Rare Wembley DVD?

lol looks like a cheap bootleg.

The tracklist is missing Bad from Yokohama it just lists IJCSLY

it looks AWESOME

thought it looked a bit sh**

It's remarkable how the knowledge that the DVD may be a "bootleg" diametrically and dramatically altered your aesthetic evaluation.
crazy_zps380c0ea6.gif

The genuine Bad tour DVD was released in a 'proper' case in some territories. I got mine through a Dutch site I think after a tip off from a member here. If you need the link let me know.

It's remarkable how the knowledge that the DVD may be a "bootleg" diametrically and dramatically altered your aesthetic evaluation.
crazy_zps380c0ea6.gif

I thought it looked a little strange as it had the Spike Lee cover. If I'd thought it was an amazingly cool thing I wouldn't have bothered creating this thread. All I wanted to know was if it was real or not, as I didn't think Wembley was released in a proper case, so in that sense it does look awesome, but after looking at it properly, it doesn't look all that good.

I sent this link to dam2040 and personally I'm not bothered if it's real or not, it had a more authentic title to the package! it looks like outer packaging so the original DVD packaging and cover was inside!

Back