MJ_Rocks My World is in the HOT SEAT

qbee

Proud Member
:hiya:

What is your favorite color and why?

Who is your best friend and why?

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What is your biggest regret in life?

If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat. :)

Hey MJ Rocks My World!

What is your favorite childhood activity?

If you could go back in time for a day where (or when) would you go?

If you could go back in time and live the rest of your life from that moment knowing what you know now, what time would you pick?

What is your dream career?

What is your favorite color and why?

Who is your best friend and why?

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What is your biggest regret in life?

If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

:ciao:

okay here goes :p

- My favourite colours...cause i have more than one :p is pink, mauve and light blue

- my best friends are my family, because i love them soo much :heart:

-the best thing what ever happend to me.... well loads of amazing things have happend to me! being asked to sing in the royal albert hall as part of a choir, being asked twice to perform in her majestys thearte as part of a dance troup...and getting tickets for the This is it comeback concert! :wild:

- biggest regret in life...never getting a chance to see MJ when he was still with us :cry:

- one word to describe myself, would be happy, cause im always happy :D :happy_dance:

Hey MJ Rocks My World!

What is your favorite childhood activity?

If you could go back in time for a day where (or when) would you go?

If you could go back in time and live the rest of your life from that moment knowing what you know now, what time would you pick?

What is your dream career?

Hey Lark! :ciao:

-my favourite childhood activity was playing with toys :p

- if i could go back intime for a day..wow! thats hard! ermm...i think id go back to the day i found out i got tickets to see the ''This is it'' concert...that was the most exiting time ever!! :D

- ermm... if i could go back intime to re live to what i know now... probablly the start of year 7 (senior school) cause i hated school :beee: but when i left i missed it!! i wish i could re live school and not care what the silly ''popular'' people say, cause now i know that they were just attention seeking loosers :lol:

-my dream career, is to be a proffesional in musical theatre and dance, becsause i LOVE singing :D and ive been dancing since age 3 and acting is really fun :p

Hello there! :hat_wave:

How would you describe your perfect day?

What's your fav movie?

What is your favorite day of the week?

What was your fav TV show from when you were young?

Hello there! :hat_wave:

How would you describe your perfect day?

What's your fav movie?

What is your favorite day of the week?

What was your fav TV show from when you were young?

Hey Julia! :D :huggy:

- my perfect day would be going to the beach, and going on all the arcade games in the arcade, then lying in the sun while reading a book for the rest of the day by the sea :heart:

- my favourite movie HAS to be The Lord of the Rings :D

- my favourite day of the week is thursday, because i have really good dance lessons all day on thursdays :happy_dance:

- tom and jerry ive always loved since i was young :) :heart:

Hiya!

Are you readdddy?:shifty: here goes

What is the most precious item you own?

Have you ever got stopped in the street by a stranger and gotten a compliment

Do you enjoy going to amusement parks? If so, have you ever been more then once on the same ride?

What is your fave MJ and non MJ song?

What in MJ inspires you most? Did he play a big role in you becoming a dancer/singer?

What is your favr Disney character?

Goodluck :p

Hey MJ_RocksMyWorld :ciao:

You said... You're always HAPPY :D What's your secret, LOL ?

Books :wild: Do you have a favourite genre? A Fave Author?

Toys :tease: Any fave toy you loved to play with when you were a kid and maybe still 'cherish' ?

Oh, so you finally got a hot seat. Cool.

What;s your favorite fictional character?

Hiya!

Are you readdddy?:shifty: here goes

What is the most precious item you own?

Have you ever got stopped in the street by a stranger and gotten a compliment

Do you enjoy going to amusement parks? If so, have you ever been more then once on the same ride?

What is your fave MJ and non MJ song?

What in MJ inspires you most? Did he play a big role in you becoming a dancer/singer?

What is your favr Disney character?

Goodluck :p

hahaa :ciao:

Okay, here goes :giggle:

- the most precious item i own... woah thats hard! i guess it would be the thriller 25 album, because back in 2008 is when i discoverd him, and watching the dvd with the album really impacted me and i fell in love with him and his music from that day forward :wub: so that album is special :D

- ermm, i havent been stopped in the street. but sometimes i get boys whistling at me and trying to get my attention :giggle:

- ive never been on any really big rides in amusement parks, im to scared!! :bugeyed :lol: maybe il be daring and just jump on one... one day :giggle:

- my favourite MJ song... it HAS to be out of Man in the mirror and The way you make me feel :heart: i love them songs so much :p
non favourite MJ song... i dont really have one lol :p i always change my mind on songs when a new song comes out, and i usually just listen to michaels albums any way hahaa

- i think its MJs passion for music, and his skill and grace in his dancing what inspires me the most. the way hes just flawless in all that he does is incredible, and ive never seen a better dancer or heard a more soulful singer than him. never ever :heart: i love to just sit and watch all his videos and think how he creates and makes the dance and songs his own. he really is one of a kind :yes:
and ive been a dancer since age 3, and really started getting to know michael at age 12, so he has inpacted my passion for dance and music :happy_dance:

- My favourite disney charecter has to be out of the disney princesses... but i cant think which one is my favourite! its most probablly ariel and aurora, because i love their stories , and i like auroras dress :giggle:

:bye:

Hey MJ_RocksMyWorld :ciao:

You said... You're always HAPPY :D What's your secret, LOL ?

Books :wild: Do you have a favourite genre? A Fave Author?

Toys :tease: Any fave toy you loved to play with when you were a kid and maybe still 'cherish' ?

- :giggle: i have a positive outlook on life, and i love what i do :D and i have strong faith :)

- i love to read! adventure, romance, scary stories :p i love the book called framed by Frank cottreyl boyce, and michael mourpugo has great books aswell :D

- when i was younger i loved this teddy/ blanket thing and i carried it EVERYWHERE so i have memories of that toy what i remember :p

:bye:

Are you a Morning person?

Would you read a book told on an Audio CD?

What was or is your fave subject at School?

Are you a Morning person?

Would you read a book told on an Audio CD?

What was or is your fave subject at School?

no im no way near a morning person :lol: apart from on christmas day and my birthday :giggle:

i have listend to audio books before, but not recently :)

my favourite subject at school was Music, drama & art { i couldnt chose just one! :p }

WOW, another CREATIVE person :clap:

What's your talent?

Do you have brothers and/or sisters?

Where else would you like to travel to?

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

WOW, another CREATIVE person :clap:

What's your talent?

Do you have brothers and/or sisters?

Where else would you like to travel to?

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

:giggle:

- I've been dancing since i was 3, but ive also studied in music and drama, so i guess them 3 are my talents :p
- i have a younger brother :)
- id love to travel to canada, or somewhere beautiful with pretty landscapes :D
- erm... i think if i was chosen to be in CATS the musical, or Phantom of the opera...that would make my life complete :D

Do you love the Beach or rather taking a hike in the forest?

Is there a specific style in dancing you really like?

What's your fave Musical?

Do you love the Beach or rather taking a hike in the forest?

Is there a specific style in dancing you really like?

What's your fave Musical?
:hiya: :)
- that's a hard one, I love both :p but I guess it would be going to the beach :heart:
- ballet is my favourite style, but I also love modern comtempoary too :D
- cats is my favourite musical! :giggle: :heart:

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

I'd choose Michael to be my mentor! You can't get any better than the king of music and dance! :D

I'd have a Disney princess themed party, for one of my birthdays :p cause I love Disney :)

Most probably my age now, 17 cause I'm still young and still get to learn and explore the world :p

If I could chose one project to work on... Hmm it would be to study MJs work ( music and dance ) cause I could never get bored of that!! And it would be super fun and easy cause I know everything about michael anyway hahaa :wub:

Back