What's Your Favorite word to Hate?

Proud Member
It can be the same word as somebody else picked, or it can be a different word. Let me gleefully christen this maiden voyage with the word 'awesome'. If i hear '(bleeping) awesome' one more time, I will personally purchase a voodoo doll and perform some warcraft on it and tape over the mouth so that person cannot speak, for Ever. And yes..i HATE that SONG!!!

Conrad or Murray are 2 words let alone names that I hate more than another word in the entire world. I hate hearing or seeing either one of those words now. I never had a problem with those 2 words until June 25th happen.

"Awesome" is pretty high on my list.
And "mediocre".
And then comes "smoking gun".
And if I hear "committee" one more time, I will positively scream.

And since when is "Tzar" something "commie"??

How about "values"? Which ones? Dollar vs. Euro?

And if I hear somebody mangle the word "borsch" one more time "bortschtttttt" (where the heck did anyone hear a t at the end of the word???? There's none.), I'll throw the whole soup at you!

Thanks for this thread.

"bizarre"
"in a dramatic showdown"
"revealing insight".
^^^Is there some horrid school of reporting that advises everyone to use the same 500 words over and over and over again?

Not everyone can be a Hemingway artfully sucking away the peach fuzz from the local robbery gone awry - but please, please, please, can we at least try???

''Like''. I got a hate for this word after these (teen)girls start using it after each word they say as if their use of a dictionary ends there.

"Trousers". Just call them "pants", "trousers" sounds like saying "tweezers" with your mouth full.

I haven't any problem with words exaclty, but using stuff like OMG when you talk..just say Oh my god...it's that so hard? :p

^I agree. :agree:

Also, the use of the word "f*ck", especially when it's just randomly put between any two given words, drives me insane.

I always hated those words are "lazy" (I hate when I was said I am lazy. NOT!), "bum" (don't ask why, I just think that word is too childish I only used "butt", "@$$" and "rear") and "threat" (my brother used that word to trigger my anger further and force me to beat the living crap out of him).

If i hear '(bleeping) awesome' one more time, I will personally purchase a voodoo doll and perform some warcraft on it and tape over the mouth so that person cannot speak, for Ever. And yes..i HATE that SONG!!!

'Amazing!' No, it Isn't!

Do you also hate "incredible" and "fantastic"? Perhaps you just hate positive words or praise or such? My guess is you're a bit grumpy.

I take offense to the pagan threat made against me in the opening post, :pth: but no voodoo weapons formed against me shall prosper because I love the word ... AWESOME... AWESOME... AWESOME. :clap: I thinks its an AWESOME word

I hate the words voodoo and warcraft.

"Bro".
I'm also starting to hate the word "remastered" because usually it means the opposite thing.

i like to use the word 'generalize', because it describes the wrong and off base thing that some support. but i hate the phrase 'promise to support' or the like, because it's a deception, unless it comes from my family or the God I believe in.

i'm real, with positive and negative feelings, just like anyone. this just happens to be a specific thread. lol :)

Last edited:
I take offense to the pagan threat made against me in the opening post, :pth: but no voodoo weapons formed against me shall prosper because I love the word ... AWESOME... AWESOME... AWESOME. :clap: I thinks its an AWESOME word

I hate the words voodoo and warcraft.

i apologize. i admit i thought voodoo doll stuff was of fiction, because of the many fictional hollywood movies made about it, and it wasn't my intent or knowledge that it was part of reality.

Last edited:
i apologize. i admit i thought voodoo doll stuff was of fiction, because of the many fictional hollywood movies made about it, and it wasn't my intent or knowledge that it was part of reality.
I did'nt say it was reality or that my post was reality. Nothing in here is reality :) This is a game thread not to be taken serious. or to apologise in. :) Has it taken a left turn into serious now? I think it may have been the tone of the first post about taping peoples mouths shut forever that set the tone of like replies in this thread. Do You want to move it to controversy now I want to explain that last comment was a Jk. because I fear you might take it seriously. please know nothing said in this thread is serious .. this is a silly funny Game thread .. right ? .. Have some fun with it

MY new word to hate is now Seriously :lol:

^:lol:L Ah yeah, I don't like hun either lol
Um Corgi, Parsnips,Bagel and literally.

Back