Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

Bubs

Proud Member
DEBBIE ROWE, PARIS JACKSON
REUNITED!!!
EXCLUSIVE
Paris Jackson has secretly reestablished ties with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to both Debbie and Paris tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter spent a good part of her birthday Wednesday with Debbie, who was married to MJ and gave birth to Paris and Prince. We're told, "The two just hung out. They've gotten really tight."

As TMZ previously reported, Debbie signed her full parental rights away to Michael in 2001 ... when Paris was 3.

After Michael and Debbie divorced she had virtually no contact with Paris.

Our sources say ... Paris and Debbie have gotten together a number of times recently. They've really established a relationship.

And, we're told, Debbie has gone out of her way to keep the meetings on the down-low because she doesn't want to create an appearance that she's exploiting their relationship. One source says Debbie could have made a lot of money off the meetings, but wouldn't even consider it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/debbi...nship-birthday-michael-jackson/#ixzz2PaKkjimX

After all, I'm personally happy that she has been in contact with Debbie, she needs someone around her who can kick ass, and Debbie, if anyone can do that, and protect her from vultures in her life.

TMZ has been snooping around too:-(

DEBBIE ROWE, PARIS JACKSON
REUNITED!!!
EXCLUSIVE
Paris Jackson has secretly reestablished ties with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to both Debbie and Paris tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter spent a good part of her birthday Wednesday with Debbie, who was married to MJ and gave birth to Paris and Prince. We're told, "The two just hung out. They've gotten really tight."

As TMZ previously reported, Debbie signed her full parental rights away to Michael in 2001 ... when Paris was 3.

After Michael and Debbie divorced she had virtually no contact with Paris.

Our sources say ... Paris and Debbie have gotten together a number of times recently. They've really established a relationship.

And, we're told, Debbie has gone out of her way to keep the meetings on the down-low because she doesn't want to create an appearance that she's exploiting their relationship. One source says Debbie could have made a lot of money off the meetings, but wouldn't even consider it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/debbi...nship-birthday-michael-jackson/#ixzz2PaKkjimX

After all, I'm personally happy that she has been in contact with Debbie, she needs someone around her who can kick ass, and Debbie, if anyone can do that, and protect her from vultures in her life.

This is good. This is really good. A relationship with Debbie would be amazing for her. Hopefully Debbie also sees Prince and maybe even Blanket so he doesn't feel left out.

^^ I guess its up to kids if they want to see their mother, and if Prince is not up to seeing her, its his right.
Although, it would be nice if Prince too wants to see Debbie, and lil Blankie too.

I think it's great if she is having a relationship with Debbie. She always seems respectful towards Michael. It's good for her to have a connection outside of the Jackson family. Her mother's side too.

IMO I think michael kept debbue out of his kids life for a reason. michael did not want that woman anywhere near his kids and I dont blame him. I think debbie is a liar and a user, and I will never trust her. she's also quite delusional at times.

^why d say that?

I dont want to get anyone riled up, but this is my opion. I will never trust debbie. this is the same woman that claimied michael was a sociopath and kept threatening to take prince and paris away from him non stop. she kept michael in court non stop. she kept demanding money from him and everything. debbie put michael through hell.

I dont want to get anyone riled up, but this is my opion. I will never trust debbie. this is the same woman that claimied michael was a sociopath and kept threatening to take prince and paris away from him non stop. she kept michael in court non stop. she kept demanding money from him and everything. debbie put michael through hell.
This is true; but we can only pray that Debbie has mended her ways.

IMO I think michael kept debbue out of his kids life for a reason. michael did not want that woman anywhere near his kids and I dont blame him. debbie is a liar and a user, and I will never trust her. she's also quite delusional at times.

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
:fear:

Well, you and nobody here was there to know what really happened behind the scenes / in private between Michael and Debbie.... What people say is pure speculation since we NEVER heard anything from the mouth of Michael himself about this. So nobody knows anything. Nobody knows what was the reality of facts between of Michael and Debbie. -_-

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Has Asked to Live with Her Biological Mother

04/06/13 10:04amRoger Friedman0

Exclusive: now I will tell you how that story about Paris Jackson spending time with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother, came to be in the press. But first: I can tell you it’s true, and not only that: Paris has asked if she could spend time at Rowe’s horse ranch, according to my sources. I was actually told that Paris asked Debbie if she could live there. Rowe has spent time with Paris recently, and went to her 15th birthday party this week in Calabasas.
How did TMZ get the story they ran? Because I called a mutual acquaintance to confirm the story. And the person I called immediately called in to TMZ with my story. I hope there was some goo remuneration from TMZ. But lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
TMZ is of course wrong about many things. In 2005, Debbie Rowe’s parental rights to her children, Prince and Paris, were reaffirmed. She went to court and a judge ruled that a parent never gives up parental rights. There had been a question about that since 2001. But at that point Michael Jackson was on trial, bills were not being paid, he was behind in owed amounts to Rowe.
From the time Michael Jackson died in June 2009, Rowe was clear that she would step in with both Prince and Paris if she were needed. She and Katherine Jackson had many cordial conversations about her role in the kids’ lives. Remember: Rowe is their only biological parent. And always was.
It makes sense that Paris would reach out to her mother. Her grandmother is 82 years old. Her aunts– Michael’s sisters–want nothing to do with her. Except for LaToya, who wants to guide her career for commissions.
And Paris is a lot like Debbie Rowe: she’s forthright, she tells it like it is, she’s funny. While she may have been raised very well by Michael Jackson, Paris must certainly be curious about her beginnings and identity. Debbie Rowe could be a great influence on her daughter’s life.
So that’s the story so far. I learned a lesson, and that’s always important. And two of Michael Jackson’s kids may have a chance to be close to an existing, living parent.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/04/0...-has-asked-to-live-with-her-biological-mother

Is she wants to move in with Debbie, I hope brothers goes with her too.

I am sick of that man. He is mad because TMZ ran his story. We have here a vulture being mad at another vulture. Notice he writes: Remember: Rowe is their only biological parent. And always was.

There he is again saying that Michael is not those kids biological parent, a topic he is mesmerized by. Which family member constantly calls these tabloids to tell them what the kids are doing. It is time for these kids to put a stop to this. They must know by now that their business is out there and they did not spill it, so obviously it comes from someone in the house, or the reporters are making up stories. Although, I won't be surprised that Roger saw the photos of Debbie & Paris, and added his own story to it.

If Debbie is still close with Marc Schaffel then he might be the source to RF and TMZ. He's shady.

I have a feeling sources are people in the Jackson camp, because there are too many daily things about the kids being blabbed about for it to the from Debbie's side.

Paris is almost an adult and I can see Debbie being a good influence as Paris's Mother. I think the horses is a really good opportunity for them to bond over!

debbie-rowe-horse.jpg

Paris is almost an adult and I can see Debbie being a good influence as Paris's Mother. I think the horses is a really good opportunity for them to bond over!

debbie-rowe-horse.jpg

She is passionate by animals, principally by horses. Debbie seems to be a good person. Debbie has a point with me. Sad that many people say things not so good about her. Looks can be deceiving sometimes. We do not know how was the relationship of Michael and Debbie in private. In this case (Debbie), no one can judge another without at least knowing it privately.

Debbie >>>>>>>>>>> LaToya haha

If any of this is to be believed, I'm glad they are building some sort of relationship.

TMZ and RF...HOW CREEPY! Anything MJ True or False they drool over it. :smilerolleyes: If RF doesn't believe those are MJ kids then why so obsessed over them?! And why does he even give a flyin ****? Does his life depend on it? LMAO It's so ridiculous already!!-_- They pass so much judgment on MJ and they don't even look at themselves! SAD!

It´s possible that even if Michael was alive that Prince and Paris would like to see their mother even if they had no thoughts about to live with her.
It´s normal that someone with an absent parent would like to see that parent.

Glad they are getting together a lot more now. Debbie has always been very down to earth. If anyone can keep Michael's siblings in place it's her. She made Michael a daddy and I will always respect her for that.

Good to see the kids (i.e Paris) reaching out to Debbie, and Debbie making herself available to the kids.
The kids definitely need some stability. The Jackson unfortunately have been selling them to practically everyone willing to bid a price. Hopefully Debbie can bring some sense of peace into these kids lives. As they go through their teen years they need more guidance than ever especially from those who really care. and based on the developments over the past 4 years, I can't say the jacksons give a hoot. Their interest in those kids is strictly financial since the kids are the ones paying the bills through their allowances.

I don't really like her, but if she can be a positive influence in Paris' life, why not? With Michael gone, there is a void.... and if she can help that heal, then I think it should be allowed. I hope her intentions are benign.

With that said, no offence but, god.... she has REALLY let herself go. Like, more than usual. I am shocked. o__O

Then again, maybe not so. She was always kinda plain and cared about animals too much, more than about her looks certainly, so I guess I should not be too shocked. Still..... maybe she can be of help to Paris, and if that is the case, I think that will be good.

With that said, no offence but, god.... she has REALLY let herself go. Like, more than usual. I am shocked. o__O

Then again, maybe not so. She was always kinda plain and cared about animals too much, more than about her looks certainly, so I guess I should not be too shocked.

Each person is different and I was not shocked. Because > If Debbie is the type of person who is not concerned with the appearance and what people will think about it, what problem? Perhaps the most important thing for her is the inner (which actually is) than the exterior. Beauty is not eternal and nowadays people are very concerned about the appearance... being that more important in a person goes far beyond of beauty.

Each person is different and I was not shocked. Because > If Debbie is the type of person who is not concerned with the appearance and what people will think about it, what problem? Perhaps the most important thing for her is the inner (which actually is) than the exterior. Beauty is not eternal and nowadays people are very concerned about the appearance... being that more important in a person goes far beyond of beauty.

But at this point it no longer is about appearance. I think it is obvious someone of that weight is medically obese. And she was heavy before, but not to such an extent. I was legitimately surprised. She looks like she gained at least 60 pounds.

Caring about your appearance (and health) is not being superficial. It isn't about what other people think. It is about how you view yourself, and looking at her, it seems as though she pours all her regard on those animals and has none for herself. It is not a criticism. It is simply something I cannot understand.

Didnt mean to go OT but that photo someone posted of her with the horses really was quite a shock.

You can never care to much when it comes to animals and children. Debbie loves her dogs and horses. The ranch would be a wonderful place for the children to spend time at. Away from all the media frency. Hopefully Debbie's place would be kept a calm place and media won't make their way there. She should be careful what she post on her instagram and twitter though. If she still want things to remain private I mean.

But at this point it no longer is about appearance. I think it is obvious someone of that weight is medically obese. And she was heavy before, but not to such an extent. I was legitimately surprised. She looks like she gained at least 60 pounds.

Caring about your appearance (and health) is not being superficial. It isn't about what other people think. It is about how you view yourself, and looking at her, it seems as though she pours all her regard on those animals and has none for herself. It is not a criticism. It is simply something I cannot understand.

Didnt mean to go OT but that photo someone posted of her with the horses really was quite a shock.

Well, everyone knows about himself. I and no one is there to know what Debbie thinks about it. I do not know about her health. I do not know what she thinks about herself when looking in the mirror. I do not know how much she cares. She is an adult and obviously knows (as everyone knows) that health is very important. What I see is that if she feels ok with the way it is today, is happy (maybe or not...), does not care about the weight and with what people think when they look at it, who are we to criticize or say anything about it? Life is hers and Debbie knows exactly what is doing. We should not criticize.

All I can say is that Michael had many aesthetically beautiful women in his life but only Debbie made his dreams come true, bless her.

Back