Probate notes for kids case

Bubs

Proud Member
I am not sure where to post this, admins can move it appropriate section if needed.

I checked kids probate notes, hearing coming soon.
Its good to be lawyer:bugeyed they are asking 54,290 atty fees for period of 7/23/12 to 10/10/12. I think they should be sent to Janet, Randy Rebbie, Jermaine and others who started the whole mess!

Probate Notes

Department LA 5 Court Convened at: 8:30:00 AM 1/24/2013

Honorable Mitchell L. Beckloff
M. Dewey , Deputy County Clerk M. Manskar , Deputy Sheriff
Linda Biche, CSR 3359 , Reporter

BP117319 116 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
ALLOWANCE OF FEES

Petitioner(s): Jackson, Tito Joe

Attorney(s): Shultz, Charles A., Esq.

Continuance Number: Continuance From:

Last Date Changed: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:56:37 AM

Last Note Changed By: PSHIRREF

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 258, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4(b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available in Rm 258 and on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS:

REVIEWED FROM IMAGED FILE ONLY

Petn filed 12/17/12

SUMMARY:
Petnr is atty for co-guardian of minors (PERSON)
Ntc/copy ok

FACTS: Fees requested under Prob Code 2642 for period of 7/23/12 to 10/10/12.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A) What is hourly fee of petnr?

RELIEF:
1) JTD 54,290 atty fees (15.2 hrs meeting with petnr and his brothers to determine status and gather facts to draft petn for temp guardianship and motion to filed under seal; 11.9 hrs on ex parte appointment of temp guardian; 9.7 hrs discussions re resolving guardianship issues, discussions with Tito re his duties, providing ntc, meeting to discuss finances and working on petn for permanent guardianship; 6.3 hrs in meetings with Tito, corresponding with counsel, filing petn for permanent guardianship, assisting Probate Investigator; 4.5 hrs drafting app to have Katherine Jackson reinstated as co-guardian; 3.5 hrs working on the app; 11.2 hrs discussions with counsel re joint application, discussions re staffing and security issues; 6.4 hrs reviewing and discussing case law with counsel, 1.5 hrs re issues re staff for minors (350/hr for Karin Leavitt); 7.5 hrs finalizing joint filing, drafting docs, dicussing matter with minors' counsel, meeting re finances and secuirty; 5 hrs with counsel before and after hearing to reinstate Katherine Jackson and appearance at ex parte; 1 hr re discussion with counsel; 9.4 hrs meeting with nannies, Ms. Ross, Ms. Rowed, security issues, potential of cyber crimes; 5.1 hrs hearing on permanent guardianship; 1.8 hrs security and privacy issues; 11.8 hrs re security and staffing issues, Anthony Jackson and request for visitation; 3.4 hrs by paralegal Adrienne Selbert assisting with above at 125/hr; 4 hrs prep of petn for fees; 3 hrs anticipated for appearance on fees, for total of 121.5 hrs) - COMMENT: billing statement will be filed in any manner ordered by the court, should the court deem such filing necessary; petnr states billing report is not attached due to privacy concerns
2) JTD 2,225.53 atty costs (1,710 in filing fees; 454.05 atty svc fees; 40 for parking for 4 hearings; 31.48 for mileage)

PA COMMENTS: See facts and JTDs - query whether court wishes to review billing records

Funny that when TJ's atty talked with Anthony Jackson about visitation right, MJ estate is asked to pay for it?
I wonder if I change a few words with TJ's atty regarding kids, will they bill the estate from that too?

Last edited:
let Janet and Randy pay those fees since they are the ones that took the kids guardian away from them

9.4 hrs meeting with nannies, Ms. Ross, Ms. Rowed,
Interesting. . .
it would seem that Ms. Diana Ross, and Ms. Debbie Rowe were both much more involved than many first thought. :reading:Is there someone out there with a legal mind that can explain this document in detail?

It was documented there was communication with those two.

agree bubs janet and co should be paying for this. but i guess its the attitude of if we cant have the money no one should so they dont mind it being wasted

absolute waste of money. this is what happens when you never work for a living. complete lack of appreciation for money. That money could have been used to fund their education.

I couldn't help thinking the money wasted in this case.
In matter of finger snap, certain Jackson's knows how to spend someone else's money.

I see they are charging the estate of the time they spent talking about re-instate Katherine's guardianship.
Just wait when Katherine files the same request for her lawyer, who too wants money for "talking" about reinstate Katherine as guardian.
All that money goes to drain. I would have rather see that amount going to charity than spent to utter foolishness.

I hope judge denies it and says to send it to Janet & Co
----------------------------
"potential of cyber crimes"
That talk must be the time when Prince's phone account was hacked and his statement removed.

Bubs;3765272 [B said:
I couldn't help thinking the money wasted in this case.
In matter of finger snap, certain Jackson's knows how to spend someone else's money

[/B]I see they are charging the estate of the time they spent talking about re-instate Katherine's guardianship.
Just wait when Katherine files the same request for her lawyer, who too wants money for "talking" about reinstate Katherine as guardian.
All that money goes to drain. I would have rather see that amount going to charity than spent to utter foolishness.

I hope judge denies it and says to send it to Janet & Co
----------------------------
"potential of cyber crimes"
That talk must be the time when Prince's phone account was hacked and his statement removed

I think you are right on all accounts. :agree:

Last edited:
The Estate pays all matter that pertain to the guardianship of Michael's children - Other Jackson family members are not involved and should NOT be involved with these matters. The children's concerns are paid for by the Estate. Period -Legally the childrens guardians can not petition anyone else to pay for this. The rest of the Jackson family should stay away and not be involved with this in any way .. not even to pay for the childrens attorneys.

Why would we even want them too be able to say they paid for the gurdianship of MJ's children ???? Think about it
This matter does not concern them .. any matters to do with the children should be kept far far aways from them.

qbee is right Estate has been paying all the guardianship costs associated with the kids, this is a bill for the judge to approve payment. You are right in regards that all of these costs have happened due to the events of the summer, yes it's a waste of money but it's not an extreme cost for MJ Estate.

can you give me the case number also?

Is this guardianship awarded to TJ a permanent one? What I was wondering was that if something happens to KJ whilst the children were still minors, would TJ automatically take over as sole guardian? Probably a difficult one to answer, but the question popped into my head so I thought I would ask. :)

Thank God, in February Prince will turn 16 years old. In America, once you are 16 years old you can file with the courts to be emancipated. I believe if Katherine became unable to care for Prince and his siblings, he would file for emancipation and take over guardianship of his siblings himself. :plane:

Last edited:
Thank God, in February Prince will turn 16 years old. In America, once you are 16 years old you can file with the courts to be emancipated. I believe if Katherine became unable to care for Prince and his siblings, he would file for emancipation and take over guardianship of his siblings himself. :plane:
while this is true...Prince can file for emancipation...I highly doubt he will. IMO..it all depends on how bad the kids think their lives are with Katherine. We are on the outside looking in...we see alot. Prince lives this life daily...who knows things may seem worse to us MJfam than they really are. Those kids are lacking nothing. Emancipation is usually for children that are abused and don't feel loved by their guardian...and from what I have seen these kids love their grandma and don't seem to be in to much of a hurry to leave her. Who knows....guess we shall have to wait and see what happens. :)

In California you can file for emancipation when you are 14 so I'm thinking he has no desire to do such thing.

Another waste of money I see. I see the cousin is mentioned who was lamenting in court about how he was not able to see the kids. all this spending gives you an idea of how much money Michael had to divert to others, so when people claim Michael overspend, there is more involved. I am sure the estate did not consider the last summer fiasco would happen where they would have to divert additional money for lawyers.

In California you can file for emancipation when you are 14 so I'm thinking he has no desire to do such thing.
I believe Prince would seek emancipation status, only, if neither Katherine Jackson or Diana Ross was available as guardian choices for him and his sibilings.

qbee is right estate has been paying all the guardianship costs associated with the kids, this is a bill for the judge to approve payment. You are right in regards that all of these costs have happened due to the events of the summer, yes it's a waste of money but it's not an extreme cost for mj estate.

Can you give me the case number also?

BP117319 116 jackson, michael joseph, jr., et. Al - guardiansh

I was wondering this bit
"Anthony Jackson and request for visitation"

I would make more sense to me if Anthony had this talk with kids legal GAL, not TJ's lawyer?
I don't quite understand why the estate should pay for this?
To me it looks like anyone could go on this lawyer and talk about kids, then this lawyer sends bill to the estate? It looks like very easy way to make money.
Money spent on Anthony is probably minuscule, but to me it is principal that counts, and that's why I'm interested in the issue.

54,290.00 may not be much, but that amount for aid for sick children is somewhere around the world would have made difference, Janet should made donation for that amount to make me feel better:)

Anyway, I'm clad PPB have their GAL who looks after their best.

Last edited:
Is this guardianship awarded to TJ a permanent one? What I was wondering was that if something happens to KJ whilst the children were still minors, would TJ automatically take over as sole guardian? Probably a difficult one to answer, but the question popped into my head so I thought I would ask. :)

It is permanent. TJ was made permanent co-guardian after last summer's wildfire of madness:) so if something happens to Katherine, I believe he would be made sole guardian.

i guess the estate has to pay because tj is a guardian and this was related to the kids so the estate pay instead of tj direct. agree that this money is a total waste like u say 50k could be spent on charities etc but this expenditure was caused by the families actions just like when mj got dragged into the families biz lawsuits etc back in the day. of course the family wont be asked to pay this and it certainly has nothing to do with wanting them involved its more like thinking out loud because that 50k has been wasted because of the families actions

BP117319 116 jackson, michael joseph, jr., et. Al - guardiansh

I was wondering this bit
"Anthony Jackson and request for visitation"

I would make more sense to me if Anthony had this talk with kids legal GAL, not TJ's lawyer?
I don't quite understand why the estate should pay for this?
To me it looks like anyone could go on this lawyer and talk about kids, then this lawyer sends bill to the estate? It looks like very easy way to make money.
Money spent on Anthony is probably minuscule, but to me it is principal that counts, and that's why I'm interested in the issue.

54,290.00 may not be much, but that amount for aid for sick children is somewhere around the world would have made difference, Janet should made donation for that amount to make me feel better:)

Anyway, I'm clad PPB have their GAL who looks after their best.

elusive moonwalker;3765637 said:
i guess the estate has to pay because tj is a guardian and this was related to the kids so the estate pay instead of tj direct.

It seems everybody is missing my point or maybe I word it funny way, or do I have a thick skull:)
The question is not about TJ, kids second guardian, but Anthony Jackson, their cousin. He went to TJ lawyer to talk about visitation rights, here is article about it:
Earlier, Beckloff heard from Debra Jackson, who arrived with her adult son Anthony Jackson, whom she says the singer helped raise after Anthony’s father died. Earlier, Debra and Anthony Jackson submitted a letter to the court expressing their concerns with appointing TJ co-guardian.

Debra Jackson told the judge that she and her son were abruptly cut off from the lives of Michael’s three children and that their relationship with the kids had been curtailed. Debra said that not allowing a relationship between her son and Michael’s children is “cruel and not in their best interest and well-being.”

http://www.estateofdenial.com/2012/...nent-co-guardianship-of-michael-jackson-kids/

This is what I don't understand how this works? Why Anthony went to TJ's lawyer at the time, why not PPB's GAL, and why TJ's lawyer is allowed to bill the estate when TJ is his client, he should be billing for the work he does for TJ, not for work his does for Anthony?

I give example, although bad one. Let say, all bull-shitters starting with Klein, M Fiddler, or Mark L, if they all want visitation rights like Anthony J above, and go to talk to TJ's lawyer, would TJ's lawyer bill the estate for his time with those bottom feeders?

My common says they go to their own lawyer, thus their lawyer works for them, then bill is sent to them, not to the estate. Otherwise I see big loop-hole for lawyers to make money and certain loonies ganging up with lawyers with no ethics (like Oxman).

Last edited:
It is permanent. TJ was made permanent co-guardian after last summer's wildfire of madness:) so if something happens to Katherine, I believe he would be made sole guardian.
I believe there would have to be another legal court hearing and the opinions of the following people would have to be taken into account: Michael Jackson's children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket), Diana Ross, and Debbie Rowe. :)

bubs. i guess because anthony went to tj inregards of estate business ie the kids. So his lawyer billed the estate

bubs. i guess because anthony went to tj inregards of estate business ie the kids. So his lawyer billed the estate

Thanks for the reply Elusive.
This is purely hypothetical, but in light of latest stunt from A Klein, can he go to TJ's lawyer too and have a chat with him, and then TJ lawyer sends a billing to the estate?

Ivy, can you see any of PPB case documents and if there is something we should know:)
Any idea who are these people listed there:
JASINSKA HALINA - AKA
KUTA HALINA - Petitioner

All the party names are familiar but these two is brand new ones?

Last edited:
This is purely hypothetical, but in light of latest stunt from A Klein, can he go to TJ's lawyer too and have a chat with him, and then TJ lawyer sends a billing to the estate?
===========

i guess so lol, i know what u mean

^^Oh did not know there was another stunt by Klien. It seems these bills will be paid by estate as usual. The lawyers will word things in ways that would make them appropriate for payment.

Ivy, can you see any of PPB case documents and if there is something we should know:)
Any idea who are these people listed there:
JASINSKA HALINA - AKA
KUTA HALINA - Petitioner

All the party names are familiar but these two is brand new ones?

I checked, no documents available online , that's why I asked for the case number.

and to answer your question

halina kuta says:
June 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm
Hello!

My name is halina and I know Michael Jackson for many years Omer and Blanket or Prince Michael II are MIchael and my children. How do I go for DNA?

and

halina kuta 2 years ago
Yes, Omer is Michael Jackson son, and I am his mother, Michael family know me, and (Blanket) is my son too, Michael bought a tickets for me to go to England with Him. Omer was so happy about me going with them. Omer told me that we well be family at last, Omer wanted the same thing his father Michael wanted, to have a normal family, and I am not hiding no more. I can take DNA test to proof that I am their mother. I do not understand why Katherine Jackson Michael's mother hires baby-sitter for the children, Katherine know me and She knows that I am Mother to her grandchildren I do not understand why Jackson's do not want me to see my children? Jermaine you finally admitted that omer is Michael son what about me mother to both of Michael's sons. All of you Jackson's know me. And Janet is not to be a mother to my children, Why Janet can not have her own? Why Janet want's my children?
halina

Just another woman claiming to be the mother of Blanket

^^Oh Michael why do crazy people love you so much!!

HAA Ivy can we have a crazy thread to go to, to laugh when things get tough? This Halima, Billie Jean, the woman that Michael put something into her body will all fit in.

You just can't make this ish up! Michael must have put out a crazy pheromone just by his eyes, to attract all these nuts. Jeez! As if a Judge would even let her near ANYONE'S kids, after reading her mess. I say, he'd put her on a 51/50 instead.

I checked, no documents available online , that's why I asked for the case number.

and to answer your question

halina kuta says:
June 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm
Hello!

My name is halina and I know Michael Jackson for many years Omer and Blanket or Prince Michael II are MIchael and my children. How do I go for DNA?

and

halina kuta 2 years ago
Yes, Omer is Michael Jackson son, and I am his mother, Michael family know me, and (Blanket) is my son too, Michael bought a tickets for me to go to England with Him. Omer was so happy about me going with them. Omer told me that we well be family at last, Omer wanted the same thing his father Michael wanted, to have a normal family, and I am not hiding no more. I can take DNA test to proof that I am their mother. I do not understand why Katherine Jackson Michael's mother hires baby-sitter for the children, Katherine know me and She knows that I am Mother to her grandchildren I do not understand why Jackson's do not want me to see my children? Jermaine you finally admitted that omer is Michael son what about me mother to both of Michael's sons. All of you Jackson's know me. And Janet is not to be a mother to my children, Why Janet can not have her own? Why Janet want's my children?
halina

Just another woman claiming to be the mother of Blanket

Thanks Ivy.

She claims to be mother of Omer and PBB:scratch:
Well, who wouldn't want to be mother of Michael's children, but I personally would have liked Michael to be there when kids were conceived:)

Last edited:
she claims to be the mother of Omer and only Blanket , not Prince or Paris.

Back