will Spike's Documentary really be released on Feb. 13th?

BadTourHD

Proud Member
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I highly doubt it will be released on this date.
But I hope it will because my Birthday is Feb. 14th.
I hope you know more than I do :)

What makes you think that It will be released on Feb 13th?
And I highly doubt it will ever be released...

Do we have a new DVD/Blu-Ray release date estimate? The documentary is not even showing up for pre-order on Amazon.

What makes you think that It will be released on Feb 13th?
And I highly doubt it will ever be released...

It will be released but not necessarily in February because they haven't officially announced anything(I hope it does get released this month). But if they need time to make it better and add more extras then I can wait. :) It wouldn't make sense to make a documentary like that and not release it on dvd/blu-ray.

I sent a Tweet to the MJ Estate and they responded with that there has been no official date determined yet and they will announce it when one has been decided. I sent this Tweet out last week at the end of January.

Reactions: EML
I was wondering that today..but as someone here said if they're planning to release an enhanced version with more extras then I can definitely wait. Also, thanks windy09 for letting us know.

It genuinely deserves to be released, considering the amount of awful MJ documentaries that have somehow been released by unofficial sources. If people are gonna go out and buy an MJ documentary, then THIS needs to be he one they can choose!

In my opinions, the best doc since the Legend Continues.

One of the best documentaries. I can't wait for the dvd

It genuinely deserves to be released, considering the amount of awful MJ documentaries that have somehow been released by unofficial sources. If people are gonna go out and buy an MJ documentary, then THIS needs to be he one they can choose!

In my opinions, the best doc since the Legend Continues.

I can certainly agree. It's the best MJ documentary in my opinion.

Plus with a big name like Spike Lee, you can't go wrong.

Back