History Channel India and Vh1 India to air 'Bad 25' on Republic Day (January 26, 2013).

Rishi Rathod

Proud Member
History TV18 (History Channel India) will be airing 'Bad 25' on Republic Day i.e Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 08:30 am IST (GMT+5:30). The documentary already made it's Indian Television Premiere on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 08:00 pm on Vh1. :D :girl_pride:

Vh1 India will re-broadcast the documentary on Republic Day at 11:30 am just after the Parade! :wild:
A 'MJ Videography' will be followed after 'Bad 25' on Vh1. Both the channels will air the edited version of the documentary and not the full 2 hour one. The Indian version of 'Bad 25' is exactly the same as the US version but with some tweaks at the end I guess ;)

So, 'Bad 25' will be aired two times on Republic Day on two different channels! :dancin:

It will be a ??? ????? (Double Blast) for us. :woohoo:

Also Vh1 India will end their 4 week tribute with the airing of 'Bad 25'. More information here:- http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/128150-Vh1-India-to-broadcast-Bad-25-this-Sunday-January-13-2013?p=3762486

They also aired a commercial promoting the premiere. Here's the commercial along with the 2 Vh1 commercials that are also airing regularly. :punk:

History Channel Commercial:-

Vh1 1st Commercial:-

Vh1 2nd Commercial:-

#WhosBad :ciao:

I wish they would show the full version, now that we are not sure whether it will be released on DVD/Bluray.

Missed it again. Was watching the Avengers from 9. So the documentary is not getting released after all?

Back