Conrad Murray Dumped By Attorney Michael Flanagan Following Jailhouse Altercation With Legal Team

Severus Snape

Proud Member
Radar said:
Just one week after Michael Flanagan got into a heated jailhouse altercation with Valerie Wass, his fellow attorney and co-counsel, he has announced his intention to no longer represent their client, Conrad Murray, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Flanagan will inform Murray during his next jailhouse visit that he will no longer be representing him,” a source tells Radar. “Michael had been representing Murray in his fight against the California Medical Board to get his medical license reinstated.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

“Michael had been assisting Wass, who is Murray’s appellate attorney, but wasn’t formally on record. Michael has already formally notified Wass in writing that he’s quitting and will give Conrad referrals for other attorneys who may be able to assist him.”

The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Men’s Central Jail in Los Angeles last week as they were visiting Murray. Wass subsequently filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her. A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Spokesperson said it was a “very minor altercation” but that there would be an investigation in to the matter.

IDK guys... I think this is legit. :<

Perhaps MF has been looking for a reason (excuse) to get out of a non-winnable situation...There can't be much satisfaction, fun, profit or kudos in representing Murray.

Well it really took him long to see that he was in a sinking ship. He should have bailed out after the trial, or after he was paid for the documentary money.

Well it really took him long to see that he was in a sinking ship. He should have bailed out after the trial, or after he was paid for the documentary money.

As the only main attorney aside from Chernoff, he had to assist Wass until the appeal took place, I think...

How about Chernoff? Is he still unemployed? Maybe he could help out Muarry here now that the King rat has ran away.

How about Chernoff? Is he still unemployed? Maybe he could help out Muarry here now that the King rat has ran away.

Heeeeeeeeeey...... :( Flanny is not a rat.

He is a fluffy bunny rabbit. :3

But anyway, Chernoff has gone AWOL since Oktober. Dunno where he is.

Heeeeeeeeeey...... :( Flanny is not a rat.

He is a fluffy bunny rabbit. :3

But anyway, Chernoff has gone AWOL since Oktober. Dunno where he is.

You were supposed to keep an eye on Chernoff too, not only Flanny. Chernoff was responding to you very cutely. What happened? Were you too cold with him? Flanny is NOT a fluffy bunny rabbit. He is too angular, with no soft, curvy lines in his physique. Chernoff is the one that is a fluffy bunny rabbit. Send out an SOS for Chernoff, since he might need our help. We will make the headlines:

King of Pop Fans Run to the Aid of Former Attorney who Defended the King's Murderer. Are Fans Practicing What the KOP Preached--Be Kind To All Creatures?

Are you going to ask Flanny what are his plans now that he has given up the Muarry case?

You were supposed to keep an eye on Chernoff too, not only Flanny. Chernoff was responding to you very cutely. What happened? Were you too cold with him? Flanny is NOT a fluffy bunny rabbit. He is too angular, with no soft, curvy lines in his physique. Chernoff is the one that is a fluffy bunny rabbit. Send out an SOS for Chernoff, since he might need our help. We will make the headlines:

King of Pop Fans Run to the Aid of Former Attorney who Defended the King's Murderer. Are Fans Practicing What the KOP Preached--Be Kind To All Creatures?

Are you going to ask Flanny what are his plans now that he has given up the Muarry case?

Flanny is SO a fluffy bunny rabbit. He is my beloved. ?

And IDK what happened to Chernoff. I think we scared him off with our Antiks. Or maybe he realised he's unworthy of lief. :I

Flanny has soft, curvy lines in his physique... soft, curvy lines I would love to trace forever... :3

Michael can hang out in boxers with gin on my couch any day. And curse like a sailor. Some things just cannot be unseen. And especially unheard. See, when Michael JACKSON gets his lyricist on - I get lost in the glow of his voice...aaaaaah, sweet as honey and hot like Louisana's finest.

When Michael FLANAGAN forces himself onto the English language - I want the honorable Judge to throw the book at him. And by that I mean a basic English Grammar. MAN, I cannot tell you how much it SUCKED to turn these oral sedatives into comprehensible English - let alone a different language.

Last edited:
Michael can hang out in boxers with gin on my couch any day. And curse like a sailor. Some things just cannot be unseen. And especially unheard. See, when Michael JACKSON gets his lyricist on - I get lost in the glow of his voice...aaaaaah, sweet as honey and hot like Louisana's finest.

When Michael FLANAGAN forces himself onto the English language - I want the honorable Judge to throw the book at him. And by that I mean a basic English Grammar. MAN, I cannot tell you how much it SUCKED to turn these oral sedatives into comprehensible English - let alone a different language.

Nothing wrong with Flanny's grammar. U just jelly. v_v

The way Flanny's voice is sweet, slurred velvet... mmm. :3

petrarose said:
Haa as Michael said "keep on dreaming" -- soft, curvy lines where? What you trace will be a mirage.

Underneath his a-little-too-big-for-his-beautiful-svelte-self clothes.... there's another story.

^^So now everything about Flanny is great, even his grammar. Pace calls them oral sedatives & I am thinking the whole of Flanny is some Visual sedative for you. Tell me, does looking at Flanny make you sleepy & snore?

^^So now everything about Flanny is great, even his grammar. Pace calls them oral sedatives & I am thinking the whole of Flanny is some Visual sedative for you. Tell me, does looking at Flanny make you sleepy & snore?

Quite the opposite. He is like snorting a huge line of coke. :3

And yes, he is the Shakespeare of his time. Reinventing the English language. Genius, he is. :3

^^Ha "a huge line of coke" --you may be closer to the truth than you think.

Quite the opposite. He is like snorting a huge line of coke. :3

And yes, he is the Shakespeare of his time. Reinventing the English language. Genius, he is. :3

I was glad to see how much the Judge didn't bat an eyelash at Flanagan's bumblingstumblingattorney act to get the jury to 'relate'. :rofl: Probably made if worse for Murray since it seems like such a match of incompetence.
Would drive me NUTS though if that was my attorney.

I was glad to see how much the Judge didn't bat an eyelash at Flanagan's bumblingstumblingattorney act to get the jury to 'relate'. :rofl: Probably made if worse for Murray since it seems like such a match of incompetence.
Would drive me NUTS though if that was my attorney.

Pretty sure that wasn't an act. Pretty sure those are the effects of alcohol intoxication taking place right before the courtroom's eyes. Don't judge, Pace. v_v

Flanny's life is one of incredible difficulty and torment, with long and insufferable periods of inevitable sobriety in between each drunken episode. Have some empathy for the poor man. =/

^^^:computer:

Don't laugh. He, like the rest of us, has a cross to bear. Except, unlike the rest of us, his is composed of all the bottles he has gone through in his long life. Can you imagine how heavy that shxt would be? D:

Flanny, I understand. Flanny, ILY. :

Back