CONRAD MURRAY'S LAWYERS FIGHT During Jail Visit

MJnVA

Proud Member
Conrad Murray went from star prisoner to star witness at the L.A. County Jail today ... when a FIGHT broke out between his lawyers during a jailhouse visit ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Murray tell us ... Murray had been complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder for the past couple of days ... and today, two of his attorneys (who are each working on different cases) raced down to the jail to check in on The Doc.

The first to arrive was J. Michael Flanagan -- who reps Murray in all matters relating to the Michael Jackson manslaughter case. JMF arrived with his 30-year-old son Ryan, who's also a lawyer but isn't working on the Murray case.

After the Flanagans began to visit with Murray in the jail, Murray's other attorney, Valerie Wass, showed up. Wass reps Murray in all matters relating to the California Medical Board and the appeal of his criminal conviction.

According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left.

We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan.

As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/22/conra...ael-flanagan-ryan-valerie-wass/#ixzz2Il9VdD4p
http://tmzstore.com

Cue Circus Music..................

excuse my language but such losers :)

Bizarre! Once again, he is whining how he is in pain and his way to solve it to call his lawyers.
Losers.

Alleged jail fight between Conrad Murray’s attorneys investigated
January 23, 2013 | 7:59 am

Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said they were investigating an alleged altercation at the Men's Central Jail this week between Dr. Conrad Murray's attorneys.

Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's 2009 death and is appealing his jail sentence.

His appellate attorney, Valerie Wass, filed a police report on Tuesday alleging that attorney Ryan Flanagan, the son of Murray's trial attorney, James Flanagan, battered her as they met with Murray at the jail on Tuesday afternoon, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said .

In her report, Wass said she was in the meeting area with Flanagans and Murray when a verbal altercation occurred between the lawyers, Whitmore said.

Wass then alleged Ryan Flanagan committed a battery on her. Neither Wass nor Flanagan could be reached for comment.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01/conrad-murray-attorney-fight-michael-jackson.html

More pathetic "poor Murray" public relations crap. Pfffffft. I could care less about the "problems" these people have.

Last edited:
I swear these people embarrass themselves. Besides WHAT judge...lawyer would take Murray's word for anything..he is a known liar..smdh

If he manages to create this much media attention when he is supposed to be sitting quietly in jail, what is it going to be like when he gets out? I expect he's going to be a real pain in the neck.
(Why are these lawyers 'fighting' over a man who reputedly has no money?)

Free advertising. Instead of placing ad on telly or paper, they want to be seen with Murray because tabloids etc will print their names too. It is a whole another question if this kind of publicity is good for their law practices:smilerolleyes:

Oh, they are not fighting over him, lol. I know what the real story is. It's pretty obvious, too... even if you didn't know what I know.

Like, for example, the fact that his SON was the one to take a hostile attitude to Valerie when she attempted to come in and speak to Murray... why would his SON be so hostile to this woman, when he has no stock in the Murray case or appeal? Hmm.

And, remember over the summer there was the bath salts banker junkie Flanny was representing? Who else was representing him right along with Flanny? Hmm. Oh right, Valerie Wass. Her excuse for being Murray's lawyer is that he cannot afford one of his own, but this banker bloke is loaded, so what business does she have repping him? Obviously, Flanny allowed her to join him in doing so. And they even interviewed together and everything, and you can see from his body language that he fancied her... and the fact that, over the summer, they now not only had one but two cases they were working together on... I bet that would lead to long hours in each other's company without Susan becoming suspicious, wouldn't it? :>

Valerie Wass also has a Facebook... and over the summer, she had her status set to "it's complicated," after being single beforehand. Not too long ago, it was set back to "single." Hmm.

So, again, it's the son that's starting shit with her here. Could it be possible he knows that his father was interested in or possibly seeing her and that, irate by the fact this humiliated his mother, he decided to finally take it out on her? I mean, he didn't only block her entry, he [allegedly] shoved her, and then he started a heated exchange of words with her, later to be joined by Flanny himself, leaving Connie right in the middle of this unfolding disaster [lol].

IDK why Flanny likes frumpy hoes. He should lose the zeroes and get with the hero. :3

Free advertising. Instead of placing ad on telly or paper, they want to be seen with Murray because tabloids etc will print their names too. It is a whole another question if this kind of publicity is good for their law practices:smilerolleyes:

People will always want Flanny. His previous successes are too numerous, and the fact he's the son of a millionaire businessman and is prestigious in more ways than one will always attract clients to him. Even after epically failing in the Murray case [which was practically indefensible, anyway] he still had important junkie bankers at his doorstep begging to be represented.

That Valerie Wass bitch, on the other hand.... >.>

Gosh those lawyers make LMAO its like watching a court case happening right on tele

OK a prisoner arm is hurting, & lawyers RUSH down to see him? Who is believing that nonsense--not me, and here we go with the "I am hurt" plea again. Is this man a baby or a fool?

Snape I see you have cleared up the story. I forgot you were keeping an eye on your boyfriend over the summer. Now this nonsense clearly makes sense. Son blocks way of a woman who is after his unattractive dad. He probably called her some juicy names too. I wonder if he shoved her hard or gently. Most likely Flanny will ask his sweetie if she forgets about it, he will give her some more cases to work on. Oh the trials of love.....

Last edited:
Gosh those lawyers make LMAO its like watching a court case happening right on tele

Matters of the heart are complicated, especially when you're a sexy silver fox alcoholic lawyer. :3

OK a prisoner arm is hurting, & lawyers RUSH down to see him? Who is believing that nonsense--not me, and here we go with the "I am hurt" plea again. Is this man a baby or a fool?

Snape I see you have cleared up the story. I forgot you were keeping an eye on your boyfriend over the summer. Now this nonsense clearly makes sense. Son blocks way of a woman who is after his unattractive dad. He probably called her some juicy names too. I wonder if he shoved her hard or gently. Most likely Flanny will ask his sweetie if she forgets about it, he will give her some more cases to work on. Oh the trials of love.....

You know I am the ultimate authority on all things irrelevant. And yes, that is what the fight was actually about. Nothing to do with Conrad Murray himself.

Flanny went after her first, though. He was the one who was being flirtatious in the interviews, and the one who gave her cases to work on. AFAIK she hasn't done jack shxt for him. But of course, the son is Susan's son, so he would act on behalf of his mother because he seems to know what is going on between his father and this woman. Perhaps they did have an affair? Regardless, the feelings were there. And his dad is sexy AF you just jelly. :I

But yes, this fight was a matter of the heart, and not a duking out over scraps of some nonexistent book deal.

Last edited:
After that comment Flanny's wife said about Michael, I am not too sad that Flanny is cheating on her.

More like, after seeing her FACE, I am not too surprised Flanny is cheating on her. He deffo deserves better. Maybe someone right here. :>

But nooo. He had to choose another plain and frumpy Hausfrau.

:D Severus,I thought you might show up after your lovely silver fox is right in the middle of this drama.

Murray must be pissed off because the fight wasn't about him and he had nothing to do with it.

:D Severus,I thought you might show up after your lovely silver fox is right in the middle of this drama.

Murray must be pissed off because the fight wasn't about him and he had nothing to do with it.

You know I'm the #1 bloodhound trailing this sexy silver fox. :3

And of course, Murray I imagine is highly upset that he's not the center of attention... though it seems he's been coaching Flanny in his philandering ways. Too bad he did not coach him to go after sexy strippers or something better than that hideous Valerie Wass person.

I mean, what a lacklustre game of Who'd You Rather?

article-2266819-171A3EA3000005DC-428_306x423.jpg
and
0uglybitch.jpg

Personally, I think I'd rather
_projectilevomit__by_Abfc.gif

-wipes mouth- Flanny needs to learn how to talk to people on the Internet. He would not be disappoint. :I

Matters of the heart are complicated, especially when you're a sexy silver fox alcoholic lawyer. :3

LOL! oh my how love can be a hard to bare aye

Hmm. Now, why would Ryan Flanagan "go crazy" on her? :3

Any ideas?

Poor Flanny is the only innocent party in this terrible scenario. :

^^^:hysterical:

What you posted earlier about Flanny and Valeria, he is not innocent party at all.
I think it is safe to say, its all alcoholic sexy silver fox lawyer's (your words, not mine) fault:D

Last edited:
^^^:hysterical:

What you posted earlier about Flanny and Valeria, he is not innocent party at all.
I think it is safe to say, its all alcoholic sexy silver fox lawyer's (your words, not mine) fault:D

It's not his fault. He can't help himself. Alcohol clouds your judgment, you know? :<

We've all done things we regret while under it's influence. For example, I once tried to jump off a fire escape. :I
Now, I am not saying Flanny was drunk, but... I think we've seen enough of Flanny to not rule out this possibility. xD

And, try to place yourself in those pretty little shoes of his. Working day and night to try and defend the indefensible, downing shot after shot whilst carefully preparing cases, only to come back to a wife who looks like she could pass as a relative of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Wouldn't you do the same? Even if the "trade-up" is a woman who looks like something that came out of the dungeons at Harry Potter's school, alas.

My heart feels his pain. :3

Pathetic.... Thanks for the funny informative posts Severus !

Ooh Severus, you make me laugh.

I think, alcohol has clouded your vision too:cheeky:

0.jpg

I'm trying to see sexy silver fox there, but I just cannot see it. Maybe I should go and get my vision clouded too?

Back