[TABLOID] Lady Gaga Plans to Buy Michael Jackson's Neverland Theme Park?

Agent M

Proud Member
Lady Gaga Plans to Buy Michael Jackson's Neverland Theme Park?

Lady Gaga is just as wacky as Michael Jackson had been in his heyday so it makes sense that Lady Gaga is considering buying MJ's Neverland ranch.

The famous home boasts it's own rail track, petting zoo and fairground and would be the perfect place for Gaga and her little monsters to hang out in.

Gaga has already shown her love for Michael after buying 55 pieces of his personal items and memorabilia at a recent auction.

Speaking to The Sun, a source said, "Lady Gaga is obsessed with Michael. She's become good friends with his sister Latoya and would love more than anything else to restore Neverland to its original state.

"His kids are all desperate to hold on to their childhood home so they can decide what they want to do with it properly when they've grown up.

"Gaga would love to help with the financial costs by buying a share."

Gaga was due to support Michael in London before his death in 2009, and has previously said: "Michael's death was devastating for me regardless of whether I was supposed to go on tour with him."

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/lady-gaga-plans-buy-michael-jacksons-neverland-theme-212006475.html

Re: Lady Gaga Plans to Buy Michael Jackson's Neverland Theme Park?

I wonder if Lady GaGa knows that she is going to buy Neverland:)

Why do i feel like this story comes from Latoya?

Personally, I don't think this is true.

This is a story that originated from the SUN we all know what a ragmag that is. GaGa Cannot buy Neverland anyway...The Estate owns 87.5% of it and Colony Capitol owns the other 12.5%. GaGa CANNOT buy something that is NOT for sale..smh

Neverland belongs to Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket so Gaga can mind her own business!

Since this was originally from The Sun,and despite the Estate still owning 87.5% of Neverland,I really don't believe the validity in this story.
Unless there's official confirmation either from the Estate's camp or Gaga's camp,it's really just another rumor.
If it were true,then I'd be grateful that a strong powerful woman such as her is honoring Michael's legacy.

the story is so ridiculas :lol:
Please know Gaga isnt tryng to buy a share of Neverlend. Its all fabrictaed in the SUN Tabloid (cough cough) .

"His kids are all desperate to hold on to their childhood home so they can decide what they want to do with it properly when they've grown up.
The Kids already own Neverland through their fathers estate and it is being well maintained.

"Gaga would love to help with the financial costs by buying a share."
The Estate nor Colonial Capital doesnt need help with financial costs and are not selling shares to Neverland. The are keeping it for the children.

The original SUN article that this comes from even falsley stated Kathering also own a part of Neverland.
She does not own or inherit any part of neverland only PPB do.

I wonder if Lady GaGa knows that she is going to buy Neverland:)

I wonder if lady gaga knows that she is bff with latoya.

Some fans are so quick to believe anything without checkin the source or facts Geez. Besides Gaga sure makes enough money to buy her own property like a Neverland and call it Monsterland for all I care.-_- She wouldn't need MJs Neverland cause that belongs to his kids, period!

Oh Gee the sun gives the real Sun a bad name. How do they get away with these falsehoods and still remain in business? What happened is that they learned that Gaga bought several pieces of Michael's costumes, so they used that to come up with a fictional piece. Notice how vague the article is, and Latoya is everybody's friend so what is the point...

It was fascinating to follow how this story got bigger and bigger by the hour.
I saw the headline on the Sun (didn't open the link), the few hours later it was spreading other tabloids, and day later it was like confirmed real news that she is going to buy NL:bugeyed
No wonder some people have distorted picture of Michael in their mind, when stories are created like this and spread like wildfire in the media:no:

I wonder if lady gaga knows that she is bff with latoya.

:giggle:

They met once as they both appeared in the same chat show http://www.showbiz.ie/news/february09/02-dublin-goes-gaga-for-the-lady.shtml

Let's suppose for a moment that story were true...
I'm 100% The Estate wouldn't sell such iconic Michael's place to someone like her and she'd have even more hatred from the fans if she dared to suggest she wants to buy it; however, I wouldn't believe for a minute a story coming from a tabloid that started to use such racist moniker against Michael. :doh:

^^^Who said they believe this story?

I'm under impression that everybody is joking as this story is so ridiculous:D

^^^Who said they believe this story?

I'm under impression that everybody is joking as this story is so ridiculous:D

I'm not saying all the fans do believe it, I've seen many of them commenting on fb how happy they're "she'll do that for Michael. :ninja: :doh:

I believe you Snow White--whenever there is a stupid story out there you can bet your last buck that some fans are believing it. Look how many times threads are started with information about what is going to happen at Neverland. Up to now none of these made up plans ever came to fruition, because they were not true. They even wrote that Capital owned 50% at other times the majority share.

I'm not saying all the fans do believe it, I've seen many of them commenting on fb how happy they're "she'll do that for Michael. :ninja: :doh:

Sorry, I thought your reply was for us in this thread:D

If I had money, I would do it for Michael too, although NL is not for sale, but I would do it anyway:rollin:

Sorry, I thought your reply was for us in this thread:D

If I had money, I would do it for Michael too, although NL is not for sale, but I would do it anyway:rollin:

At the beginning when that bs came out, they believed it she'd buy it and when some of us told them Neverland isn't for sale and can't buy it, they're stobborn to believe she wants to help to rebuild it even though I told them she isn't even really linked to it and all was made up by that tabloid that started to use that nasty moniker against MJ but they're willing to believe it just because it's about him and her. :doh:

if it was true, The Estate wouldn't let her touch it and if it was damaged, they'd rebuild it if it's necessary. No need to have 23 years being a fan, having common sense to realize it's absolutely ridiculous and not credible whatsoever but they want to live in that lie it seems...

^^Funny Snow White. These fans make me think of having a little 10-yr-old sister, although I do not have one. They seem sweet although uninformed. Well Neverland is NOT for sale, and no one told this tabloid that it was for sale either. This is a great asset & has some significant importance that the estate knows about & are not saying. If they have not put Encinio on the market yet, why would they put Neverland that is worth much more. Further, the estate does business quietly first & then let fans know. Why would they let this tabloid know first?

^^:lol: at 10 year old sister but most of them seem to be newbie teenagers fans who don't know The Sun have told lies about MJ all the time even though I've told them about it...

You're right I mean, c'mon, Elvis' Graceland is run by his Estate and no performer or famous person involved in its foundation and I'm sure Michael's will do the same in that sense. They know what Neverland means to all of us and won't do something that stupid like The Sun said.

^^:lol: at 10 year old sister but most of them seem to be newbie teenagers fans who don't know The Sun have told lies about MJ all the time even though I've told them about it...

You're right I mean, c'mon, Elvis' Graceland is run by his Estate and no performer or famous person involved in its foundation and I'm sure Michael's will do the same in that sense. They know what Neverland means to all of us and won't do something that stupid like The Sun said.

Sometimes newbies are just "new" in foruns, doesn't mean they're 10 years old. =)

I heard about this, come to find more information and take conclusion about.

Sometimes is not about be teenagers, or older MJ fan..or..or..

But, again, thank you guys, for clarify! =)

^The Sun is a British tabloid who coined that racist moniker j&%~ Michael absolutely despised and brought up this NL story.

Yeah, I know about "The Sun" intentions and I never trusted.

I saw things about Gaga and NL in other site but there is not source.

Sometimes I forget that being a MJ fan I have to find certificate, proofs, signatures, etc XD

Back