Page 1181 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 181681108111311171117911801181
Results 17,701 to 17,711 of 17711

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,648 Times in 624 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    Next year It'll be 10 years since MJ passed, the media will be aware of that and it will be reported.
    People will be lining up to sell their stories to the tabloids, and most likely tabloids will be fishing for the most salacious of stories. I wouldn't be surprised if Radar online publish a week of MJ "news", nor would I be surprised if Robson/Safechuck/Finaldi do the rounds trying to drum up support for their (so far) failed case against the MJ estate. Pelicano will just be another snake feeding into it.
    Yes, June 2019 will be a bad month for MJ fans.
    Do not put that in the universe. We do not know but let pray it wont. I believing it wont. All of these people have made fools out of themselves.
    Mike's PYT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Do not put that in the universe. We do not know but let pray it wont. I believing it wont. All of these people have made fools out of themselves.
    I don't want to believe it may happen next year.......but when it comes to MJ,.....anything for $$$$$$$$ and to bask in the spotlight, no matter how foolish they are with their "claims" etc.
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

It is time that fans stop expecting the worst, when it comes to MJ.

The worst already happened : it was in 2005. MJ and fans have survived that period of propaganda and attacks.

Right now, we don’t know what will happen next year : it could be good, it could be bad, it could be nothing.

I am one of those people who think that, if you are expecting something bad to happen, then the thing you are apprehensive about will eventually happen.

I expect nothing, personally.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miel View Post

The worst already happened : it was in 2005. MJ and fans have survived that period of propaganda and attacks.

Right now, we don’t know what will happen next year : it could be good, it could be bad, it could be nothing.

I am one of those people who think that, if you are expecting something bad to happen, then the thing you are apprehensive about will eventually happen.

Exactly. Having a "doom and gloom" attitude about something that is still fourteen months away and beyond our control is just wasted energy, as far as I'm concerned. I am not expecting there to be anything, either....certainly NO further claims made against Michael, or The Estate when the ten-year anniversary of his death comes around. Each and every ridiculous claim, so far, has been successfully fought and/or seen off, including the worst in 2005, as you say. The Robson/Safechuck/Doe claims were already stretching the statute of limitations (and the truth) in my opinion....any other subsequent nonsense would not fit the parameters required. If anything, I'm expecting positivity and continually revised attitudes, as time goes on.
    "To give someone a piece of your heart,
    is worth more than all the wealth in the world"
    ~Michael Jackson~

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 910
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 717 Posts

Honestly, I’m not really expecting anything coming for this year at all.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Exactly. Having a "doom and gloom" attitude about something that is still fourteen months away and beyond our control is just wasted energy, as far as I'm concerned. I am not expecting there to be anything, either....certainly NO further claims made against Michael, or The Estate when the ten-year anniversary of his death comes around. Each and every ridiculous claim, so far, has been successfully fought and/or seen off, including the worst in 2005, as you say. The Robson/Safechuck/Doe claims were already stretching the statute of limitations (and the truth) in my opinion....any other subsequent nonsense would not fit the parameters required. If anything, I'm expecting positivity and continually revised attitudes, as time goes on.

The recent dismissal of the Safechuck/Robson cases makes legal complaints unlikely going forward due to statue of limitations and other reasons, but people don't have to go through courts to make money off allegations against MJ, or to damage MJ's reputation further. There's still plenty of money to be made by selling stories about MJ and those alleged criminal acts (not to mention a whole range of other accusations), no proof necessary. In fact some media fabricate stories and print them even though they have already been disproved more than a decade earlier. Those are then printed with no due diligence - the RadarOnline stories about material found in the Neverland raid were an excellent example of that. That behaviour won't stop. MJ's an easy target and will be attacked again. Yes the worst happened in 2003, but also 2005 brought about the best result for MJ that could reasonably be expected from that trial. It didn't stop false media reports, nor false accusations appearing later.

It's ok, we don't have to agree but I would put the chance of false/negative stories being circulated in June 2019 at around 95%.

Although I would like some celebratory release from the MJ Estate to coincide with that, the chance of that is likely to be much, much lower IMO.

An a lightly different point, it's actually quite nice to see this part of the forum being so quiet. This is probably the quietest period we've ever seen!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,648 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    The recent dismissal of the Safechuck/Robson cases makes legal complaints unlikely going forward due to statue of limitations and other reasons, but people don't have to go through courts to make money off allegations against MJ, or to damage MJ's reputation further. There's still plenty of money to be made by selling stories about MJ and those alleged criminal acts (not to mention a whole range of other accusations), no proof necessary. In fact some media fabricate stories and print them even though they have already been disproved more than a decade earlier. Those are then printed with no due diligence - the RadarOnline stories about material found in the Neverland raid were an excellent example of that. That behaviour won't stop. MJ's an easy target and will be attacked again. Yes the worst happened in 2003, but also 2005 brought about the best result for MJ that could reasonably be expected from that trial. It didn't stop false media reports, nor false accusations appearing later.

It's ok, we don't have to agree but I would put the chance of false/negative stories being circulated in June 2019 at around 95%.

Although I would like some celebratory release from the MJ Estate to coincide with that, the chance of that is likely to be much, much lower IMO.

An a lightly different point, it's actually quite nice to see this part of the forum being so quiet. This is probably the quietest period we've ever seen!
    No, the Estate needs to stay quiet. No need in giving anything legs. At this point, many people either love MJ or they do not; at the end of the day, it wont stop those from lovin him. I understand your concern but still do not worry about something (like Milky Dee said) that has not happen and something that is a year away.
    Mike's PYT

11. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Same here me either.

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 1,041 Posts

No, the Estate needs to stay quiet. No need in giving anything legs. At this point, many people either love MJ or they do not; at the end of the day, it wont stop those from lovin him. I understand your concern but still do not worry about something (like Milky Dee said) that has not happen and something that is a year away.
    I want to give you rep Terrell but i have to spread it around but excellent post

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

It was a nice thought......unfortunately someone who is gonna appear on Inside Edition 25/05/18 had other ideas......

http://

Last edited by Goddess4Real; Today at 07:02 AM.
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess4Real View Post
    I don't want to believe it may happen next year.......but when it comes to MJ,.....anything for $$$$$$$$ and to bask in the spotlight, no matter how foolish they are with their "claims" etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post

Ok so Wade's going on TV again this year. I'll revise my estimate for false/negative stores around the 10th anniversary up to 100%. Y'all can still disagree if you want...at this point I don't hold much hope for this to ever end. Even if somebody can't progress a claim through the civil courts they can always sell a story to the media. They're too eager for dirt and not interested in the bigger, more sensational story of how they actively tore down an innocent man.
    Last edited by MJTruth; Today at 10:32 AM.