support etc, its appreciated more than you may ever know.

Stacy love u girl so happy to see you still around from time to time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Gaz & all the staff:

This is late; I haven't been around for a few months, but in spite of whatever the situation was,
    for the L:O:V:E of Michael and his legacy, I want to say Thank Y'all for holding everything down and keeping it movin' through the unimaginable.

God bless

Who's BAD?

Yesterday, Today & FOREVER MICHAEL

Thanks

I think this place is wonderful. I really enjoy coming here and find the moderators are very helpful knowledgeable and kind.

I have enjoyed reading about getting to know you too Gaz and your connections with Michael. I appreciate all you do here and am amazed at what you do! This place is so big I often dont know where to put anything!

Take care Gaz! Im glad you are at a place of healing. We are all healing in time and at different rates and it is easy to get under one another's feet when this process is going on.

It is great to step back and reflect and find yourself in a better place. I call that successful living!

When we take the time and listen to his message, I think that's what Michael has taught us as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miche For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234