Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,064 Posts

Default Re: Brad Sundberg seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysThere View Post
    My only complaint about these seminars is that they are massively expensive. The price isn't outlandish by any means, what with the information Brad shares and the cost of the studios he rents and whatnot, but it's still hefty. It's far too expensive for me to be able to afford unfortunately, so any and all information to be shared is welcome!
    Whenever I've attended, I've treated them as 'annual holiday- at-home'.... because when Brad comes to my home country, they are much cheaper for me than flying to the USA, and are also less than the price of combined local rail travel, hotel and theatre booking packages at home.

Brad has been doing 'Buy one ticket and bring a friend' to some distant locations, so they are worth looking out for. He must spend a fortune on air travel and studio hire, so I can well understand why tickets are not 'as cheap as chips'. The sessions are a 'once or twice in a lifetime' experience for most people, really .

There is a ton of information about these sessions in the earlier pages of this thread, and so I'd recommend reading all the previous pages (including Brad's own posts included in them). This will give you a very good idea about the content, and in some detail too. In fact even better, because some aspects are no longer presented in the sessions.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,026 Times in 768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysThere View Post
    My only complaint about these seminars is that they are massively expensive. The price isn't outlandish by any means, what with the information Brad shares and the cost of the studios he rents and whatnot, but it's still hefty. It's far too expensive for me to be able to afford unfortunately, so any and all information to be shared is welcome!
    I know what you're saying but I'd like to point out you get a LOT of hours for your entry fee.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,565 Times in 1,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    ^^They are expensive and I wouldn't be able to afford it, if they came here either.
    BUT a book? I'd stand in line for that. Brad's gifted with words: every single solitary story he's written on Facebook has made me feel like I'm in the room. I hope he writes it soon.
    Oh certainly - a book would be absolutely glorious! I hope he makes progress with it!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445